Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 07, 2010  8:36 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  8:13 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote: I thought HMS Beyblades were still as good as Metal Fight Beyblades?
some are and some plastics are 2

Most HMS combos are greatly outclassed and ALL Plastic combos are outclassed.
Any "results" you're observed are easily dismissible unless proper tests are conducted with non-Hasbro winders an stadiums.

Stop letting your bias cloud your judgment, it's almost disturbing.
[/quote]

just cause you think MFBs are so much better doesnt mean i cant thing the old ones are better :\ and not all our outclasses :\ could say the same about you to :\ i can have my opion why their better and you can have your opion on why MFBs are better. newer is not always better
Opinions don't mean carp when facts are brought into question. I'm neither attacking nor bashing beyblades you like. All I said was that those that you happen to prefer are outclassed. I don't necessarily dislike the ones you like.
You, by all means, have the rights to your preferences.

There's a clear line between facts and opinions that you do not respect. Even if my statements were opinion based, I would have had the right to a rebuttal. This is the nature of a forum.
Seconding LVJ. Galaxy Leon, it is a verified fact that MFB are better than the plastic generation.
you can use facts all you want still not going to help you win ^-^ a dragoon s has beaten a pegasus 105rf and you say all plastics combos are out classed ^-^ i respect your opion respect mine and lets drop this k
I totally agree. Facts are for the weak.

(Aug. 07, 2010  9:55 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I totally agree. Facts are for the weak.

you could sit here and tell me a 1000 reasons why MFBs re better the plastics and my opion is wrong just going t go over my head ^-^ and its not stupid its my opion just cause you guys like to base everything on facts doesnt mean i wanna and what does this concern you guys ^-^ let me think what i wanna think also i will eventually find a combo that can beat a lot of MFBs
then don't post about it here if you don't want people to comment on it.
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:08 AM)momiji manju Wrote: then don't post about it here if you don't want people to comment on it.
this is where it goes ^-^ and i didnt think people would make a bifdeal about this :\] most of you guys base everything on facts i have noticed :\
Well, facts base good combos.
You can always have an opinion that plastics are better than MFBs, but MFBs will win 99% of the time.
If making good combos were based on opinion, Galaxy Pegasus or Gravity Perseus uncustomized would be top tier.
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:16 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Well, facts base good combos.
You can always have an opinion that plastics are better than MFBs, but MFBs will win 99% of the time.
If making good combos were based on opinion, Galaxy Pegasus or Gravity Perseus uncustomized would be top tier.

love one type of thing then once something better is out the otherthing is a piece of carp :\ guess going to have excpet thats how most teens/kids are these days(excluding me ^-^)
please, stop posting. =/ no one has said the old series is carp. We generally (except Mc Frown, but he's slowly converting) prefer the current series as it is well, current, and progressing.

Also, that is the entire idea behind a competitive hobby like this in any case. If something is better, people will use it as it progresses the game.
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:23 AM)momiji manju Wrote: please, stop posting. =/ no one has said the old series is carp. We generally (except Mc Frown, but he's slowly converting) prefer the current series as it is well, current, and progressing.

Also, that is the entire idea behind a competitive hobby like this in any case. If something is better, people will use it as it progresses the game.

not saying anybody has :\ saying how people will love one thing then once something a little better comes out the other is forgoteen and becomes a piece of carp to that person ^-^ not saying i dont like MFBs its just i prefer plastic/HMS i might use MFBs when they become old XD
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:20 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote:

love one type of thing then once something better is out the otherthing is a piece of carp
:\ guess going to have excpet thats how most teens/kids are these days(excluding me ^-^)
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:32 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:20 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote:

love one type of thing then once something better is out the otherthing is a piece of carp
:\ guess going to have excpet thats how most teens/kids are these days(excluding me ^-^)

Grin i am i saying bob or larry or you are calling plastics a piece of carp no just saying general like with the ipods and such
That was written in a beyblade context.

Anyway, who else thinks that the aquila clear wheel looks amazing on flame?
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:46 AM)momiji manju Wrote: That was written in a beyblade context.

Anyway, who else thinks that the aquila clear wheel looks amazing on flame?

me ^-^
i loveyou wbo because im gonna wip some beyblades on 22 of august in a toys r us compotetion and i joined wbba so that means if i win 1 place i could get a gold beyblade second gets silver beyblade and third gets bronze cannot wait to win which blade do you suggest me to use
(Aug. 07, 2010  11:58 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: which blade do you suggest me to use
You should use the 'Build me a combo!' thread for this.
(It would also be great to mention what stadium will be used, since it affects the battle significantly.)

Anyway, Good luck!
good luck tenzeku
Good luck Tenzeku anyways Momanji if you you think Aquilla on Flame looks amazing try Leone on Burn
Hah, it's a shame I don't have burn.
(Aug. 07, 2010  12:12 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  11:58 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: which blade do you suggest me to use
You should use the 'Build me a combo!' thread for this.
(It would also be great to mention what stadium will be used, since it affects the battle significantly.)

Anyway, Good luck!

i think attack cause i saw the preview stadium their gonna use its an attack and extreme stadium
(Aug. 07, 2010  12:28 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: i think attack cause i saw the preview stadium their gonna use its an attack and extreme stadium
Ah, I see...

Anyway, (you would probably already know this) if you have the required parts, just use the combos in the 'Competitive MFB Combos' thread.

If you don't, then ask for a combo in the 'Build me a combo!' thread.
(Aug. 07, 2010  1:18 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  12:28 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: i think attack cause i saw the preview stadium their gonna use its an attack and extreme stadium
Ah, I see...

Anyway, (you would probably already know this) if you have the required parts, just use the combos in the 'Competitive MFB Combos' thread.

If you don't, then ask for a combo in the 'Build me a combo!' thread.

ok thx i think i'll stick with flame bull 145WD
I use that exact combo! C: It would be good to diversify your combos, though.