Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 12, 2010  4:32 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Haha, I've just gotten so used to seeing him use the TT way, I guess.
I think the Launcher Rubber also prevents more breakages, because the rubber absorbs the impact.
Correct!!!!
Suspension: Absorb impact for normal shots while not retracting the string.
Launcher Rubber: Absorb impact for the most powerful shot, as it doesn't have the spring, it works while the string retracts.
Confusing again? This is what I observed from my tests.
You used a Super Attack stadium for the tourney?
(Aug. 12, 2010  4:39 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: You used a Super Attack stadium for the tourney?

46 people. We used all that was legal.
D:
Poor Daegor.
(Aug. 12, 2010  4:38 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  4:32 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Haha, I've just gotten so used to seeing him use the TT way, I guess.
I think the Launcher Rubber also prevents more breakages, because the rubber absorbs the impact.
Correct!!!!
Suspension: Absorb impact for normal shots while not retracting the string.
Launcher Rubber: Absorb impact for the most powerful shot, as it doesn't have the spring, it works while the string retracts.
Confusing again? This is what I observed from my tests.

This is actually very interesting to me, but so far, I, as well as many others, think that the Suspension is superior, mostly due to the lack of testing. I've almost never used my Launcher Rubber since I've got it, but maybe I'll do some launch comparisons.
It's the weight of the rubber that prevents the handle from retracting violently. It literally absorbs nothing. :\
(Aug. 12, 2010  4:53 PM)The LVJ Wrote: It's the weight of the rubber that prevents the handle from retracting violently. It literally absorbs nothing. :\

Prevent the handle breaking (?)
(Aug. 12, 2010  3:32 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  3:14 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: It's likely that they'll use a Super Attack stadium (bleh), but hopefully anything but that.
From my experience, MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF seems to work pretty well in the Super Attack Stadium...bring that just in case(?), haha.
I would use something with a Wide Ball in that Stadium, personally.
(Aug. 12, 2010  4:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I would use something with a Wide Ball in that Stadium, personally.

By launching it 100%? It will scrape the stadium floor edge (in the middle) and will lose stamina if launching it 80%
(Aug. 12, 2010  4:54 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Prevent the handle breaking (?)
I didn't say it doesn't prevent breakage. The weight of the launcher rubber merely prevents the handle from retracting too fast. This, in turn, does prevent breakage.
Hmm, I dunno, WB does seem to move quite some when launched at full power...

But does anyone think that it is superior to the suspension?
(Aug. 12, 2010  5:00 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: By launching it 100%? It will scrape the stadium floor edge (in the middle) and will lose stamina if launching it 80%
Even if it does lose some stamina, other Bottoms are really destabilised with that elevated surface, while WB is still slightly more stable.
(Aug. 12, 2010  5:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Even if it does lose some stamina, other Bottoms are really destabilised with that elevated surface, while WB is still slightly more stable.

*cough*
MB ? Metal decreases friction, more stamina, not destabilized?
(Aug. 12, 2010  5:06 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: *cough*

Perhaps, but I can think of only two people with MB right now... so...
(Aug. 12, 2010  5:06 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: *cough*
I am speaking by experience, Metal Ball has barely been tested. If OkiBlaze can practice with it, perhaps it will indeed be better.
MB is actually a pretty tall bottom, and can also sometimes be destabilized...
I would honestly take a guess at HF or F at 80% would be decent, as long as it doesn't hit the gap.
EDIT: Daegor said he'll have it on Monday, I believe, but I can do a little stamina testing...but the best I can do is solo-spins. :\
Again, I apologize for lack of parts.
(Aug. 12, 2010  5:07 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Perhaps, but I can think of only two people with MB right now... so...
Call me back in a day. Cool
(Aug. 12, 2010  5:09 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Call me back in a day. Cool

Hah? I thought you already got yours. Okay, so now I only know one person.
AkirasDaddy has it, as well...
Don't know if he knows how to test properly.
Totally wish i didn't just drop 25 bucks on this mobile stadium.

I should have put it towards a bb-86, or a new attack or standard stadium. Blah.
The Hasbro Battle Case / Mobile Stadium is 24.99 in the US.
I saw your thread on it. I have to say that the walls and the slope are quite disappointing.
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:03 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: What the.....
DS limited....
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/entry-10617959491.html
He made it himself ?
ToyWiz is starting to sell Ray Unicorno and other beys o.o but in December...
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesrayunicornojp.html
(Aug. 12, 2010  9:12 PM)souless1234 Wrote: ToyWiz is starting to sell Ray Unicorno and other beys o.o but in December...
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesrayunicornojp.html

Definately waiting for this Smile