Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 21, 2010  10:59 PM)lastninja Wrote: I got a earth eagle
hasbro version

Good for you...

(Aug. 21, 2010  10:58 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Recent-B...-Purchases
hasbro version
Read the post right above yours.

Also, etiloli, we all know what Meteo L Drago looks like, so that picture was useless ...
sorry didn't know about it
(Aug. 21, 2010  11:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
hasbro version
Read the post right above yours.

Also, etiloli, we all know what Meteo L Drago looks like, so that picture was useless ...

I didn't =) i was happy he posted it.
^But we have a thread for Meteo L Drago :l
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:55 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Sounds interesting. Is it better than its RF counterpart in terms of KO power and is there a significant difference in recoil?

At 145 height it seems to.
It also has recoil, but generally not enough for a self/double KO.
Also, like I said, it retains the ability to kill much further into a match than it does with RF.
I had a video, but in the process of uploading the file corrupted : |
I'll make another.
I made the worst beyblade ever: Dark Aries M145 Outer RF. The worst ever. The M145 is trying to make the RF go up and the RF is trying to make M145 down. LOL. So it has like 10 second stamina. Sorry if this is not a random thought.
(Aug. 22, 2010  12:45 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: I made the worst beyblade ever: Dark Aries M145 Outer RF. The worst ever. The M145 is trying to make the RF go up and the RF is trying to make M145 down. LOL. So it has like 10 second stamina. Sorry if this is not a random thought.

What?
I think he's refering to the jumping gimmick on the M145
The M145 makes the top bounce. RF has high friction to the stadium. Creates to much force together.
So basically it did nothing (other than wobble) because they countered each other...
Rubber cannot grab down onto the stadium, nor does M145 jump.
i thought my flame leone 100f was the worst never even thought about m145 lol
I said it once I'll say it again:
MF-H Mad Gemios M145S
Worst combo possible.
(Aug. 22, 2010  1:05 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Rubber cannot grab down onto the stadium, nor does M145 jump.
doesn't m145 make the bey jump?
No its Q, M145 just affects how high/often it will jump.
MF Gemios M145 BS
I win Mc Frown
Q doesn't 'jump' either, it's the odd pairing of a bottom and a track that allows it to be off of it's center of gravity/focus of spin velocity that causes it to wobble oddly and 'hop'.

HWS clear wheel or Pre-HWS metal wheel?

MF-H Gemios M145MS
You forget that he said Mad Gemios, which is a light wheel.
I think S could be a good defense bottom because it gets caught in the tornado ridge.
It still can get knocked around the stadium a lot because of its low friction tip. It's not always a guarantee that it will get caught in the ridge though.
The curved shape of WB seems to almost lend itself to rding over the ridge though.
But Earth sucks with S because of floor scraping and how low set it is.

/wants BS
When WB is fairly new, however, it tends to keep itself near the center of the arena anyways. Sometimes beys with S can float near and around the openings without moving towards the center.
I agree, but when they do they face inward, allowing them to catch the tornado ridge even MORE effectively.
Idk about you guys but i sireously miss the old blades not to say theses new ones suck but i miss the control and the wait these new ones are hard to control any one out there that has old blades that there willing to sell or give away im your man.