Beyblade Random Thoughts

FAAAAIIILL. wow Hasbro has done it again! This time a repaint and renaming of Pegasis thunderwhip stadium. LOL

http://www.toywiz.com/lightningforce.html
(Jul. 23, 2010  1:02 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: FAAAAIIILL. wow Hasbro has done it again! This time a repaint and renaming of Pegasis thunderwhip stadium. LOL

http://www.toywiz.com/lightningforce.html
We have already discussed this in the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic, or the Pegasus Thunder Whip thread. While it has the same overall shape, it might look slightly steeper than the Pegasus Thunder Whip stadium. However, all of this is just speculation, and we have to wait for its actual release, and then tests.
SO I was just trying out some stuff, and came to a solid conclusion:

1) DF145 was/is meant to be an attack track for force smashing

2) DF145RF moves alot faster then, CH120RF, 90RF, 100RF, H145RF
So my theories were correct then?

Tests show DF145 sucks at stamina, and tests show it's good for RF/Force Smash.

Hurrah.
DF145 is heavier than 90 and 100... I don't understand the physics. Also, I thought Attack Beys should sit at lower stance. I'll run tests.
(Jul. 23, 2010  4:50 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Tests show DF145 sucks at stamina, and tests show it's good for RF/Force Smash.

Tests show that DF145 has lower solo spin time. That doesn't necessarily mean it has lower stamina.
(Jul. 23, 2010  4:52 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: DF145 is heavier than 90 and 100... I don't understand the physics. Also, I thought Attack Beys should sit at lower stance. I'll run tests.

Faster, not better, I'll quote my old post.

Or I'll post in the customization forum
Correct, DF145 is heaver than 90 and 100.

Not all attack beyblades sit low, ex. Leone CH120RF, MF LL Drago CH120RF, Pegsis 145RF
Low attack is more common against stamina types or using upper attack.

Smash attack you want to hit the opposing blade, and since 85% defense stamina use 145, u need to use 145 track to get hits.

DF145's wings seem like they cut through the air, and just move super fast.

Try and see the speed of 90RF vs DF145RF you will notice significan differences in speed.

I want to try out the Combo: MF Leone DF145RF, perfect balance of smash w/ speed/force/attack
DF145's wings don't cut throught the air, they push RF, creating more contact/grip without adding weight, thereby producing higher movement speeds.
DF145... For attack?

Lolwut?

I'm kind of interested in this whole DF145 vs 145 issue. I'll have to fool around with it on my own sometime.
(Jul. 23, 2010  2:27 PM)MaxL Wrote: How will I know when my Rubber Flat is worn beyond use? Basically when it's not knocking stuff out of the stadium or what? What about SD?
A RF is 'worn' when it moves significantly slower than before.
You can also tell how worn a RF is by looking at the small hole/gap at the centre of the rubber. The hole would gradually get smaller when it's starting to wear down.

You'll know that a SD is worn when it's solo-spin time is considerably more terrible than before. You can also tell from its shape, if it's starting to get really blunt, you'll know it's probably worn down.

EDIT: Um, where's the question?
(Jul. 23, 2010  2:36 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2010  2:27 PM)MaxL Wrote: How will I know when my Rubber Flat is worn beyond use? Basically when it's not knocking stuff out of the stadium or what? What about SD?
A RF is 'worn' when it moves significantly slower than before.
You can also tell how worn a RF is by looking at the small hole/gap at the centre of the rubber. The hole would gradually get smaller when it's starting to wear down.

You'll know that a SD is worn when it's solo-spin time is considerably more terrible than before. You can also tell from its shape, if it's starting to get really blunt, you'll know it's probably worn down.

Thanks Diamond.

I realized I posted in the Beyblade Thoughts thread instead of the Ask A Question Get an Answer and was going to edit my last post and re-assign but you beat me. xP
Hah, my WD is getting pretty worn now. Not sure if I want to buy another WD though. Might just get an SD instead, since I have WB for defence.
(Jul. 23, 2010  3:17 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah, my WD is getting pretty worn now. Not sure if I want to buy another WD though. Might just get an SD instead, since I have WB for defence.

I'm seriously just longing it out until Hasbro release here, desperately need a new SD and WB...
Just isn't worth ordering anything online when the release is so close for the UK :\
That's what I like most about the localization... RF's and SD's are so much cheaper now.
I'm hoping that Hasbro will release MFs. But I doubt that. I really dislike that they aim Beyblade towards children to the point where they take out parts that have high strategical value.
Seriously I still believe they should have just released Flame Sagittario with a Metal Face. Kenta is the only one to use it in the anime, and after four episodes at most that is all he has. It was the perfect opportunity to introduce the Metal Face in my opinion, unless they do eventually release them separately ...
(Jul. 23, 2010  5:50 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I'm seriously just longing it out until Hasbro release here, desperately need a new SD and WB...
Just isn't worth ordering anything online when the release is so close for the UK :\

Me too, I'll need to be getting a bull when MFB are released in Australia anyway.

I'm also waiting it out for L L drago, though I might just buy one later on, since the hasbro version doesn't come with a beylauncher IIRC.
I most likely wait until Hasbro releases LLDrago again to get a new one, hopefully they get here soon.
Yes, I have and American toy store where I live.
(Jul. 24, 2010  12:43 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2010  5:50 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I'm seriously just longing it out until Hasbro release here, desperately need a new SD and WB...

Me too, I'll need to be getting a bull when MFB are released in Australia anyway.

I'm also waiting it out for L L drago, though I might just buy one later on, since the hasbro version doesn't come with a beylauncher IIRC.

No it doesn't which is why I bit the bullet and bought one online. I don't think the Hasbro one is worth it without the beylauncher. I already have 3 Storm Pegasus 2 Dark Bull and 2 Storm Capricorne (one is the limited Edition purple one from the Attack Stamina set), but I am bidding my time and waiting for Flame Sag and the rest.
(Jul. 23, 2010  6:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously I still believe they should have just released Flame Sagittario with a Metal Face. Kenta is the only one to use it in the anime, and after four episodes at most that is all he has. It was the perfect opportunity to introduce the Metal Face in my opinion, unless they do eventually release them separately ...

I agree, but maybe they didn't want to have just one bey provide the metal face?
I'm not sure if this will be a release, even if it was in the anime. This was the case with Mad and Wind as well, so I wouldn't be surprised.
(Jul. 24, 2010  1:12 AM)OkiBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2010  6:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously I still believe they should have just released Flame Sagittario with a Metal Face. Kenta is the only one to use it in the anime, and after four episodes at most that is all he has. It was the perfect opportunity to introduce the Metal Face in my opinion, unless they do eventually release them separately ...

I agree, but maybe they didn't want to have just one bey provide the metal face?
I'm not sure if this will be a release, even if it was in the anime. This was the case with Mad and Wind as well, so I wouldn't be surprised.

but in the the anime they change it to dark and storm but kenta clearly says 'metal facebolt' also idk if this is mentioned yet but launching w/ hasbro light launcher and winder cause wide ball to stay still when ripping at full power
(Jul. 24, 2010  2:21 AM)mchlbant Wrote: also idk if this is mentioned yet but launching w/ hasbro light launcher and winder cause wide ball to stay still when ripping at full power

I just tried this, and to my surprise it works. =/
I guess I shouldn't be surprised, really.
Hm. An actual use for light launchers?
(Jul. 24, 2010  4:24 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Hm. An actual use for light launchers?

Not really. I suppose it's nice for new players, but the fact is that with proper training and control, a Beylauncher can launch a WB custom with the same level of movement while also being able to launch Attack and Stamina types with more energy.