Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 02, 2010  7:55 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Ehh
out these four what are the best from least to greatest?

Killer,Dark,Poison,Pre-HWS Escolpio.

Best to worst in my opinion: Escolpio, Killer, Poison, Dark.
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:03 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:55 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Ehh
out these four what are the best from least to greatest?

Killer,Dark,Poison,Pre-HWS Escolpio.

Best to worst in my opinion: Escolpio, Killer, Poison, Dark.

That's probably true in the correct order. Killer is just awful... I don't even think it looks good.
I miss when people made interesting posts in this topic.
we miss when you were here more. It's good to see you around every now and then though.
what would u do if your beyblade was like on the tv and u can play it in the snow?
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I miss when people made interesting posts in this topic.

I miss when it was interesting to read this in anyway shape or form, now it's just a spam bin.
My thought is that The Hybrid Wheel System is severely outclassed.

I got my first Metal Fight Beyblades today, and I must say I want there to be more of them. I am simply in awe at how powerful Quetzalcoatl is.
My random thought. ALWAYS BE CAREFUL BUYING PAINT MARKERS. Dye job went okay one minor flaw in it and the colour turned out pink for the lines... I hope I can get a red one and go over it... I did such a good job with the lines too... Tsk.. now it looks like a bakugan and a beyblade had some horrible child together. (Looks AMAZING when spinning though)
(Sep. 03, 2010  4:14 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: My thought is that The Hybrid Wheel System is severely outclassed.

I got my first Metal Fight Beyblades today, and I must say I want there to be more of them. I am simply in awe at how powerful Quetzalcoatl is.

Quetz ain't that great.
Metal System also really sucks at stamina compared to HWS.

But of course they're better. More Metal = Heavier = Generally Better
I Think That Dark Should Either Be Left Spin Or Should Be Completely Flipped Over What Are Your Thoughts About That???
My thought on that: It would still suck.
I Honestly Don't Think So Because The Points Go To The Left Therefore Adding More Attack And Less Recoil
But the points aren't pronounced enough to even make contact Also, spikey does not equal attack
It Will Just Depend On The Point Of Contact And They Are But Just Barley Pretty Soon I Will Update My Version Of Mold 2 For The Infamous Dark Wheel And Will Try To Get It To Takara Tomy So Then We May Use That But First I Want The Approval From The WBO
i just relise this my virgo spun for 6:15 minutes
Saggitario 96 Haha dude not going to happen ever TT doesn't take outside (outside the company) influence over their redesigns or anything in general unless you win a design contest or something.
But You Havent Even Seen The Redesign So Dont Judge Me Yet
Better bladers than you have tryed to redesign beys in the past and failed
when your design doesn't get approved by anyone I will say the immortal words I TOLD YOU SO.
this is getting off topic so lets just stop now ok.
A redesign of the Dark wheel should look like it does on TT's boxes. Uncertain
Sagitario 96's redesign would to make it Left spin.
You Don't Exactly Know Me First Of All And Second Of All Even If You Are A Better Blader Doesn't Nessesarly Mean That You're A Better BeyDesigner. Third Of All Stop Being So Negative. Maybe There's A Chance I Might Have A Good Design Or Maybe Not. Not Everyone Will Like My Design But The Most Important Imputs To Me Are From The Moderateors And A Handful Of Others. Even If My Design Is Not Perfect Somebody Might Have A Couple Of Adjustments To Add To It Which I Will Take Into Consideration. Plus There IS NO TOPIC So Therefore We Cannot Be Off Topic. My Tone Might Sound Harsh But I'm Really Tired Of People Putting Others Down Though They Are Trying To Help Which People Are Much Grateful For. I Would At Least Like To Have A Chance To Show What I Would Like To See To The Whole Beyblade Community. I Understand That Your Trying To Help But Please Do Lay Off A Little So That Others Aren't Afraid To Speak Out And We Might Be Able To Have Many More Members Instead Of Guest
Dark is basically a circle anyway. I don't think it would matter if you flipped a circle. And please could you try not to capitalize Every Other Word? I'm not trying to be mean, but it can be difficult for me to read.
Haha seriously I honestly was giving you my frank opinion unless you want me to baby you and say oh although I think your design is so subtle and frankly pointless I will tell you its ok no thats not how life works. If you want to waste your time on a childish dream that you will get hired by TT and they will fly you over to japan and they will take your dark redesign and turn every bey into dark no no more earth we have sagitario's magical dark redesign.
Also noone on here is afraid to speak their mind and if they are they don't know how to go about doing so on a organised forum
Nevermind Because Your Not Understanding Me Correctly
Then type more coherently then gosh.