Beyblade Random Thoughts

She was talking to the both of you
Hmm Right Launcher V2, has approx 72 teeth, 4 more than the normal TT ripcord has.
Uhh so I tested my Virgo and it span for 3.24.
3 minute mold. D:
My testing in Nojo's Parts Testing Thread concluded to this:

MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF > MF Pegasis 145RF > MF Leone 145RF

I'm really torn between using either Lightning LDrago or Pegasis. :\
I have a feeling that HF might be able to beat RS based Defense customs without banking.
RS balance is terrible, only really good against RF. CS would probably easily beat RS too.
Ugh, I really hate Rock as an attack wheel. Much too heavy.
This seems like the perfect thread to vent. I just tried beyblading with my mom and she beat me... badly. I think I'm just horrible at launching. We even switched blades a few times.

To add insult to injury she kept reminding me of how spinning tops were back in her day. *sigh* Unhappy
Anyone else paranoid of using their Galaxy wheel because they don't want to scratch the blue paint off ? ^^
(Oct. 20, 2010  5:34 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: My testing in Nojo's Parts Testing Thread concluded to this:

MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF > MF Pegasis 145RF > MF Leone 145RF

I'm really torn between using either Lightning LDrago or Pegasis. :\
I would choose MF Pegasis 145RF out of the Beys you listed.

However, I do find MF Lightning L Drago 90/100 RF to be superior to MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF, MF Pegasis 145RF and Quetzalcoatl 90RF since I find it to have the most consistent win rates against all the current Top-Tier Defense combos compared the other Top-Tier Attack combos.

But MF Lightning L Drago 90/100 RF is already listed as Top-Tier anyway...
(Oct. 20, 2010  8:29 AM)blah Wrote: Anyone else paranoid of using their Galaxy wheel because they don't want to scratch the blue paint off ? ^^
Me. Although I am only paranoid about the original, sexy blue, Galaxy Wheel.

If it was the green recolor from the Deck Set, I wouldn't care, haha.
Yup, only the blue one is smexy.
I was almost in tears when some of it chipped off. ;(
(Oct. 20, 2010  6:17 AM)ManicRaider Wrote: This seems like the perfect thread to vent. I just tried beyblading with my mom and she beat me... badly. I think I'm just horrible at launching. We even switched blades a few times.

To add insult to injury she kept reminding me of how spinning tops were back in her day. *sigh* Unhappy

lol your moms bey-heart is stronger then yours ~_~ JK but yeah probably was your launching or shes just that good Tongue_out_wink you can teach an al dog new tricks but in this cse a old blader new beyblade tricks
(Oct. 20, 2010  6:17 AM)ManicRaider Wrote: This seems like the perfect thread to vent. I just tried beyblading with my mom and she beat me... badly. I think I'm just horrible at launching. We even switched blades a few times.

Wow, you got OWNED Geeeeeeeeeewd! XDDD
btw, how old are you and how did a *MOTHER/MOMMY/LADY* beat you so easily? XD
(Oct. 20, 2010  4:20 PM)DeathTaurus Wrote:

Well I think I'm a bit older than most people here coming in at a whopping 2-0 and how she beat me is a mystery. I think it was a combo of lame launching and being cocky. I figured since I knew more about Beyblade I would just dominate anyone in the house without much effort. Later on if my big brother comes over I'm going to see if I can beat him.
(Oct. 20, 2010  5:39 PM)ManicRaider Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2010  4:20 PM)DeathTaurus Wrote:

Well I think I'm a bit older than most people here coming in at a whopping 2-0 and how she beat me is a mystery. I think it was a combo of lame launching and being cocky. I figured since I knew more about Beyblade I would just dominate anyone in the house without much effort. Later on if my big brother comes over I'm going to see if I can beat him.
My dad can still beat me at it. His spin is stronger though since I started working out it's not as bad.

My own little thought is something Momo said in a thread I was reading about how strong certain attack types are and I have to agree that MF Lighting L Drago CH120RF > MF Pegasis 145RF. It's ridiculous how strong Lighting L Drago is when built like this and how consistently it wins even in Lighting Force.

Also doing testing to see if I can get a good balance type in a more traditional sense with a semi-flat tip, but it's not coming along very well.
An un-customized Gravity Perseus is so stable D:
4 uses for dark wolf

1. paper weight
2. something to take up space
3. something to have that looks kinda of nice
5. something to throw/break when your mad
:3 see its not totaly worthless
(Oct. 20, 2010  11:41 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: 4 uses for dark wolf

1. paper weight
2. something to take up space
3. something to have that looks kinda of nice
5. something to throw/break when your mad
:3 see its not totaly worthless
Hmm, don't forget there's a 5th. Something for newbs to use in tournaments so you have a much much much higher chance of winning! Joyful_3
XD yes very true or some bey to give your friend to use so you can easly cream him Smile
New, but still vague information seems to have appeared concerning BB-99 to BB-101 :

BB-99 would be a Booster, probably Hell Kerbex since they started showing it in CoroCoro.
BB-100 would be a sixth volume of Random Booster, so not a Light one.
BB-101 would be a Launcher Grip support item.

Obviously all this needs to be confirmed and clarified before new, proper topics are created.
p: I guess BB 100 also signals the eventual release of the prize beyblade from sonokong?
(Oct. 21, 2010  12:28 AM)momiji manju Wrote: p: I guess BB 100 also signals the eventual release of the prize beyblade from sonokong?
Hm, what is it again ?
i meant, of whatever the prize bey for that random booster will be.
(Oct. 21, 2010  12:33 AM)momiji manju Wrote: i meant, of whatever the prize bey for that random booster will be.
Oh, I thought you meant that SonoKong had already released a prize Beyblade, and that it would be in that sixth volume, hah.

Yes, almost undoubtedly. If they even bothered releasing both colours of Grand Ketos, I am quite certain nothing will stop them from releasing the prize Beyblade from what BB-100 is supposed to be.
it'd be nice if TT released another bey with the Lightning metal wheel.