Beyblade Random Thoughts

Everyone uses Beylaunchers? Do you guys just banking shot? There's no real way to sliding shoot is there, but I guess there is more power from the shot. o.o
(Jul. 24, 2010  4:37 AM)MaxL Wrote: Everyone uses Beylaunchers? Do you guys just banking shot? There's no real way to sliding shoot is there, but I guess there is more power from the shot. o.o

I usez light launcherz...
(Jul. 24, 2010  4:37 AM)MaxL Wrote: Everyone uses Beylaunchers? Do you guys just banking shot? There's no real way to sliding shoot is there, but I guess there is more power from the shot. o.o

I use a BeyLauncher, and I usually just bank. You can do a sliding shoot with it, but for some reason, it seems much weaker than a normal shot. I'm not sure why.
I just use banking..

Seems to work just as fine to me
I do a slight sliding shoot? I've always used beylauncher for everything though.

For defence types though i sometimes just use a "catapult" (IIRC) shoot towards a wall since attack users will pretty much know you're going to launch into the middle. Sometimes helps me get an early KO or knock them out of a flower pattern. Not always a good thing though because the following movement can be quite large.
I facepalmed when this thirteen year old told me that his combos, Dark Gasher 100SD and Dark Gasher H145B could beat a Rock Bull ED145WB. I hope this post counts as a "random thought".
he is a winner.
has anyone ever tried putting together random combos with out any planning what so ever?
Yeah, always a pre-concieved thought in my head it's bad though and usually don't try it out much =/
uk bladers beyblade have arrived in argos check the website site if you want but they are currently out of stock they are still getting them in argos extra will probably have it but other than that RAID THE SHOPS UK BLADERS
that storm wheel looks a bit too shiny
black storm wheel at argos http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/pa...883389.htm
Actually it's just the dark blue Storm from the Super Vortex Set.
Beyblade metal fusion is now in the argos catalogue and on the website
I sorta feel like I should have saved my money on buying the new metal faces, because my mom gave me a lecture about getting the new Deck Set -.- (she didn't exactly" Deck Set" but that's what shes talking about.)

Same goes with my brother I guess, but he does like his new Pisces Grin
Another random thought: I'm getting rather impatient for the release of Earth Eagle 145WD, Lightning L Drago 100HF and Flame Sagittario C145S..... I need their parts so badly.....
Yes, same with me! When they are released and i go looking for it i'll probably see a bajillion kids with those blades in their hands and none left for me.
I love DARK WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
My WF is faster than my RF.... It's time to buy another storm pegasis? XD
err, Beyblade + Boxer Vs Battle Striker + 9 Years Old Kid
who would win? O.O'' (Both Build For Stamina & No Where To Get Knocked Out)
I don't think the craze of Beyblades has really hit Vancouver too hard yet. I went to a local Walmart to see if there were Beys, and I went a few times on different days of the week, and nothing seemed to be touched. Hopefully I can get multiples of Earth Eagle, LL Drago and Flame Sag.
(Jul. 24, 2010  8:00 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I don't think the craze of Beyblades has really hit Vancouver too hard yet. I went to a local Walmart to see if there were Beys, and I went a few times on different days of the week, and nothing seemed to be touched. Hopefully I can get multiples of Earth Eagle, LL Drago and Flame Sag.

I plan to buy 2-3 Earth Eagles.
(Jul. 24, 2010  9:20 PM)MaxL Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2010  8:00 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I don't think the craze of Beyblades has really hit Vancouver too hard yet. I went to a local Walmart to see if there were Beys, and I went a few times on different days of the week, and nothing seemed to be touched. Hopefully I can get multiples of Earth Eagle, LL Drago and Flame Sag.

MEE TOO exept Like 4
(Jul. 24, 2010  9:34 PM)NateKilgore Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2010  9:20 PM)MaxL Wrote:

MEE TOO exept Like 4

I like to have back up combos in case of breaks... But 4? The only piece out of here that is super awesome is Earth... I mean I guess WD and 145 are good as well but you could get 2 Earth Eagles and then like a Flame Sagitarrio and maybe something else (we have no idea what is going to be released in the second wave.)
Hah. I plan on buying 5+ of Lightning L Drago, Earth Eagle and Flame Sag. You never know when you need them. Plus, Hasbro might be sneaky with their Earth Wheel (just look at what they did with the Rock Wheels), and release Molds 1 and 2, although someone did say they're only going to release Mold 2 as they did with H145 here. You never know though.....
They're going to learn from the mistakes of TT and since Hasbro is scared of getting sued I honestly doubt that they are going to release anything that has the possibility of breaking. You should get a couple L L Dragos though since there aren't two mold variations for it and some people on these forums have had issues with it breaking. Earth Eagle you should really only get 2 and 3 at max it isn't made from GG so it's going to be fine