Beyblade Random Thoughts

If that man is Korea's Blader DJ or something, he is quite better than Japan's :
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=201008...l.view-000
(Aug. 23, 2010  8:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If that man is Korea's Blader DJ or something, he is quite better than Japan's :
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=201008...l.view-000

His clothes, Ken's beard.

Muhahahaha!
The translation of the article by the way :
http://www.jpubb.com/press/185511/

It seems that only Japanese kids won in both classes.
I wish I was an Honourary Beyblade Ambassador...
that article is awesome
storm capricorne 145q vs flame aquario100HF (weird combs, i know) who wins? storm capricorne by out spin....... weird..............
(Aug. 23, 2010  11:33 PM)mikado282745 Wrote: what i thought q had no stamina

it doesn't
At first, the thought of buying six Lightning LDragos seemed like a good idea. Now, I really wonder what I'm going to do with the lot of them, hah. But, I do enjoy looking at the pretty box art. Six times.
(Aug. 24, 2010  6:57 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: At first, the thought of buying six Lightning LDragos seemed like a good idea. Now, I really wonder what I'm going to do with the lot of them, hah. But, I do enjoy looking at the pretty box art. Six times.
Exchange them for stuff you will actually use, yup. Speechless
I'd say to still keep around 2-3 though, just in case.
(Aug. 23, 2010  11:14 AM)theflightyellz Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2010  4:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... So what is it ? No item number, and I doubt it would be sold like that if it were exclusive. Almost every limited item is just sent in a brown package, or in 'bubble' package.
Could be a HongKong store exclusive, if memory serves me right the set with Aries, Pisces and Virgo didn't have a release number either.

I don't think it's hk exclusive
Attached Files

.jpg   xx.jpg (Size: 8.82 KB / Downloads: 106)
(Aug. 22, 2010  3:00 PM)yuseifan Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2010  2:19 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: results for todays tournament is

1st place :ashton(not on the the wbo)
2nd place:calvin yap(not on wbo)
3rd place :yusei fan (in th wbo)congrats yusei now you can aim for first in the ikano power centre

if anyone,s wondering i lost in the second round curse you dark pegasis 105RF

i lost to a really random combo,

lol the kid named ashton he was using a huge recoil blade but dont know how he stole your spin the combo was ligntning l drago D125S it stole your spin as if its like the show
Was testing with DF145 vs 145 and I find that DF145 is still superior... I had like a 7/3 win ratio on Flame Aquario DF145B vs Flame Aquario 145B. Mind you there could be discrepancies between the B and Flame, hell even the clear wheel could have something. I don't feel like doing 5 hours of stamina testing anytime soon.
random thought*

i wished i'd kept my full metal/illegal beyblades from the plastic days just to face them off against MFB now lol.

i'd say the illegals would win because the weigh disc alone weighed loads!.. Q_Q
Tried this. MFB won still, at least against the spiral looking one.
I wounder where people are stashing bey's at my walmart >_>
But they're round and spin out mega fast (in a real stadium).
Mm, you can scrape a win if someone uses it with a stamina/defence base.
No. Defense. Also this is the wrong place to ask, use the Ask a Question Get a Answer Thread
I wonder if any one considered opening a Beyshop
Rock Aquario GB145MB: Next Draciel?!

EDIT: Dranzer is probably Thermal Aquila something HF/S, Dragoon is Lightning LDrago something else RF, and Driger would be Thermal Leone (What) some other track MS or MFS if ever
LOL! Hilarious, especially after the green hasbro recolour for aquario.
I came to the discovery that Ryuga is the Absolute opposite of tyson even though they have similar beys, and Also that Ginga looks like the pegasus twins(can't remeber their names)
Btw did you know
Dragoon is a Dragon like L. LDragon
They are both left spin beys
and they are used by a main character