Beyblade Random Thoughts

I wish I could find a picture of Gaia Dragoon.
Is there any reason it didn't come out in North America or anywhere else?
(Aug. 06, 2010  7:22 AM)ThatsTakao Wrote: I wish I could find a picture of Gaia Dragoon.
Is there any reason it didn't come out in North America or anywhere else?

Which Gaia Dragoon are you talking about? There has been a few.
It did come out
THE Gaia Dragoon,
not Gaia Dragoon V, G or MS.
I think he is referring to Gaia Dragoon S
(Aug. 06, 2010  7:38 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: I think he is referring to Gaia Dragoon S

funny thing is i still own one and another funny thing its launcher along with galaxy dragoon both have left spin launchers when they need right spin launchers and these are the ones that came with um
(Aug. 06, 2010  7:45 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  7:38 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: I think he is referring to Gaia Dragoon S

funny thing is i still own one and another funny thing its launcher along with galaxy dragoon both have left spin launchers when they need right spin launchers and these are the ones that came with um

Dragoon G doesn't need a right launcher..... Either do the rest of the Gaia Dragoons IMO the spinning direction is flawed the right spin for it doesn't suit it because the blades aren't facing the correct way when spinning.
... wat. Galaxy Dragoon?
Dragoon Galaxy has a left spin engine gear, it would only make sense for it to come with a right spin gear launcher.
Gaia Dragoon is a right spin gear beyblade, so if it came with a left spin gear launcher, something is wrong.

Is that what it's called?
I thought it was simply Gaia Dragoon since it came out after the S series. >>"
I tried googling that, and it didn't come up. >: The only thing that came up was a video of it in pieces. :\
(Aug. 06, 2010  7:49 AM)ThatsTakao Wrote: ... wat. Galaxy Dragoon?
Dragoon Galaxy has a left spin engine gear, it would only make sense for it to come with a right spin gear launcher.
Gaia Dragoon is a right spin gear beyblade, so if it came with a left spin gear launcher, something is wrong.

I tried googling that, and it didn't come up. >: The only thing that came up was a video of it in pieces. :\

Yea I think there's an article about Gaia Dragoon S as for the launcher stuff Left Beyblade comes with Left Launcher while Right Beyblade comes with Right Launcher. I'm sure I have the formula right for this haha sorry I'm not trying to insult you intelligence

EDIT: There is no article but I swore I saw some pics on this site I'll try and find them
(Aug. 06, 2010  7:51 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:

Yea I think there's an article about Gaia Dragoon S as for the launcher stuff Left Beyblade comes with Left Launcher while Right Beyblade comes with Right Launcher. I'm sure I have the formula right for this haha sorry I'm not trying to insult you intelligence

EDIT: There is no article but I swore I saw some pics on this site I'll try and find them

I searched the site and all I came up with was the tier list and the list of parts per beyblade. I couldn't find any pictures.
I know I saw pictures years ago when the MG system was new, but most pictures from back then are broken links, so I can't find it anymore. :c

explain how that makes sense
(Aug. 06, 2010  7:51 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:

then why did my galaxy ragoon that suppose to spin right come with a left launcher and engine gear? wouldnt it make sense for it to come with a right launcher and right spin engine gear?
(Aug. 06, 2010  7:58 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote: then why did my galaxy ragoon that suppose to spin right come with a left launcher and engine gear? wouldnt it make sense for it to come with a right launcher and right spin engine gear?

What are you talking about ALL Dragoons except Spin Dragoon(which wasn't really a Dragoon since Tyson didn't get the bit beast yet) were all Left Spin Beyblades
(Aug. 06, 2010  8:08 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: What are you talking about ALL Dragoons except Spin Dragoon(which wasn't really a Dragoon since Tyson didn't get the bit beast yet) were all Left Spin Beyblades

He had spin dragoon in the manga which did have the bit beast lol.
Also Dragoon grip attacker was right spin all dragoons from dragoon s onwards were left spin
(Aug. 06, 2010  8:08 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  7:58 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote: then why did my galaxy ragoon that suppose to spin right come with a left launcher and engine gear? wouldnt it make sense for it to come with a right launcher and right spin engine gear?

What are you talking about ALL Dragoons except Spin Dragoon(which wasn't really a Dragoon since Tyson didn't get the bit beast yet) were all Left Spin Beyblades

be easier to show what i mean if i could use my hands so ill try my best

his attack ring is left right

but his launcher shows the arrows go right9the sticker that you put on the launcher
Attached Files

.jpg   beyblade-89.jpg (Size: 38.67 KB / Downloads: 191)
(Aug. 06, 2010  8:18 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote: be easier to show what i mean if i could use my hands so ill try my best

but his launcher shows the arrows go right9the sticker that you put on the launcher

You do realize that's a TT Hongli
(Aug. 06, 2010  8:21 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  8:18 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote: be easier to show what i mean if i could use my hands so ill try my best

You do realize that's a TT Hongli

i found it on google but thats besides the point the stickers show left spin (that you put on the launcher) but it actually goes right for some odd odd odd reason Speechless
(Aug. 06, 2010  8:23 AM)Counter_Leon Wrote: i found it on google but thats besides the point the stickers show left spin (that you put on the launcher) but it actually goes right for some odd odd odd reason Speechless

It doesn't go right it suppose to go left, I seriously don't understand you. I've purchased one of these when I was younger the TT Hongli version and it comes with a Right Engine Gear as well as a Right Launcher.
(Aug. 06, 2010  8:33 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  8:23 AM)Counter_Leon Wrote: i found it on google but thats besides the point the stickers show left spin (that you put on the launcher) but it actually goes right for some odd odd odd reason Speechless

It doesn't go right it suppose to go left, I seriously don't understand you. I've purchased one of these when I was younger the TT Hongli version and it comes with a Right Engine Gear as well as a Right Launcher.

err........its not TT honglie version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats just a pic i got from google Pinching_eyes
(Aug. 06, 2010  8:43 AM)Counter_Leon Wrote: err........its not TT honglie version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats just a pic i got from google Pinching_eyes
The image you posted shows a TT Hongli product.

Also, Dragoon G is a Left Spin Bey.
This is the box of a real Takara Tomy Dragoon G (Original Image belongs to Yugi Jyudai)
[Image: dragoong.jpg]

The box clearly stats that this Bey is left spin by printing the words 左 and 左回転 (which means Left and Left Spin, respectively) on it.
i dont own this blade but looking at the pics i can almost swear thats a right spin ar
Ummmm, It's a left spin bey with spikes that face left...
Just got rock aries from walmart, feels good to not wait for beys to come in the mail. Tongue_out
(Aug. 06, 2010  11:42 PM)Ash Wrote: Just got rock aries from walmart, feels good to not wait for beys to come in the mail. Tongue_out

...Recent beyblade purchases anyone?
(Aug. 06, 2010  11:36 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  8:43 AM)Counter_Leon Wrote: err........its not TT honglie version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats just a pic i got from google Pinching_eyes
The image you posted shows a TT Hongli product.

Also, Dragoon G is a Left Spin Bey.
This is the box of a real Takara Tomy Dragoon G (Original Image belongs to Yugi Jyudai)
[Image: dragoong.jpg]

The box clearly stats that this Bey is left spin by printing the words 左 and 左回転 (which means Left and Left Spin, respectively) on it.

yes i get the TT Hongli products and such but mine isnt :\ like i said thats a pic i found on google my box is up stairs in the atic some where :\ i would go look for it but i cant climb stairs :\ broke my leg and i am on cruches and our steps are really high and steep
the box shows left spin but for some reason the luancher launches it right for some odd reason when i can get up the steps i am going to take the launcher apart and see what the deal is :\
(Aug. 06, 2010  11:44 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  11:42 PM)Ash Wrote: Just got rock aries from walmart, feels good to not wait for beys to come in the mail. Tongue_out

...Recent beyblade purchases anyone?

Oops, forgot about that thread. WBO has a thread for everything!