Beyblade Random Thoughts

P'shaw. I'm buying like 10 Earth Eagles.

Not really. I am going to buy quite a few, like I did with Dark Bull and Storm Pegasus though. Worn bottoms make me sad.
I will cry until my eyes bleed if Virgo isn't going to be rereleased.
Agreed. Worn Bottoms are depressing to deal with. At GeneralHawx: why are they releasing three molds of Rock then? The variations are no notches, three and six. I intend on getting TONS of Lightning L Dragos. It's so aesthetically pleasing, and it's performance is great. I intend on getting tons of Earth Eagles too. Reason: worn bottoms and spare Earth Wheels to experiment with.
I'm pretty much done buying beys..just planning on buying a stadium, 2Earth Eagles and probably 2 LLDragos.
Also, i'd eventually start buying beys to replace worn parts like you guys intend to do, (i'll probably have a pile of dark and rock wheels taht i wont be using LOL)
I wish I had the money to buy multiples. I'll only buy one LLdrago and one flame sagittario and maybe another earth eagle.
If money isn't the problem it is being able to find them.
I'll probably here someone say, "OMG its a forbidden BEY!!!!I'm getting it!" (*yoink* last one is gone) when i'm shopping for a LLDRAGO.
My Pegasis 1 fits very tightly on Galaxy

to where you push it in and hake it violently and it wont fall out

Also When putting pegasis into earth it doesnt fit properly and it can wobble back and forth on the wheel

its still assemble-able but it snaps back and forth
But when I do find them I won't be able to buy muktiples.
Just take the ones you can't buy and hide it in the bottom of the pit where all the big bouncy balls are..no one ever looks there.
So I watched this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p0_aUbgObk a video about all the Beyblade intros and then I noticed that Draciel in the first season looks like a fat sumo lol
i wish takara would make a esclusive macdonalds bey
I believe it was called the Big Mac 320 yen =P
(Jul. 25, 2010  1:00 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I believe it was called the Big Mac 320 yen =P

In Bakushin Susanoo DS game, it's only even a password...
So what does YEN stand for?
I can't think of any possibilities.
(Jul. 25, 2010  1:02 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: So what does YEN stand for?

Yell Extra Never, (doesn't make common sense, super random thoughts...)
wow they actually made a mac donalds bey sadly its in the game
(Jul. 25, 2010  1:02 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: So what does YEN stand for?
I hope you were not serious, because it is not supposed to stand for anything hah. 320 yen is just how much a Big Mac costs in Japan I believe.
Oh, I was actually asking for possibilities, haha.
Darn, I was at McDonalds last night and got a Big Mac meal, but I forgot how much the sandwich alone costs to confirm...
(Jul. 25, 2010  5:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://blog.naver.com/sifer21/110090016491

Damn.

... Hasbro will probably give away printed off sheets on company note paper.
Need to move to a country where they give out real prizes.
And find someone young enough to enter.
I've been having fun messing around with MF Earth Bull 90WD.
(Jul. 25, 2010  5:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://blog.naver.com/sifer21/110090016491

Damn.

=O

I wants...
So after messing around a little bit, I found out that my worn down RF is a great defense bottom.
It's curved, which allows more stamina and less movement.
It has more stamina than the regular RF or R2F.
Even if the bey is knocked near the ridge, it will move back into the center.

I wonder if anyone else has tried this?
This has been previously reported. If I'm not mistaken, that RF is now considered illegal.