Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hm, I just tried a wobbler with Pisces. I don't think this method of attack will be very good until we get a higher track (230) or a bottom that allows wobble and still has good grip (RS). I'll post a video soon.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After 2 weeks or so, my Hasbro Beylauncher now has a stress crack in between the two handles. ;(
(Aug. 11, 2010  10:31 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hm, I just tried a wobbler with Pisces. I don't think this method of attack will be very good until we get a higher track (230) or a bottom that allows wobble and still has good grip (RS). I'll post a video soon.

For wobbling MF Flame Saggitario 145S works quite well. Beats MF Earth Aquario C145WB quite well I think.
What the.....
again...
AHAHAHAHA that's pretty cool. I don't even have a response as to why TT are doing this... do they wish to make extra money selling it separately? ... there won't be as many sales of the game, but so many people would buy this, thus maybe compensating for the minimalisation of profits?
That release is not even "official" yet, so sales would not really be affected ... This is very weird, especially "BB-P01" ...
(Aug. 12, 2010  12:50 AM)Elmo Wrote: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After 2 weeks or so, my Hasbro Beylauncher now has a stress crack in between the two handles. ;(

Join the club I broke mine in 2 as well haha
It's ridiculous how kids ask me on YouTube to find them a certain Bey wow they really are lazy some even have the nerve to ask if I can just give it to them knowing the rarity of them.

EDIT: Double post? I thought it just adds to whatever you had in the 24 hour time line. Sorry
(Aug. 12, 2010  1:19 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: What the.....
again...

Whaaa? That's pretty weird. Not complaining though. Goooooooooo dimsum2u! Hahaha....
I believe in Dimsum... That reveal was shocking.
(Aug. 12, 2010  6:50 AM)BitbeastBoy97 Wrote: Is rock leone145WB any good?

Wrong section; you'll want to direct your query here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase-Consultation
Good news/Bad news time.
Good News: This Saturday, there's going to be a Beyblade event at my local Jusco.
Bad News: It's the same day as my brother's baseball game.
T.T

I'm actually gonna ask if my parents can drop me off at Jusco before my brother's game, so I hope I can make it.
(Aug. 12, 2010  2:21 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Good news/Bad news time.
Good News: This Saturday, there's going to be a Beyblade event at my local Jusco.
T.T

I'm actually gonna ask if my parents can drop me off at Jusco before my brother's game, so I hope I can make it.

good luck my competitions on next sunday
(Aug. 12, 2010  2:21 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Good news/Bad news time.
T.T

Good luck Oki, hopefully you can make it to the event in time! Smile

BTW, what BeyStadium is Jusco providing?
It's likely that they'll use a Super Attack stadium (bleh), but hopefully anything but that.

Thanks Diamond and tenzeku!

So much for a great brother, haha.
(Aug. 12, 2010  3:14 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: It's likely that they'll use a Super Attack stadium (bleh), but hopefully anything but that.
From my experience, MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF seems to work pretty well in the Super Attack Stadium...bring that just in case(?), haha.
Mine broke, remember? Hah.
I'll bring Ray Unicorno 100R2F, in case they use it.
I'll probably bring a good defense as well...
(Aug. 12, 2010  3:39 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I'll bring Ray Unicorno 100R2F, in case they use it.
I'll probably bring a good defense as well...
Just bring all the Top-tier and Reputable combos you can make, haha.
Once again, Good luck!

And back on topic....
i have an super attack stadium and its kills stamina and defence types unless their using extrem stadium dont use an attack type
It seems that bb18libra learned how to use the BeyLauncher the way we've used it.
Maybe he stumbled upon one of WBO's videos?
(Aug. 12, 2010  4:22 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: It seems that bb18libra learned how to use the BeyLauncher the way we've used it.
Maybe he stumbled upon one of WBO's videos?

Haha, everyone has the right to use that most powerful launch (?)
Also, Using that launch with a Launcher Rubber seems better as my friend lent it to some says ago...
Haha, I've just gotten so used to seeing him use the TT way, I guess.
I think the Launcher Rubber also prevents more breakages, because the rubber absorbs the impact.
(Aug. 12, 2010  3:32 PM)Diamond Wrote: From my experience, MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF seems to work pretty well in the Super Attack Stadium...bring that just in case(?), haha.

I beg to differ. This was how I lost at Fray. =/