Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 22, 2010  1:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, considering you had not posted yesterday at the time it got unstickied, I think it might happen to Diamond as well. I just know it never happens to me, hah.
What's happening to me?
(Jul. 22, 2010  1:45 PM)Diamond Wrote: What's happening to me?

(Jul. 22, 2010  12:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:39 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Woah, this just got unstickied.
This happens when a moderator or Committee member posts using the Quick Reply box, I believe. Somehow, the check box for "Stickied" gets unticked or something, but I have noticed that it almost always happens when theflightyellz posts here ...
I never used the Quick Reply box, I'm innocent...
It's good that I can use it, I always find this box so convenient.
ITT: The mods talk about modly things.

But seriously for like 5 posts it was like "Tonight on the WBO Moderator Chat".

Just found that cute/funny.

But seriously.

I actually tried Storm Capricorne the other day, it doesn't even jump that well. There's no reason I could see those parts (other than storm) being used for competitive play.
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:08 PM)MaxL Wrote: I actually tried Storm Capricorne the other day, it doesn't even jump that well. There's no reason I could see those parts (other than storm) being used for competitive play.

Did you put it in Large Jump/Outer Mode? Because that makes a huge difference.
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:08 PM)MaxL Wrote: I actually tried Storm Capricorne the other day, it doesn't even jump that well. There's no reason I could see those parts (other than storm) being used for competitive play.

MaxL, is your M145 loosen? Mine moves freely so I need to put a metal ball inside to make it stable
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:10 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Did you put it in Large Jump/Outer Mode? Because that makes a huge difference.

Yeah, I did. I'm guessing I was expecting to much out of it though. It does like 3 little hops and then it just acts like a bad flat tip.

(Jul. 22, 2010  3:18 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:

MaxL, is your M145 loosen? Mine moves freely so I need to put a metal ball inside to make it stable

No. My M145 switches fine.
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:24 PM)MaxL Wrote: Yeah, I did. I'm guessing I was expecting to much out of it though. It does like 3 little hops and then it just acts like a bad flat tip.
Are you sure you are putting both M145 and Q in Outer Mode?
When both parts are in Outer mode, it will keep jumping for about 5-7 seconds.
Then, it stops spinning. Speechless
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:31 PM)Diamond Wrote: Are you sure you are putting both M145 and Q in Outer Mode?
When both parts are in Outer mode, it will keep jumping for about 5-7 seconds.

Mine jumps for about 3 seconds, then gets knocked out because its not touching the ground. =/

It's not even fun to watch. I really regret getting it.
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:24 PM)MaxL Wrote: No. My M145 switches fine.

Mine would switch to the middle after using for a long time.

(Jul. 22, 2010  3:31 PM)Diamond Wrote: When both parts are in Outer mode, it will keep jumping for about 5-7 seconds.
Wow, only 5-7 seconds
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:33 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Mine jumps for about 3 seconds, then gets knocked out because its not touching the ground. =/
Mine can jump out of the Stadium without making any contact with the opposing Bey.
Yes, it's that powerful. Andrew

(Jul. 22, 2010  3:33 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: It's not even fun to watch. I really regret getting it.
I just got mine from the Reshuffle Set, and it's in 'Quetzalcoatl 2' matching purple. Cute I love it.
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5631/bu...icorne.jpg
Storm Carpricorn amirite or amirite?

I could put a Rock based Beyblade in the stadium and launch Storm C. when the Rock blade has minimal spin left, and the Rock will still win.
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:48 PM)To Wrote: Storm Carpricorn amirite or amirite?

I could put a Rock based Beyblade in the stadium and launch Storm C. when the Rock blade has minimal spin left, and the Rock will still win.

I could finger spin a Dark combo and still win against Storm Capricorne. =/
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:49 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:48 PM)To Wrote: Storm Carpricorn amirite or amirite?

I could finger spin a Dark combo and still win against Storm Capricorne. =/

PLEEEEAAAASE make a video of this.

Title: Why Storm Capricorn Sucks

It would be awesomesauce... to the max.
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:56 PM)MaxL Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:49 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I could finger spin a Dark combo and still win against Storm Capricorne. =/

PLEEEEAAAASE make a video of this.

No camera. I'll do it if I can manage to borrow one.
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:56 PM)MaxL Wrote: PLEEEEAAAASE make a video of this.

(Jul. 22, 2010  3:57 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: No camera. I'll do it if I can manage to borrow one.

Daegor42, I will make this video tomorrow, with mold variations tesings (Earth, Burn)
(Jul. 22, 2010  4:01 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:

Really? What can you do with it? Smile
(Jul. 22, 2010  4:04 PM)Clerish Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  4:01 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:

Really? What can you do with it? Smile

Lose. =p
(Jul. 22, 2010  4:04 PM)Clerish Wrote: Really? What can you do with it? Smile

Surely not winning MF Earth Bull GB145WB (Anyone can win MF Earth Bull GB145WB with Storm Capricorne M145Q, he's really a master.), but all other non-defense combos, haha...(includes Earth-based combos)

(Jul. 22, 2010  4:07 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Lose. =p
Don't look upon me, I can win...
I've been helping out in a Year 5 (4th Grade) class all week and they had a day when they could bring in their toys from home. I took in my Beyblade collection and they all loved them, they're all really excited about the release in a couple of weeks now.
(Jul. 22, 2010  4:19 PM)Benkei Wrote: I've been helping out in a Year 5 (4th Grade) class all week and they had a day when they could bring in their toys from home. I took in my Beyblade collection and they all loved them, they're all really excited about the release in a couple of weeks now.

That's awesome!

Good job! We need more Beyblade players for the next generation!
I was just listening to Panic! At The Disco, and everytime they said "I'm the new cancer", all I could think about was Dark Gasher. =/
Eh, My combo Storm Pegasis 100Q is actually a fair attack bey since it spins around like one

Also has anyone spun a M145Q in outer mode on the carpet? It is insane jumping!
Bakushin Susanoo's track and bottom would look so awesome on MF L Drago 90WF...