Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 06, 2010  11:48 PM)Counter_Leon Wrote: yes i get the TT Hongli products and such but mine isnt :\ like i said thats a pic i found on google my box is up stairs in the atic some where :\ i would go look for it but i cant climb stairs :\ broke my leg and i am on cruches and our steps are really high and steep
the box shows left spin but for some reason the luancher launches it right for some odd reason when i can get up the steps i am going to take the launcher apart and see what the deal is :\

Like I've said before the only version of Dragoon G that spins right is TT Honglis Takara Tomy wouldn't send you a fake Beyblade
(Aug. 07, 2010  12:29 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  11:48 PM)Counter_Leon Wrote: yes i get the TT Hongli products and such but mine isnt :\ like i said thats a pic i found on google my box is up stairs in the atic some where :\ i would go look for it but i cant climb stairs :\ broke my leg and i am on cruches and our steps are really high and steep
the box shows left spin but for some reason the luancher launches it right for some odd reason when i can get up the steps i am going to take the launcher apart and see what the deal is :\

Like I've said before the only version of Dragoon G that spins right is TT Honglis Takara Tomy wouldn't send you a fake Beyblade

idk i got it off of amazon idk who the seller was :\
(Aug. 07, 2010  12:31 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote:

Sounds like you bought a fake.

There's a guide somewhere on here (maybe it's stickied, who knows?) about buying fakes/reals. I think it's for MFB but it should teach you enough to know about how to not buy fake beyblades... Sketchy sellers on ebay/amazon sell fakes all the time and unless you can find the Takara-Tomy logo on the box you are probably buying a fake.
(Aug. 07, 2010  1:12 AM)MaxL Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  12:31 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote:

Sounds like you bought a fake.

There's a guide somewhere on here (maybe it's stickied, who knows?) about buying fakes/reals. I think it's for MFB but it should teach you enough to know about how to not buy fake beyblades... Sketchy sellers on ebay/amazon sell fakes all the time and unless you can find the Takara-Tomy logo on the box you are probably buying a fake.

ya ill look for the box when i can climb up the steps Grin as i said befor
@My old post
Lawl, I typo-ed
I know Dragoon G comes with a left spin gear, in fact, I have one. I was just really tired since I only got 4 hours of sleep the night before and woke up early to buy a pro camera. >.>"
i was just watching some AMVs of the old plastice generation(was bored) and i must say g revolution and v-force trumps metal fusion in pretty much everything :\
(Aug. 07, 2010  2:42 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote: i was just watching some AMVs of the old plastice generation(was bored) and i must say g revolution and v-force trumps metal fusion in pretty much everything :\

Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts
(Aug. 07, 2010  2:47 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  2:42 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote: i was just watching some AMVs of the old plastice generation(was bored) and i must say g revolution and v-force trumps metal fusion in pretty much everything :\

Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

ok thanks for the link i forgot about that topic
Isn't the current situation with combinations almost like it was before?

It was about making combos to beat Libra then, but now there are a lot of combos being made to beat RF.

Most things thats not M145 that have a RF could get decent results...
Not necessarily. The point of a defense combo it to counter attack types. RF just happens to be one of the 2 1/2 useful attack bottoms. The metagame doesn't resolve around beating or countering it.

We really don't need a repeat of the Italian forum's crusade...
2 and a half?

What are the others?
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:45 AM)souless1234 Wrote: HF and CS?

HF? Hah. If anything, it'd be WF.
I should have said two and three quarters; half for R2F and a quarter for WF or HF/S
It's a shame only the non-dyed parts will be used, ha.
Does anyone else miss actually "putting together" your beyblade? The new MF Beys just.. you put them together in layers, twist some pieces and you have your beyblade. >.> The old beyblades made you put together the spin gear, add support pieces to blade base, ect. :c
(Aug. 07, 2010  7:41 AM)ThatsTakao Wrote: Does anyone else miss actually "putting together" your beyblade? The new MF Beys just.. you put them together in layers, twist some pieces and you have your beyblade. >.> The old beyblades made you put together the spin gear, add support pieces to blade base, ect. :c

ya i like g-revolution better its like 80% better(in my opion) and the plastic blades hit each more and clashed more and they could litterally launch themselves after hitting hard like 30 steps or sometimes the length of me room XD and still be spinning
The Metal Fight Beys are more intense and powerful in every. No amount of bias can overrule this fact.
(Aug. 07, 2010  7:55 AM)The LVJ Wrote: The Metal Fight Beys are more intense and powerful in every. No amount of bias can overrule this fact.

these ones just move faster and hit harder i have yet to see a MFB get launched out of the stadium as long as my living room like my plastic ones can :\ and why did my gaia dragoon beat a brand new Spegasus and rock leon
and why did my galaxy dragoon beat a Spegasus when i even used a strong launcher and slidin shoot with pegasus? plastics still pwn Grin and some HMS
(Aug. 07, 2010  7:55 AM)The LVJ Wrote: The Metal Fight Beys are more intense and powerful in every. No amount of bias can overrule this fact.

I thought HMS Beyblades were still as good as Metal Fight Beyblades?
(Aug. 07, 2010  8:10 AM)ThatsTakao Wrote:

I thought HMS Beyblades were still as good as Metal Fight Beyblades?
some are and some plastics are 2
So I almost made a last resort to getting a Suspension, which was buying it online.
Today, Jusco got some in stock, as well as some more launchers. Grin
(Aug. 07, 2010  8:13 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote: I thought HMS Beyblades were still as good as Metal Fight Beyblades?
some are and some plastics are 2
[/quote]

Most HMS combos are greatly outclassed and ALL Plastic combos are outclassed.
Any "results" you're observed are easily dismissible unless proper tests are conducted with non-Hasbro winders an stadiums.

Stop letting your bias cloud your judgment, it's almost disturbing.