Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 04, 2010  4:44 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Grrr.......... why does Vancouver get a Bey shop and not Toronto..... >:C
Wait, what?
They have a store that imports beys.
(Oct. 04, 2010  4:51 AM)mchlbant Wrote: They have a store that imports beys.
How convenient. Grin
what is your best
attack

defense

stamina

balance
bey
Because the West Coast rocks. We are under-represented in Parliament, so we have a Bey-Shop instead, hah.

Jokes aside, my random thought is how much more awesome my Launcher Grip looks with the BeyPointer. Definitely should get another Launcher Grip, Grip Rubber, Bey Launcher and Pegasis 105F for this.

Edit: When one acquires new Beys, his or her taste tends to change, depending on the performance of the Bey..... My MF Pegasis 105RF is killing MF Lightning LDrago 100CS. It's relentless against MF Earth Bull C145WB..... The Pegasis Metal Wheel is really something.

Edit 2: I think I've found something new to hoard: pre-HWS Pegasis.
radnom thought, would destablizers realy be classifed as attack types?i know ones using WF would but ones using FS SF and CS which work best when being in the middle of the stadium, not moving and constantly being in contact with deffence/stamina combos be? to mean they seem more like balance or stamina types
(Oct. 04, 2010  6:04 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: My MF Pegasis 105RF is killing MF Lightning LDrago 100CS. It's relentless against MF Earth Bull C145WB..... The Pegasis Metal Wheel is really something.

Edit 2: I think I've found something new to hoard: pre-HWS Pegasis.

Yay, yet another reason for me to get pre-HWS Pegasis. ^^ Though I can't be bothered getting the starter, but the brown Pegasis wheel looks ugly. D:
Sigh, maybe BB-21 then. Tempted by the Black Pegasis wheel, 100 track, Aquario and beylauncher. Grin
I was walking downtown (Toronto, chinatown) and found a ripped open Takara Libra box with a $12 pricetag on it. Someone somewhere in chinatown is selling imported takara bey for an exceptionally reasonable price. It was 9pm so I didn't have a chance to look around, but I will be down there later this week to look for them.
(Oct. 04, 2010  10:38 AM)Dirge Wrote: radnom thought, would destablizers realy be classifed as attack types?i know ones using WF would but ones using FS SF and CS which work best when being in the middle of the stadium, not moving and constantly being in contact with deffence/stamina combos be? to mean they seem more like balance or stamina types

I always considered destabilizer combos as a balance/combination types; the competitive destabilzer combos which are present in current meta-game all exhibit various attributes of other types without excelling in one particular area ie, attack, defence, stamina.
Random Thoughts: Storm Capricorn migh be useless, but it's a lot of fun to watch it jump x3
(Oct. 04, 2010  9:48 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2010  10:38 AM)Dirge Wrote: radnom thought, would destablizers realy be classifed as attack types?i know ones using WF would but ones using FS SF and CS which work best when being in the middle of the stadium, not moving and constantly being in contact with deffence/stamina combos be? to mean they seem more like balance or stamina types

I always considered destabilizer combos as a balance/combination types; the competitive destabilzer combos which are present in current meta-game all exhibit various attributes of other types without excelling in one particular area ie, attack, defence, stamina.

I see a destabilizer as a Sub-type.
(Oct. 04, 2010  9:48 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: I always considered destabilizer combos as a balance/combination types; the competitive destabilzer combos which are present in current meta-game all exhibit various attributes of other types without excelling in one particular area ie, attack, defence, stamina.

Haha I've been considering that too.
I'd called it a blance of stmiona/Attack though :T.
Not so much defense haha.
I remember hearing somebody say that TT MFB Ripcords don't work in Hasbro Launchers.

I tested it and they do work.
I don't recall ever hearing that. It should be in reference to launcher's fitting in the grip?
Has anyone besides me been thinking about making top tiers for Super Vortex? I mean only Super Vortex!
(Oct. 04, 2010  10:41 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I don't recall ever hearing that. It should be in reference to launcher's fitting in the grip?

Launchers fitting the grip?

My TT Beylaunchers fit my Hasbro Grip.
Hasbro Light Launcher doesn't fit in the 3-segment grip.
(Oct. 04, 2010  9:48 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: I always considered destabilizer combos as a balance/combination types; the competitive destabilzer combos which are present in current meta-game all exhibit various attributes of other types without excelling in one particular area ie, attack, defence, stamina.
thats how i pretty much consider them aswell lol
It seems SonoKong is selling carton boards to build a "Beystadium Stand" ...
http://p.twipple.jp/data/M/N/t/w/w.jpg

Those things are quite popular in Asia though.
(Oct. 05, 2010  12:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It seems SonoKong is selling carton boards to build a "Beystadium Stand" ...
http://p.twipple.jp/data/M/N/t/w/w.jpg

Those things are quite popular in Asia though.

That's pretty cool, although it's nearly useless.
i need some help finding out this guy in this picture hes in the game that comes with the counter leone who is he is he a girl or a boy. i cant show the pic but its i can give u the adress of the website, http://mfgalaxy.com/forums/showthread.ph...670&page=8

if u know who this guy is send me a msg
Also if anyone knows please post, please i want to know who this guy is so much.
Look at the topic for that game. This forum is for the Beyblade Hobby, not the video games.
IMO Hasbro is only good for 3 things:
1: More durability in products
2: No random boosters, so we can just get prize beyblades separately.
3: Grip Rubber included with grip.
Also easy availability and consequently lower prices, amongst other things.
I knew I was forgetting something, so I just made the third one up on the spot, haha.