Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 03, 2010  8:27 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Nevermind Because Your Not Understanding Me Correctly

(Sep. 03, 2010  8:22 AM)countdudoo Wrote: And please could you try not to capitalize Every Other Word? I'm not trying to be mean, but it can be difficult for me to read.

Yeah...
Sorry
Man you should all get banned for this.

And yeah Metal System is way cooler. If they had stuck with it I might still be playing. HWS is so bland. I admit the clear plastic looks nice, though.
(Sep. 03, 2010  2:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Man you should all get banned for this.

And yeah Metal System is way cooler. If they had stuck with it I might still be playing. HWS is so bland. I admit the clear plastic looks nice, though.

Did you ever try out (MF) Pegasis 145RF? Definitely one of the most fun customs I've used before.
Hmm. Beylauncher is weaker than light launcher all of a sudden...
Maybe overuse has done something internally to make your launch weaker?

=/ do you have replacements? Or does this occur with all of your beylaunchers?

What me included I dont understand what I did instead of voicing my honest and frank opinion on his redesign.
has anyone noticed that when you use a right spin bey in left spin it hurts your fingers or is it just me.
(Sep. 03, 2010  2:20 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:

Did you ever try out (MF) Pegasis 145RF? Definitely one of the most fun customs I've used before.

I didn't, and I don't have any Bey anymore.

Moss: Obviously; they're not designed to work in Left Spin, so they have more violent projections in that direction.
Sorry , yeah and I thought as much

Brad must hate stamina.

I do really like Metal System, aside from the 'battle scar' paint.
That kind of kills it for me.
I like it BECAUSE of the battle scar paint Pinching_eyes_2
Seriously, that argument does not make sense for me : my Metal System Beyblades, while their sides have some 'battle scars', are still very shiny on the top and most visible part; however, my Hybrid Wheel System Beyblades got a very dull 'unshine' almost two days after I took them out of their package. If I observe my collection and need to look for something that shines, I will only find Metal System Beyblades.
I hate the scraped up dingy look it gives them.
It's atrocious. The only thing you can do to resolve it is just to strip the paint.

They're some of my favorite wheels to use, but they look bad with battle scar paint.
I agree about the battle scars, I saw some videos with a Virgo that had these "scars" I thought some thing was wrong with the bey.
I would be thrilled to enter a HMS tournament.
Kai -V wouldn't that just be because of silver paint?
does anyone know if this bit emblem is unique to wybern/blader DJ
[Image: Picture0020.jpg]
Yes it is.
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:18 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Kai -V wouldn't that just be because of silver paint?
Hm, I do not think I completely understand your reply, but my answer might be "yes, but it is just that if we focus on aesthethics, then Metal System Beyblades look better in my opinion regardless of the 'scars'."
Yeah the metal system blade are nicer but i was saying i think the only reason they're shiny for so long is because of the paint.
(Sep. 04, 2010  3:22 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Yeah the metal system blade are nicer but i was saying i think the only reason they're shiny for so long is because of the paint.
Yes, but I think the 'dullness' of the Metal Wheels is a lot worse than the 'scarring' of the Wheels' paint.

If you leave both unmanipulated on a table, the Wheel will almost always look better than the Metal Wheel.
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:34 AM)Minion Wrote: does anyone know if this bit emblem is unique to wybern/blader DJ

Whoa, I've never seen that one before! It certainly wasn't included in the custom shapes Photoshop file of all the Bit Emblem designs that bugturtles posted a while back.
Todays random thoughts: Lightning LDrago has too many stickers...Tired
(Sep. 04, 2010  5:48 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Todays random thoughts: Lightning LDrago has too many stickers...Tired

Agree, but it can't beat Sol Blaze...