Beyblade Random Thoughts

I'm saying Ray doesn't fit since it's not weather related. That, or this theory of naming attack wheels is wrong.
I think Mc Frown posted this somewhere...
If you manage to find it, everything seems to fit his theory, ray being the exception.
Coincidence or their actual naming system :l?
(Sep. 29, 2010  11:44 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I'm saying Ray doesn't fit since it's not weather related. That, or this theory of naming attack wheels is wrong.

Ray..could be - sun rays.
What I've found out is that Storm Sagittario 125RF works really well in the Super Vortex. It demolishes Storm Pegasis 100HF. I love Srorm Sagittario 125RF. Top-Tier for Super Vortex!!! LOL!!!!!!!
(Sep. 29, 2010  11:54 PM)Pyro Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2010  11:44 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I'm saying Ray doesn't fit since it's not weather related. That, or this theory of naming attack wheels is wrong.

...Galaxy? Bakushin? Cyber?
We're not saying that this idea stays consistent among all the releases, plus Pegasus was meant to be an attack bey anyway. IIRC Bakushin relates to something about a typhoon, not sure about that so don't quote me on it.
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:54 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2010  11:54 PM)Pyro Wrote:

...Galaxy? Bakushin? Cyber?

I'm thinking that MFBEeexplosion beyblades is based on something just having to do with the universe. As for those others mentioned, they were special, seeing how they were included in games, so they probably got different names because of that.
ok so lets say any of the attack wheels that came in a starter should fit into the list. i cant list them all cause im on a wii right now
(Sep. 30, 2010  2:08 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Galaxy is a starter :l

well fine then forget galaxy then jeez it was just a thoughy
Yea. What Mc Frown stated about naming works most of the time. But it is not really that important unless we hear of an unknown wheel, we have some sort of idea of what its use will be.
(Sep. 30, 2010  2:23 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Yea. What Mc Frown stated about naming works most of the time. But it is not really that important unless we hear of an unknown wheel, we have some sort of idea of what its use will be.

actually that thing about the naming was me not Mc Frown
I really like the W105 and R2F from the Galaxy Pegasis DX Set. The plastic isn't very clear, so when you shine light on it, it looks like it's glowing.
(Sep. 30, 2010  2:26 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: actually that thing about the naming was me not Mc Frown

Your post caused me to recall it, correct, but trust me, you can't be the only person that though of that.
On top of every thing else Hasbro needs boosters. Also, every Blade should come in a booster.
That makes no sense.
Hasbro would never do that, and their beys are already cheap enough.
I'd actually like getting launchers with every single bey I buy, even if they are carp. But if boosters were cheaper than starters, I wouldn't mind. ^^

Tying one end of a piece of rubber band to the handle of a beylauncher and the other end to a wristband works well. ^^ Won't last long though. ><
Why don't the usual UK tourney starters Ellz,<3 ect get faces of Wyvern
(Oct. 01, 2010  9:26 PM)Moss Wrote: Why don't the usual UK tourney starters Ellz,<3 ect get faces of Wyvern
Hm, they can give themselves it at any moment, I do not know, hah.
fogotness?
oh yeah because of the whole, and the , oh I get it now thanks Kai-V
Am I mentioned for something?
Libra+RB=Metagame domination.
(Oct. 02, 2010  4:28 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Libra+RB=Metagame domination.

Do you mean RS?