Beyblade Random Thoughts

But Rock Leone has a yellow launcher.. and it's defence..
(Jul. 29, 2010  3:27 AM)Train Wrote: But Rock Leone has a yellow launcher.. and it's defence..

(Jul. 29, 2010  3:22 AM)The LVJ Wrote: I also love how Hasbro threw TT's type coordination out the window on the case of the launcher.

The Faces, tracks, and bottoms tend too be coordinated around this. I first noticed this whilst staring at my Aquila.

Wheel: Released as Stamina by TT

Track/Bottom: marked as gray for Defense by TT

Face? Red for balance, hence the release as a balance type! Cool

The same applies for Wolf D125B
I still have no clue what anyone is talking about. Can someone try and fill me in here?
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:02 AM)MaxL Wrote: I still have no clue what anyone is talking about. Can someone try and fill me in here?

Basically the parts released by TT are colour co-ordinated based on their supposed type.
Storm Pegasis for example.

Pegasis is a Attack clear wheel supposedly, so its blue (an Attack colour).
105 is for Attack as well. It's blue.
RF? That's blue.
Even the Face is blue.
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:04 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:02 AM)MaxL Wrote: I still have no clue what anyone is talking about. Can someone try and fill me in here?

Basically the parts released by TT are colour co-ordinated based on their supposed type.
Storm Pegasis for example.

Pegasis is a Attack clear wheel supposedly, so its blue (an Attack colour).
105 is for Attack as well. It's blue.
RF? That's blue.
Even the Face is blue.

OH!

I thought you guys were talking about Launchers or something... >_>;;
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:10 AM)MaxL Wrote: OH!

I thought you guys were talking about Launchers or something... >_>;;

We are. We're saying that Hasbro has completely messed up the colour system with the launchers they release with the beys.
(Jul. 29, 2010  3:58 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: There is R145 which does break that key though.

The rubber is Red; the track is gray.

I figured someone would have pointed towards Ray Unicorno D125CS.
But CS isn't an attack type, isn't it?
EDIT: Oh and H145.
But I get what you're saying, I think that's a really cool system.
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:19 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: But CS isn't an attack type, isn't it?
EDIT: Oh and H145.
But I get what you're saying, I think that's a really cool system.

Maybe not according to TT. =/
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:19 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: But CS isn't an attack type, isn't it?

It should be branded as a balance type.

Face: blue

Wheel: attack

Track: defense (gray)

Bottom: balance
Are you allowed to use Pre-HWS beyblades such as Pegasus 105F in Official Tournaments?
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:41 AM)BangBang Wrote: Are you allowed to use Pre-HWS beyblades such as Pegasus 105F in Official Tournaments?

In official WBO tournamnents, yes.
In Hasbro ones? Not likely.
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:41 AM)BangBang Wrote: Are you allowed to use Pre-HWS beyblades such as Pegasus 105F in Official Tournaments?
You should have used the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic instead.
My Burn Phoenix arrived yesterday and it's a mold 2!
Nice; I'm going to my local store to pick one up today. Hoping the Burn Wheel will be Mold 2 as well. =)
Has anyone else noticed the Escolpio clear wheel's asymmetrical design? It has a pincher and a tail on either side.
i did didnt think it was worth mentioning though. it wouldnt affect play i doubt
It doesn't matter. In terms of competitive uses, Escolpio has none. Speechless
(Jul. 29, 2010  10:03 PM)The LVJ Wrote: It doesn't matter. In terms of competitive uses, Escolpio has none. Speechless

I was just about to say the exact thing.

Then you answered your own question...

But yeah, Escolpio is useless.
So I went to the store, and the guy said he sold his last Burn Phoenix. He had some on display, and I was willing to pay for one, but he was all "not until I import more". I asked him when, and he said the exporter from HK is kinda infrequent. I ended up with an Earth Aquila though. Not a total loss.
i have a Rock Aries ED145B its energy ring has 1 star atk 4 str defense 2 star stamina. Fuision wheel rock 1 star atk 4 star defense 2 star stamina. ED145 0 star atk 2 star defense 2 star stanima. tip B 0 star atk 4 star defense and 3 star stamina. ithink it should be a defense but it says balance wierd right. And does anyone else have trouble finding battles besides family i can find anyone in my area.
(Jul. 30, 2010  1:29 AM)Ekos Wrote: i have a Rock Aries ED145B its energy ring has 1 star atk 4 str defense 2 star stamina. Fuision wheel rock 1 star atk 4 star defense 2 star stamina. ED145 0 star atk 2 star defense 2 star stanima. tip B 0 star atk 4 star defense and 3 star stamina. ithink it should be a defense but it says balance wierd right. And does anyone else have trouble finding battles besides family i can find anyone in my area.

It is a defense type bey. Here's a lesson for you: ignore all official rating systems (stars, type). They are almost always wrong.
(Jul. 30, 2010  1:29 AM)Ekos Wrote: i have a Rock Aries ED145B its energy ring has 1 star atk 4 str defense 2 star stamina. Fuision wheel rock 1 star atk 4 star defense 2 star stamina. ED145 0 star atk 2 star defense 2 star stanima. tip B 0 star atk 4 star defense and 3 star stamina. ithink it should be a defense but it says balance wierd right. And does anyone else have trouble finding battles besides family i can find anyone in my area.

Disregard anything involving stats on the packaging. They don't mean anything in a beyblade's performance. Most of the tidbits are horridly incorrect and useless.