Beyblade Random Thoughts

sickkk...
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-10678...53623.html

^ This has got to be one of my favorite recolors from Takunanabey.
That is epic beyond epic!!!!! Oyh yeah, oyh yeah.
Nice. Did s/he also recolour the face? I wonder how they were able to repaint the face so well
(Oct. 16, 2010  7:08 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Nice. Did s/he also recolour the face? I wonder how they were able to repaint the face so well
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/entry-10637729539.html
In that blog post, Takunanabey used seals to decorate his recolored Anubis Wheel.
I would assume he used the same method for this Gravity Perseus recolor.
I see, thanks Diamond.
Wow. A very random Beyblade thought just came to me, and this was after a few minutes with my pre-Leone Wheel..... I am in love with the "ping" noise it makes when it hits another Wheel, especially when it hits the Earth Wheel. If it was louder, it would be glass-shattering.

For those of you who have more pre-HWS Beys, you know. Wink
(Oct. 16, 2010  9:18 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Wow. A very random Beyblade thought just came to me, and this was after a few minutes with my pre-Leone Wheel..... I am in love with the "ping" noise it makes when it hits another Wheel, especially when it hits the Earth Wheel. If it was louder, it would be glass-shattering.

For those of you who have more pre-HWS Beys, you know. Wink

I quote from my good friend, the sound of that metal is music to my ears. (he meant takara tomy storm pegasis). <off topic?
I know, the sound is so different. When I first heard it I was like, whaaaat ?!
HWS are like clang, pre-HWS are like cling
Yes! People understand me! I never received such a pleasant noise from pre-HWS Pegasis or LDrago. I must try Virgo. It looks like it has a very high "ping" factor, hah.
(Oct. 16, 2010  9:25 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Yes! People understand me! I never received such a pleasant noise from pre-HWS Pegasis or LDrago. I must try Virgo. It looks like it has a very high "ping" factor, hah.

Oh i have a virog wheel, it is true classical art and music in one dude. <off topic?
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:28 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: well to me a normal attack is "cling" and smash attack is "clang" is what i'm trying to say

Then it is obvious that the HWS beys have more smash attack, and the old beys could only use normal attack.
Hence Lightning LDrago's spectacular performance over pre-HWS Pegasis and Leone. But, I have to say, hearing that noise makes it worthwhile to use them. Win or lose. =)
The Dark Bull in the two pack with Storm Leone is beautiful.

It's got awesome black stripes painted on the Clear Wheel, and H145 is a translucent red color.
It's definitely one of the coolest blades available design wise [as in, available that you don't have to import], and the Storm Leone Clear Wheel is also awesome. Stupid

And the Flame Sagittario two pack with Rock Pegasus is pretty cool too. The Clear Wheel's red stripes painted on are pretty cool, and the translucent yellow C145 is awesome.

Just me randomly appreciating them.
(Oct. 16, 2010  9:25 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Yes! People understand me! I never received such a pleasant noise from pre-HWS Pegasis or LDrago. I must try Virgo. It looks like it has a very high "ping" factor, hah.
If you like the sound of Leone, you will love "Escolpio the Bell".
(Although the sound of Escolpio getting hit may get annoying, hah.)
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:43 AM)Diamond Wrote:
If you like the sound of Leone, you will love "Escolpio the Bell".
(Although the sound of Escolpio getting hit may get annoying, hah.)

I have a rock wheel and a bull clear wheel and when put together, the bull clear wheel is slightly loose. Not only does it make an epic sound, but it also absorbs some of the vibrations, resulting in less recoil on my rock Smile
(Oct. 17, 2010  3:40 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: but it also absorbs some of the vibrations, resulting in less recoil on my rock Smile
It's probably just the weight of the Clear Wheel that lessened the recoil.
Clear Wheels only 'absorb' shock when they are hit.
When buying Beyblades online you really lose track of what is coming when and how much you've bought.

After counting I realised I have over 12 Beyblades still coming in the mail. =S

What are my parents gonna say ? T^T
*SIGH* It seems like Oct. 23 is coming by faster than I expected. I'm excited yet sorta scared, because my parent are concerned about me buying Beyblades so frequently.

I'm actually pretty excited to get Ray Gil though.
Haha, I am thinking about getting it...
Did you pre-order ?

I will probably just wait for the BB-96 Super Deck Set as I already have 2 Ray wheels.
Um he wouldn't pre-order. He just walk to a store and buy it.
(Oct. 17, 2010  6:26 AM)Fogot Wrote: Um he wouldn't pre-order. He just walk to a store and buy it.

Correct.

blah, do you not know I live in Japan?
^Oh haha, no I did not. =P
It would make more sense for you to get it then. ^^
I'm furious that I won't be getting a BB-32 set any time soon...

(I put the money(60$) on an Un-verified Paypal account with a Paypal Money Pack, and I can't send any of it.)

Life sucks.
85 for Stamina and CS for Defense?

Man, I missed a lot...