Beyblade Random Thoughts

Didn't know if this could go here, but toywiz is selling metal earth ring in single parts.
Cool. They've been selling individual parts for a while, but that's nice.

(Aug. 22, 2010  4:06 AM)Kaiikari Wrote: Idk about you guys but i sireously miss the old blades not to say theses new ones suck but i miss the control and the wait these new ones are hard to control any one out there that has old blades that there willing to sell or give away im your man.

I play/love plastics more than you do.
They are harder to control.
They weigh about the same.
Tons of people are selling them, no one will give them away.
alot of new beys on beybladebattles.com i was looking at them and noticed probably the only nice recolor: purple and black leone face and CW
Plastic battles ended faster than MF-Only battles in my opinion...

But! I will always remember those days when the weight discs would be bigger than the attack ring, that was fun
Just pointing out that some may disagree... Oh yeah, I found the instructions to my old BumpKing... It was fake.
CURSE YOU TT HONGILI!!
I didn't know they faked bump king.
I thought they only faked good beyblades, huh.
results for todays tournament is

1st place :ashton(not on the the wbo)
2nd place:calvin yap(not on wbo)
3rd place :yusei fan (in th wbo)congrats yusei now you can aim for first in the ikano power centre

if anyone,s wondering i lost in the second round curse you dark pegasis 105RF
(Aug. 22, 2010  2:19 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: results for todays tournament is

1st place :ashton(not on the the wbo)
2nd place:calvin yap(not on wbo)
3rd place :yusei fan (in th wbo)congrats yusei now you can aim for first in the ikano power centre

if anyone,s wondering i lost in the second round curse you dark pegasis 105RF

i lost to a really random combo,
[quote='Mc Frown' pid='335304' dateline='1282446505']

I know this, but they just added earth eagles' single parts.
(Aug. 22, 2010  4:27 PM)xCiegex Wrote: [quote='Mc Frown' pid='335304' dateline='1282446505']

I know this, but they just added earth eagles' single parts.

I think you should buy the single parts off them if your desperate. You could probably buy an entire bey locally for maybe a bit more. I heard someone say they saw earth eagle, Idk if it was viable but eh... They saw it at walmart up here in canada. It should be like $10. So yea.
I have a feeling you are just posting for the sake of it.
Buying the whole bey locally is obviously the better option.
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:25 AM)souless1234 Wrote: I have a feeling you are just posting for the sake of it.
Buying the whole bey locally is obviously the better option.

well it may be a waste if you look most pple buy a bey just for a part
now bey like earth eagle is worth it or storm pegasus, rock leone, flame sag
but beys like dark bull all i want is the tip. . . rest is a waste(for me)
But Earth Aquila has 3 fantastic parts.
It's worth it.
It is common sense that you get a better deal if you buy five parts and a launcher for ten dollars, compared to one part for ten dollars plus an expensive shipping however ... There is nothing to argue about here, unless somebody really hates Aquila's Face, Aquila, 145 and WD and has money to spend without ever caring.
Something interesting: (Click to View)
Image from Beyblade Parts House
... So what is it ? No item number, and I doubt it would be sold like that if it were exclusive. Almost every limited item is just sent in a brown package, or in 'bubble' package.
do you know what parts they are? i think the green one is an RF...
Oh wow forget anymore Storm Pegasus except the next one since this ones about to break haha thanks for the update RエスコルピオT125JB
I think Dark may have actually have been good if it looked like the box shows. Uncertain
(Aug. 23, 2010  4:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... So what is it ? No item number, and I doubt it would be sold like that if it were exclusive. Almost every limited item is just sent in a brown package, or in 'bubble' package.
Could be a HongKong store exclusive, if memory serves me right the set with Aries, Pisces and Virgo didn't have a release number either.
my first DIY grip
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

I am getting much better results with Quetz CH120RF than I ever get with 90RF very nice pop to the attack, much more controllable and even the stamina seems better.
Funny thing you mentioned there. I've been playing around with MF Lightning LDrago 100RF, and I'm loving the results more than with CH120.