Beyblade Random Thoughts

Or you learn Katakana for the most, hah.
*sigh* I still need an Earth Wheel. I'm too lazy to go check because I might just come back disappointed lol :l
(Aug. 28, 2010  11:51 PM)Doji97 Wrote: which bey has lightning screwdriver as a special move? cause all the 2-packs are called by a special move

I'm probably late, but here:
http://www.toywiz.com/lightningscrewdriver.html
My random thoughts for today: I hate the words "Energy Ring" and "Fusion Wheel". "Metal Wheel" and "Clear Wheel" make waay mor sense. "Performance Tip" also sounds bad. I also feel sorry for the kids who ordered the Darkness Howling Blazer for the Dark Wolf and made that item one of toywiz's hottest, and probably only beause Benkei said "It's the ultimate balance type bey!", even though it sucks duck. Lastly, I really dislike how little kids think they know a lot about beyblade, just because they have a bunch. BEYBLADE NAMES DO NOT COME FROM FACE BOLTS AND FACE BOLTS WON'T HELP IN ANYWAY EXCEPT FOR KEEPING THE BEY TOGETHOR! Seriously, I can't belive they actually think that's right. It even says the names of the parts on the back, they should know the naming system especially since the parts of the bey on the back go along with the bey's name. Although I'm sure most members thought this when MFB came out, I just get irritated over the fact that kids think face bolts, out of all parts in a bey, actually determin the name and performance. That is all, and sorry if the last statment sounded harsh XP.
Damn it...

I cave. I'm going to get like two Grand Ketos now.
Speaking of RS, here's another random thought, I honestly thought it would be more agressive due to it being rubber.
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:24 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Speaking of RS, here's another random thought, I honestly thought it would be more agressive due to it being rubber.

Just because something is made of rubber, doesn't mean it will move around. It's the shape that matters. I mean, even though Metal Flat tips move around quickly, you don't see Metal Sharp tips doing the same!
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:22 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Damn it...

I cave. I'm going to get like two Grand Ketos now.

I'm hoping that Sono Kong release this as a starter, I really don't wanna spend loads on random booster packs Pinching_eyes_2
There's some on ebay.com for $70 shipped! I'm kinda tempted cause of the amazing results but it's too much for some bey.
Plus, how long will RS stay sharp for? Not very long is the answer, and certainly not long enoough to be worth $70. I guarantee it will be re-released in a few months so patience is the name of the game for now.
I was only considering it. Not seriously though. I may ask someone to get me one of YJA. They're really cheap on there.
(Aug. 31, 2010  4:55 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  11:51 PM)Doji97 Wrote: which bey has lightning screwdriver as a special move? cause all the 2-packs are called by a special move

I'm probably late, but here:
http://www.toywiz.com/lightningscrewdriver.html
My random thoughts for today: I hate the words "Energy Ring" and "Fusion Wheel". "Metal Wheel" and "Clear Wheel" make waay mor sense. "Performance Tip" also sounds bad. I also feel sorry for the kids who ordered the Darkness Howling Blazer for the Dark Wolf and made that item one of toywiz's hottest, and probably only beause Benkei said "It's the ultimate balance type bey!", even though it sucks duck. Lastly, I really dislike how little kids think they know a lot about beyblade, just because they have a bunch. BEYBLADE NAMES DO NOT COME FROM FACE BOLTS AND FACE BOLTS WON'T HELP IN ANYWAY EXCEPT FOR KEEPING THE BEY TOGETHOR! Seriously, I can't belive they actually think that's right. It even says the names of the parts on the back, they should know the naming system especially since the parts of the bey on the back go along with the bey's name. Although I'm sure most members thought this when MFB came out, I just get irritated over the fact that kids think face bolts, out of all parts in a bey, actually determin the name and performance. That is all, and sorry if the last statment sounded harsh XP.
same here but wolf looks nice on storm with red metal face
i tried storm pegasisM145WD and it was like an attack beyblade i wounder what is inside M145? Tongue_out
For some reason I watched that DVD I got from Toys "R" Us. It made me feel old, and I laughed at their demos because the kids looked so mean and angry at one another.

Hasbro is still advising kids to cheat. One of their "special techniques" is to launch after your opponent has and try to knock them into a pocket.
(Aug. 31, 2010  4:21 PM)To Wrote: For some reason I watched that DVD I got from Toys "R" Us. It made me feel old, and I laughed at their demos because the kids looked so mean and angry at one another.

Hasbro is still advising kids to cheat. One of their "special techniques" is to launch after your opponent has and try to knock them into a pocket.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Shoo...r-Gattyaki
(Aug. 31, 2010  4:27 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Shoo...r-Gattyaki

Huh, I see. I just don't like that then, as I've always been of the variety who believes both should launch directly after the countdown.
Amusing.

I was just using Storm Aquila ED145S against Storm Aquario 145D (don't ask) and apparently I didn't tighten the face enough. Storm Aquila breaks apart, and the Storm and Aquila wheels go flying off.

ED145S was still spinning.
(Aug. 31, 2010  8:12 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Amusing.

I was just using Storm Aquila ED145S against Storm Aquario 145D (don't ask) and apparently I didn't tighten the face enough. Storm Aquila breaks apart, and the Storm and Aquila wheels go flying off.

ED145S was still spinning.

Oh carp, that happened to me too today. ED145 too!
(Aug. 31, 2010  12:38 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I was only considering it. Not seriously though. I may ask someone to get me one of YJA. They're really cheap on there.

They even sell RS individually on there.
Hm, somehow I never noticed that specific sticker sheet, but Dark 'Poseidon' can be made anyway ...
http://ameblo.jp/hagane-ginga/entry-10635676888.html
(Sep. 01, 2010  12:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, somehow I never noticed that specific sticker sheet, but Dark 'Poseidon' can be made anyway ...
http://ameblo.jp/hagane-ginga/entry-10635676888.html

Haha fun looking custom.
Hmm should I sell my plastics and HMSes? THey have no competitive use and they aren't aesthetically appealing. Then again they hold sentimental value and have actual value.
(Sep. 01, 2010  1:50 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Hmm should I sell my plastics and HMSes? THey have no competitive use and they aren't aesthetically appealing. Then again they hold sentimental value and have actual value.

Keep your favorite one, and the best one or two, then sell the rest. It's what I did with my other hobbies.
Then again I feel I got the best ones Strata Dragoon V, Trygle 2, Galeon, Trygle, Dranzer GT, Dranzer MS and Dragoon MS. The only ones I would think about selling are Dranzer MS and GT the rest were very good in the older series. Can someone who knows the legitimate pricing of these I'm not good with used products, we will conduct my needs elsewhere via PM. Thanks Smile
I say keep them because it adds to your collection.