Beyblade Random Thoughts

Ah, I am giving ourselves one week free of Galaxy_Leon's posts. Relaxing ...
(Aug. 07, 2010  6:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, I am giving ourselves one week free of Galaxy_Leon's posts. Relaxing ...

That name sounds familiar...

Yup, he's the guy who was talking about MFBs and Plastics a few hours ago.
Either my Pegasus has a mind of its own or my other Beyblade suck recently my S Pegasus has been getting KOs on my other Beys in the PTW, like the Beys actually fall into the pockets 1/4
(Aug. 07, 2010  6:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, I am giving ourselves one week free of Galaxy_Leon's posts. Relaxing ...

Of course you pick the week where I'm going to be away from the WBO already!

Hahahahaha. Oh well.

This is my argument point and case with newer members.
(Aug. 07, 2010  6:47 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Either my Pegasus has a mind of its own or my other Beyblade suck recently my S Pegasus has been getting KOs on my other Beys in the PTW, like the Beys actually fall into the pockets 1/4

Chance my dear Watson. It is still a part of Beyblading.
(Aug. 07, 2010  8:36 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Most HMS combos are greatly outclassed and ALL Plastic combos are outclassed.
Any "results" you're observed are easily dismissible unless proper tests are conducted with non-Hasbro winders an stadiums.

Stop letting your bias cloud your judgment, it's almost disturbing.

Is there a particular reason that MFB are superior to HMS Beys? I mean, I know for a fact that the MFB's are much better than the plastic generation due to having faster rotations iirc, but I thought HMS could compare to MFB due to also having "metal" pieces.
>.> I'm not arguing or anything, I'm just curious.
(Aug. 07, 2010  9:51 PM)ThatsTakao Wrote: Is there a particular reason that MFB are superior to HMS Beys? I mean, I know for a fact that the MFB's are much better than the plastic generation due to having faster rotations iirc, but I thought HMS could compare to MFB due to also having "metal" pieces.
Most Metal Fight Beyblades beat the best Heavy Metal System blades.
(Aug. 07, 2010  9:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  9:51 PM)ThatsTakao Wrote: Is there a particular reason that MFB are superior to HMS Beys? I mean, I know for a fact that the MFB's are much better than the plastic generation due to having faster rotations iirc, but I thought HMS could compare to MFB due to also having "metal" pieces.

Well, I gathered that from what people said, but why?
I tried my Dragoon MS against my cousin's Earth Leon or whatever, and it wasn't exactly one sided. It was 65-35 Dragoon's favour. I also tried out my Sea Dragon and it was 45-55 Earth Leon's favour. It wasn't horribly unbalanced.
Or does this only apply to top tier HMS vs top tier MFB?
(Aug. 07, 2010  9:51 PM)ThatsTakao Wrote: I mean, I know for a fact that the MFB's are much better than the plastic generation due to having faster rotations iirc, but I thought HMS could compare to MFB due to also having "metal" pieces.

I would just like to say that the plastic generations had metal pieces as well. *cough*Weight Disk*cough*
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:01 PM)ThatsTakao Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  9:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Well, I gathered that from what people said, but why?
I tried my Dragoon MS against my cousin's Earth Leon or whatever, and it wasn't exactly one sided. It was 65-35 Dragoon's favour. I also tried out my Sea Dragon and it was 45-55 Earth Leon's favour. It wasn't horribly unbalanced.
Or does this only apply to top tier HMS vs top tier MFB?

I think the absolute top tier of HMS is probably superior in terms of match ups, actually.

Samurai Upper / CWD Defense Ring / GFCUM and Advance Survivor / Reverse Defender / Bearing Core are all still ridiculously strong compared to anything in the MFB generation, in my honest opinion.
If the plastic beyblades' weight disks were metal, it was really.. badly made metal. My weight disks shattered A LOT. s: It was more like a strong plastic or something.

I kind of wish I had the pieces to make those beyblades to test them out against some MFB's. ;/
I read somewhere that MFB's spin faster than HMS Bey's, is that really true?
I'm not sure if they spin faster. If I remember correctly, the HMS launcher actually has more revolutions per launch.
(Aug. 07, 2010  11:31 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I'm not sure if they spin faster. If I remember correctly, the HMS launcher actually has more revolutions per launch.

Yeah, that's what I remember too, though not the specifics.

Also, adding to Heart's list, Bearing Core 2 > WB, unless he meant to include it.

I also prefer Metal Change Core over CS.
Hmph. It's not 320 Yen.
Only 320 yen? That's a steal!

Edit- Or not...
Oh gawd it's an actually bey?
I thought it was just a in-game release D:
I assumed the one in the video was home made. Wonder where this guy got one?
It is indeed only homemade, hah.

I would also assume that they are the same person, because the modification to that toy is too similar.
(Aug. 08, 2010  2:28 AM)♥ Wrote: http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d107767858

Discuss.

lmao, A++

and of course, super bey collector rich guy, jyunseiya is bidding on it
(Aug. 08, 2010  3:10 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  2:28 AM)♥ Wrote: http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d107767858

Discuss.

lmao, A++

and of course, super bey collector rich guy, jyunseiya is bidding on it

yeah haha, that's what i noticed too

ugh, i didnt know videos of this thing existed, and that you guys had already seen this. my moment of discovery was stolen ;[
Idk where to post this, I thought this place would be adequate. You're gonna LOL pretty hard.

EDIT:

Original: Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart Remix: Marco - Break Your Bey
Now listen to me blader!(uh uh oh oh)
Before I come and beat you (uh uh oh oh)
They call me bey breaker (uh uh oh oh)
I don't wanna deceive you (uh uh oh oh oh)

If you try to face me
I'm not easy to beat
I might tear you apart
Told you from the start, yeah man from the start

I'm only gonna break break your, break break your bey [x4]
Whoa, whoa

There's no point trying to hide it (uh uh oh oh)
No point trying to evade it (uh uh oh oh)
I know I got a problem (uh uh oh oh)
I use Virgo all the timeee (uh uh oh oh oh)

If try to face me
I'm not easy to beat
I might tear you apart
Told you from the start, yeah man from the start

I'm only gonna break break your, break break your bey[x4]

Discuss.

Oh wow lol, someone took a Big Mac toy and turned it into a beyblade, brilliant!!
Well, we now have a idea how the 230 track and metal flat might look likeXD
Marco Wrote:Snip

Anime North 2011 skit in the making?
Can someone try Weight Disc attack versus any MFB combos? (Preferably good ones?)
Something like:
Try-Cutter
Wide Defense
Neo Right (HMC) SG Metal Flat 2/Grip Base

In my trashy stadium I've been getting wicked results for the plastic.
I really want to cut out some exits on my PTW, if I haven't mentioned it before. I'm going crazy. Burn Pegasis 100RF has so much potential, but it can't be reached in the PTW..