Beyblade Random Thoughts

Was this in the PTW.
Daegor42 Wrote:Hm, so where is Genocide Rex from?

(Sep. 09, 2010  2:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is indeed Genocide Rex. When I saw it, I assumed that it was probably part of a Random Booster or something, so I was not sure where to post it.
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: BEST NAME EVER

Best part of this: You can now make a Beyblade called Genocide Giraffe

How about Genocide Pyxis? =p
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: BEST NAME EVER

Best part of this: You can now make a Beyblade called Genocide Giraffe

You could already make Killer Cancer.
(Sep. 10, 2010  1:01 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: You could already make Killer Cancer.

But now you can have Genocide Cancer.
(Sep. 08, 2010  8:52 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: random thoughts: I'm really mad now, because my brother snapped my blue SGTO. Value pack winder in half, and bit the handle and teeth of my other winders, including an L-drago Dragoon winder. If I send these in to Hasbro for replacement, they might just send me standard winders. Anybody know how I can replace them? Buying a new SGTO pack and
L-Drago are out of the question since:
A: 20$ that could've gone into other beyblades
B: I don't want the grip the comes in the pack
C: I've promised to make my second grip the one that contains grip rubber.

In case no one saw.
Uhh, investing on another Sagittario Value Pack won't hurt and there is still the choice of roaming the world of online shopping. Don't try to replace those winders just get a string launcher or something :l or hide your stuff from your bro.
(Sep. 10, 2010  2:26 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Uhh, investing on another Sagittario Value Pack won't hurt and there is still the choice of roaming the world of online shopping. Don't try to replace those winders just get a string launcher or something :l or hide your stuff from your bro.

I guess getting another SGTO pack wouldn't hurt, but I already have one, plus I want my second grip to be the grip rubber one. I really want to replace those winders though. I really enjoy the awesome aesthetics of the dragon winder, and how the blue winder goes so well with green right launchers. I guess if I send them in to Hasbro, I could just ask them to make sure they send me those specific types of winders back.
(Sep. 10, 2010  1:01 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2010  1:01 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: You could already make Killer Cancer.

But now you can have Genocide Cancer.

LOL
(Sep. 09, 2010  4:33 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:42 AM)teku66 Wrote: I'm just curious and this is just for fun. I know beybladebattles.com is unreliable for building combos but just for the heck of it, has anyone been able to get past total of 15 stars on a beyblade combination?

Beybladebattles.com is completely unreliable for combo making, as it has no grounding in reality.

Also, stars are meaningless.
yes thats why i said it was i said the entire site was bogus. you did not read it all the way. i said just for fun if anyone has gotten past 15 stars.
Have you guys noticed that for the hasbro 2 pack faceoff editions they aren't giving out rf unless its pegasis
(Sep. 10, 2010  3:47 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Have you guys noticed that for the hasbro 2 pack faceoff editions they aren't giving out rf unless its pegasis
they wouldnt give out a beys "signature" part with any thing else. see: H145, C145, HF/S etc. They combos in face offs are just a bunch a random non-gimmicked parts
Nothing else comes with RF so why would they.
i kno but thats why they should so people get better parts faster but oh well
i just noticed the beast in metal fusion aren't a metaphor because in the episode ginga beat ryuuga ginga rode pegasis to save ryuuga i remember Kai-V saying it was only a metaphor somewhere
(Sep. 10, 2010  3:54 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: i just noticed the beast in metal fusion aren't a metaphor because in the episode ginga beat ryuuga ginga rode pegasis to save ryuuga i remember Kai-V saying it was only a metaphor somewhere

Anime and Manga Random Thoughts.
Tornado Attack is the best stadium that was made by Takara and they should reprint it for all eternity
(Sep. 09, 2010  7:37 PM)DrigerGT Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So what if it means something in your culture? This product was produced for an Asian market that would have no problem with this symbol. And yes, it's "hidden" in the sense that it's subtle. Beyblade has always had subtle design features that are not immediately noticeable.

And this is all assuming that this is, in fact, intentional.

Yes, this product was made for Japan, but obviously knowing that it will spread all over the world in future (now). Maybe Hasbro will change it, but I doubt.
However I think this is a subliminal message...why put the symbol of evil (Satan) on a toy? When it has no meaning in the anime etc...?

I can understand some writes or subtle designs (see "Lacerta" on its CW, or Sagittario CW's design), but in this case this symbol hasn't an explication...

And then, which subtle design features had previous gen Beyblades? I really don't remember.

Imo, that design is intentional and is nearly identical to another face.

[Image: dsc01118f.jpg]
[Image: VulcanHorseus_1.jpg]

Don't forget DrigerGT that Vulcan Horuseus 145D has the eye of Horus in it.
(Sep. 10, 2010  6:24 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Tornado Attack is the best stadium that was made by Takara and they should reprint it for all eternity

x1000000000000000
(Sep. 10, 2010  2:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2010  6:24 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Tornado Attack is the best stadium that was made by Takara and they should reprint it for all eternity

x1000000000000000

Pretty much this.

Why is it that I only post here when Brad shows me thread on msn?

Hahahahaha.
Random thoughts: I feel sorry for the little kids who use Dark Wolf at hasbro tournaments, and the ones who use Rapid-Attack mode on L-Drago.
I could find L Drago, Orso, Aquario, Bull, Wolf, Aquila, Leone, Cancer, Libra and Saggitario but not a single Pegasis (which doesn't bother me the main character's beyblade being gone is normal) But there was no Aries either and that really freaks my head because it's pretty awful as far as beyblade's out of the box go.
I cannot believe people see a (Devil) star in an upside down Perseus Face or on Horuseus hahah. I think the only figure you could not really see a star in is a straight line hah.
I don't know about the star, but I can definitely see the devil face in both Perseus's and Horuseus's faces. If you flip Horuseus's upside down, the design is near identical to Perseus's upside face that DrigerGT's pointed to.
I did not know the "Devil" had a clear unique representation. DrigerGT wrote that he can see a goat in a star on the upside-down Perseus Face ...
I'm thinking of making holsters for my equipment when they start stocking grips here.. I already have the designs planned out. I just need some nylon cloth, my mother's sewing machine for doubling the material over, one of them crazy-permanent-button-like-thing makers (no idea what they're called, maybe I'll find it at a sewing store), and either some plastic sheet, or maybe they have some cardboard something for shaping... bristol board might be fine... and buttons. Buttons are cool. I'm definitely putting some money aside for that, I'll list materials, cost, and pictures when it's done.