Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 10, 2010  3:35 AM)The LVJ Wrote: You already have access to its counterparts, specifically SD.

I know. I just want a D for some reason. It is a mystery
I might use my Pre-school level art skills on my faces to make up for the fact that i had to remove the stickers on them just now.
Back on the topic of Aquila recolours...

That green one is pretty damn sexy. Especially that Green Earth wheel... Smile

Yum yum.
I have a pretty close bond to that Blue but Purple is my thing LOL they should do a recolour with purple
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:46 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: I have a pretty close bond to that Blue but Purple is my thing LOL they should do a recolour with purple

They did... it was the first recolour of Earth.
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:46 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: I have a pretty close bond to that Blue but Purple is my thing LOL they should do a recolour with purple

They have already made purple, the WBBA exclusive one.
Yea but the clear wheel was terrible I DEMAND A BETTER recolouring
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:05 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Yea but the clear wheel was terrible I DEMAND A BETTER recolouring

What? The clear Aquila was so sexy.
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:05 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Yea but the clear wheel was terrible I DEMAND A BETTER recolouring
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:06 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: What? The clear Aquila was so sexy.

Agreed, with purple strips on it. Smile
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:35 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: It's just me I want a full purple Aquila

Well, it's clear. That makes dyeing it a lot easier.
Purple WBBA Exclusive Earth wheel plus standard release Purple Aquila clear wheel = all purple Earth Aquila : /
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:50 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Purple WBBA Exclusive Earth wheel plus standard release Purple Aquila clear wheel = all purple Earth Aquila : /

Or that. lol
I was messing around with Galaxy as a tall smasher, and it was actually pretty decent. I just Galaxy Gemios 145R2F vs MF-H Earth Aquario R145WB, and is won about half the matches.
Has anyone else had these results?
(Aug. 10, 2010  12:28 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I was messing around with Galaxy as a tall smasher, and it was actually pretty decent. I just Galaxy Gemios 145R2F vs Earth Aquario R145WB, and is won about half the matches.
Has anyone else had these results?

Um... a defense combo without a MF doesn't work properly, um...
(Aug. 10, 2010  3:37 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2010  3:35 AM)The LVJ Wrote: You already have access to its counterparts, specifically SD.

I know. I just want a D for some reason. It is a mystery

Me too funnily enough even though i've got an SD and WD. Also does anyone when they get a new bey they really like bring it around with them on their travels in the day. I do I was doing it with my BB-83 Pisces today.
(Aug. 10, 2010  3:59 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Me too funnily enough even though i've got an SD and WD. Also does anyone when they get a new bey they really like bring it around with them on their travels in the day. I do I was doing it with my BB-83 Pisces today.

I can see why you'd do it, but I haven't. I have sometimes just taken one out of the cupboard and put it next to me on the table when I'm on my computer though.

I was messing around yesterday with Pegasis 145RF against one of my HMS customs (not the best, but meh- AR: Dranzer MF's, don't know the name, WD: CWD Chain Attacker, RC: Bearing Core 2). Pegasis 145RF couldn't know it out of the stadium, though it did outspin a few times, but that's beside the point (BC2's rubber is very worn).
Burn Phoenix is now called FireBlaze....
I can understand Aquila being called Eagle but seriously..
What's wrong with Phoenix D:<
Maybe the people over at Hasbro didn't watch the anime long enough and thought that it could just create a big fireball :l Or to help kids say the bey easier?
I don't even see how it is a marketing strategy.
(Aug. 10, 2010  6:01 PM)Pyro Wrote: Burn Phoenix is now called FireBlaze....
I can understand Aquila being called Eagle but seriously..
What's wrong with Phoenix D:<

Even Firebird would have been acceptable. Tired
It sounds cool when you're a little kid.
Just like how 6 year olds buy light up sneakers with flames on them.

It also appeals to ten year old pyromaniacs.
My 9 year old brother even says that fireblaze sounds stupid and that burn pheonix sounds "Mega-awesome"