Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 09, 2010  2:42 AM)teku66 Wrote: I'm just curious and this is just for fun. I know beybladebattles.com is unreliable for building combos but just for the heck of it, has anyone been able to get past total of 15 stars on a beyblade combination?

Beybladebattles.com is completely unreliable for combo making, as it has no grounding in reality.

Also, stars are meaningless.
(Sep. 09, 2010  4:33 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:42 AM)teku66 Wrote: I'm just curious and this is just for fun. I know beybladebattles.com is unreliable for building combos but just for the heck of it, has anyone been able to get past total of 15 stars on a beyblade combination?

Beybladebattles.com is completely unreliable for combo making, as it has no grounding in reality.

Also, stars are meaningless.

(Sep. 09, 2010  2:45 AM)Pyro Wrote: I didn't find out until today.
You can switch ED145, and WA 130.
To make ED130, and WA145.

Um...I tried it before, WA145 can spin freely, but ED130 doesn't even spin at all...
Two new releases, and unknown beyblade with SW145SD and Divine Chimera TR145FB
(Sep. 09, 2010  10:32 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Two new releases, and unknown beyblade with SW145SD and Divine Chimera TR145FB

You mean this?

Looks like a good version of Storm and is pretty bangin!

.jpg   pp2.jpg (Size: 40.55 KB / Downloads: 447)

Photo from epicbored's post.
The metal wheel looks better, though I hate the face.
[Image: ap_20100827114051558.jpg]

Nope.
Looking at the Katakana on the sticker sheet, the Bey seems to be named "Jiensaidoreukusu" (I can only decipher "Rex" out of "Reukusu" though, haha.)
Some of the Katakana are hard to see due to the the reflection...
Genocide Rex?

This would be the best name ever
(Sep. 08, 2010  9:56 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Yes, but in this case it is a hidden symbol. And maybe it has no meaning in Japan, but it HAS in our culture.

However it remains a curious fact.

So what if it means something in your culture? This product was produced for an Asian market that would have no problem with this symbol. And yes, it's "hidden" in the sense that it's subtle. Beyblade has always had subtle design features that are not immediately noticeable.

And this is all assuming that this is, in fact, intentional.
Bey Brad is right, actually.
Diamond, it's actually "Jienosaido Rekusu."
Genocide doesn't look like it's going to be effective...unless the slopes are steep.
This is indeed Genocide Rex. When I saw it, I assumed that it was probably part of a Random Booster or something, so I was not sure where to post it.
BEST NAME EVER

Best part of this: You can now make a Beyblade called Genocide Giraffe
Wow this new beyblade can be handy. I like the fact that it has little curvs on the wheel. It looks like it can really hurt others beys when it is use for attack. Wow I need to get me that.
(Sep. 09, 2010  3:28 PM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: Wow this new beyblade can be handy. I like the fact that it has little curvs on the wheel. It looks like it can really hurt others beys when it is use for attack. Wow I need to get me that.

Completely baseless speculation.
I dont understand how is this a baseless speculation?
You seem to find it useful already when it is not released and that nobody has tried it yet. We do not even have a side view of the Metal Wheel ...
GENOCIDE REXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX *guitar solo*
(Sep. 09, 2010  5:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: GENOCIDE REXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX *guitar solo*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laZWpotiX...2&index=42
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:31 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Diamond, it's actually "Jienosaido Rekusu."
Ah, I see... Sorry for the mistake. Disregard my previous post on this matter.

Anyway, I should leave all this Katakana business to you and Kai-V from now on, haha. :P
(Sep. 09, 2010  1:18 PM)Sora. Wrote: http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab254...051558.jpg

Nope.

Oh...my (BIG) mistake Tongue_out.

(Sep. 09, 2010  2:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So what if it means something in your culture? This product was produced for an Asian market that would have no problem with this symbol. And yes, it's "hidden" in the sense that it's subtle. Beyblade has always had subtle design features that are not immediately noticeable.

And this is all assuming that this is, in fact, intentional.

Yes, this product was made for Japan, but obviously knowing that it will spread all over the world in future (now). Maybe Hasbro will change it, but I doubt.
However I think this is a subliminal message...why put the symbol of evil (Satan) on a toy? When it has no meaning in the anime etc...?

I can understand some writes or subtle designs (see "Lacerta" on its CW, or Sagittario CW's design), but in this case this symbol hasn't an explication...

And then, which subtle design features had previous gen Beyblades? I really don't remember.
Hm, so where is Genocide Rex from?
I think it comes in a random booster.
I suppose if this is after BB-100, I guess there won't be a definite new system yet...
I know this is the wrong topic to post this comment on but if only big mac 320yen was not so heavy it would be awesome in tournaments
I was just playing with my beyblades and I launched Storm Pegasus 105hf and waited until it lost most of its spin time and then I launched LLDrago 100rf and storm pegasus won! and then i did it again and the same thing happened