Beyblade Random Thoughts

And they're opposite because one is evil and mean, and the other is good!

mind = blown.

Also here's a secret I found out:
(Aug. 25, 2010  3:16 AM)momiji manju Wrote: And they're opposite because one is evil and mean, and the other is good!

mind = blown.

Son. Storm Crapiricorn isnt' the best And u know what else
(Aug. 25, 2010  3:20 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  3:16 AM)momiji manju Wrote: And they're opposite because one is evil and mean, and the other is good!

mind = blown.

Son. Storm Crapiricorn isnt' the best And u know what else

I know what you mean; Escolpio obviously tops it, right? Pfft. Srsly.
MF-H Mad Gemios M145S

And Dark has proven to be worse than Escolpio.
(Aug. 25, 2010  3:49 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: And Dark has proven to be worse than Escolpio.

I do believe I am the only one who did those specific tests, and it was only stamina.

But still... yeah.
Has anyone tried the Launcher Rubber like this? I found it quite comfortable. Hah. (Click to View)
It looks weird. Personally I find the HMS winders and shooters to be perfectly comfortable as they are. Also, where's your bit protector for DEMS? It looks much better orange, imo, unless you've lost it.
(Aug. 25, 2010  11:31 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Has anyone tried the Launcher Rubber like this? I found it quite comfortable. Hah.
The Launcher Rubber seems to be a successful 'multi-use' product, haha.

BTW, the Giraffe Clear Wheel from BB-86 seems to look good on anything (IMO), haha:
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-10629...43122.html
(Aug. 25, 2010  11:39 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: It looks weird. Personally I find the HMS winders and shooters to be perfectly comfortable as they are. Also, where's your bit protector for DEMS? It looks much better orange, imo, unless you've lost it.

Really? I perform sliding shoot better with that Launcher Rubber. Hah.
Er....I lost the bit protector of DGMS......what would be the best substitution for it? Phantom Fox?
(Aug. 25, 2010  11:43 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Really? I perform sliding shoot better with that Launcher Rubber. Hah.
Er....I lost the bit protector of DGMS......what would be the best substitution for it? Phantom Fox?

Not too sure really. Certain BPs have tighter fits, but, other than that, there's not much point in changing unless you want to colour match and stuff.
I like how in the Advance Attacker manual it has diagrams of upper attack and force smash.

Just wondering, were the terms 'upper attack' and 'force smash' created by TT/Hasbro or were they just terms used here?
The what to buy in MFB thread really badly need to be updated.
(Aug. 25, 2010  5:56 PM)megablader2 Wrote: The what to buy in MFB thread really badly need to be updated.
It was in my plans.
Good to know that.
It was updated.

There were some things, like Rock Giraffe for its R145, that I was not certain could be added yet. And if I wrote something that seems odd, let me know immediately.
I definitely think that Rock Giraffe should replace Rock Leone on that list because its track is a lot better than 145 for defence purposes.
I know of a special one of a kind metal fight custom beyblade named N wolf (noble wolf) who has a part so lengendary it cant be beat!
(Aug. 25, 2010  7:15 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I know of a special one of a kind metal fight custom beyblade named N wolf (noble wolf) who has a part so lengendary it cant be beat!
It is cool that you invent stories, but that would belong in Your Creations if you actually decide to expand on your idea.

Otherwise, "Noble Wolf" does not exist and we do not really care about it.
Yeah but 145 is good for stamina though so there's an argument for it staying. Also pegasis 145D would be better to put down than the 105F version since it's only two parts away from MF pegasis 145RF and BB-01 is hard to find these days. Also Launcher rubber should be put on since it's been shown that it gives a more powerful launch than with the suspension.
(Aug. 25, 2010  7:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  7:15 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I know of a special one of a kind metal fight custom beyblade named N wolf (noble wolf) who has a part so lengendary it cant be beat!
It is cool that you invent stories, but that would belong in Your Creations if you actually decide to expand on your idea.

LOL

Random thought: I like storm capricornes lucky bounce KO's, very fun to watch.
(Aug. 25, 2010  9:46 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  7:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

LOL

Random thought: I like storm capricornes lucky bounce KO's, very fun to watch.

lol i like storm capricorne too ^^
Why not? It's the best beyblade.
I made a makeshift Stadium out of this:

[Image: p1050_big.jpg]

I made it into an arena by placing 2 Index Cards over the hole, and using packing tape to tape it.
(Aug. 25, 2010  10:31 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Why not? It's the best beyblade.

i know right? im a sucker for gimmicks Tongue_out