Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 13, 2010  4:12 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I have both Hasbro and Takara Tomy Metal Wheels.

Do you have a relatively strong magnet to test it with?

A magnet like the ones that were for putting under a stadium?
Those magnets are actually quite weak.
And yes. I have 14 of those.
The Thunder wheel: A reversed and right spinning version of Lightning. Ehh? Eeehh? Massive recoil.
i wonder what the beyblade generation will be like in 7-15years ..or if there still will be beyblading, what will be the new blades ?
(Sep. 13, 2010  3:05 PM)logan3454 Wrote: i wonder what the beyblade generation will be like in 7-15years ..or if there still will be beyblading, what will be the new blades ?
I do not think TAKARA-TOMY can keep reviving Beyblade that much, and only TAKARA-TOMY can really do something with Beyblade.
(Sep. 13, 2010  4:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2010  3:05 PM)logan3454 Wrote: i wonder what the beyblade generation will be like in 7-15years ..or if there still will be beyblading, what will be the new blades ?
I do not think TAKARA-TOMY can keep reviving Beyblade that much, and only TAKARA-TOMY can really do something with Beyblade.
so one day beyblade will gone forever?..................Crying
maybe in the future they can have beys that shoot lasers! Joyful_2
I would be happy if you could control your beys with your mind
I try all my beys in opposite spin direction. Just now I tried Quetz. It was amazing. Seriously, try it.
'tis hard to spin right spin beys in the opposite direction. I've tried quetz in left spin. It was better than in right spin, but so hard to launch it.
(Sep. 13, 2010  9:29 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: I would be happy if you could control your beys with your mind

lol that would be awesome
(Sep. 13, 2010  4:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Well honestly it took years for them to revive it between the plastic/hms gen and the metal fight/fusion gen. If this generation lasts a few years, it would be plausible for them to perhaps release another generation of beyblades maybe 7 years down the line, but like kai said, I doubt much past that.

This could all have a lot to do with how Metal fight/fusion do in sales worldwide as well.
I was doing a little statistic gathering, and I got Rock Leone 105WD to spin for 6 minutes 4 seconds. PWNT.

[EDIT] I was using a relatively small plate so that I could keep the power of each launch similar to the last so I could take averages, but then that popped up, about a minute over the other results that I was already surprised by.
[EDIT] The best part about it is the center of gravity is so low it doesn't even topple over when it stops spinning, it stays supported on WD.
Um, With the same combo I can barely manage 4 minutes.
With Rock Bull 145SD I get ~ 4:30
(Sep. 14, 2010  4:04 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Um, With the same combo I can barely manage 4 minutes.

It's because it's obviously missing the Heart of a Lion.
(Sep. 14, 2010  4:04 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Um, With the same combo I can barely manage 4 minutes.
I'm using a launcher grip and Beylauncher. Do you have 105, or just 145? I don't have SD but my trials with Rock Leone 145WD peaked at 4:41 and averaged (of five trials) 4:34, so I think you're not doing anything wrong. When I switched from 145 to 105 it seemed to add a minute at least, peaking at 6:04 and averaging (of five trials not including 6:04) 5:31.

Or Blaze Wheeler's right, you never know.
Just had a crazy random thought: Since Hasbro released LLDrago with a left light launcher, doesn't that mean Gravity Perseus will come with a Dual Shooter?
There will be a World Record Event here in Hong Kong during 1-3, October.

These items for sale:
  1. DVD Set 3. (Comes with Burn Phoenix Blizzard Version) (Click to View)
  2. Sol Blaze V145AS
  3. Beyblade Parts Set 1 & 2 (Click to View)
Regarding the Beyblade parts sets (Attack & Balance, Stamina & Defense), they are confirmed to be released as WBBA limited items for 525 YEN per set.
http://a.imageshack.us/img34/5039/110ou.jpg
(NOTE: Image from Beyblade Parts House)
Carp, that is insanely cheap! I'd definitely recommend purchasing a few of these, hopefully Dimsum will manage to get a few packs in stock.
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:11 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: I'd definitely recommend purchasing a few of these
I second this.
A RF and WF Bottom with a 90 Track for 525 YEN is an offer too good to miss.
Too bad those sets are limited though…
I'm interested in those colour of the Japan Version as most of them are different, also what's the parts from the Stamina and Defense Set Japan Version?
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:32 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: also what's the parts from the Stamina and Defense Set Japan Version?
Pretty sure the parts included are the same as these:
(Sep. 14, 2010  9:29 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
Beyblade Parts Set 1 & 2 (Click to View)
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:37 AM)Diamond Wrote: Pretty sure the parts included are the same as these:

Oh, the same parts...but colour difference Cool
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:39 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Oh, the same parts...but colour difference Cool
No. The set from the picture you posted is fan made, that’s why the parts are of different colors (eg. 90 and WF in the fan made set is from Bakushin Susanow 90WF). The official release would look like the ones from the image I posted (the Coro Coro one). However, the parts included in fan made set are made according to parts included in the real/official release.
(Sep. 14, 2010  9:29 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
  1. DVD Set 3. (Comes with Burn Phoenix Blizzard Version)/list]

Gasp Blizzard may finally be in my reach!