Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 21, 2010  4:39 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Woah, this just got unstickied.

This tends to do that sometimes, it's odd to me as well...
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:14 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Someone should really just test 145 vs. DF145.
-MFB Attack Type BeyStadium.
-Beylauncher with Suspension on Launcher Grip
-Max Power Launch

Burn (1st Mold) Bull DF145SD
1. 4'32
2. 4'16
3. 4'39

Burn (1st Mold) Bull 145SD
1. 4'42
2. 4'33
3. 4'46

Hmm, extremely interesting...
Mc Frown, I guess you won the argument (until any further testing is done), hah.
(Jul. 21, 2010  5:10 PM)Diamond Wrote: Burn (1st Mold) Bull DF145SD
1. 4'32
2. 4'16
3. 4'39

Burn (1st Mold) Bull 145SD
1. 4'42
2. 4'33
3. 4'46

Hmm, extremely interesting...

....This is truly interesting, 145....we need to praise it...Mystery Solved
That's what I figured would happen. If I wasn't so tired, I'd do the tests myself.

I'll probably get around to it sooner or later.
What? I though the difference had already been tested.

Has the difference in stamina between mold 1 and 2 of Earth actually been tested?

PS: Now we now that DF145 is a completely useless part XD
(Jul. 21, 2010  5:14 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: ....This is truly interesting, 145....we need to praise it...Mystery Solved
You should praise my Burn Wheel for reaching over 4 minutes instead, haha. Cool

But seriously, I've noticed Burn Bull 145SD to be more stable than Burn Bull DF145SD when it is launched onto (or into?) the Stadium.
(Jul. 21, 2010  5:17 PM)Clerish Wrote: What? I though the difference had already been tested.

Has the difference in stamina between mold 1 and 2 of Earth actually been tested?

I will test this tomorrow, I'm too tired now, it's 12:18 now in HK...
Just wondering, where should I post the testing results?
EDIT: Midnight...
Here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stamina-Wheel-Testing
I had already asked that question there, but no one replied.
(Jul. 21, 2010  5:18 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I will test this tomorrow, I'm too tired now, it's 12:18 now in HK...
Just wondering, where should I post the testing results?
Make a new thread?
Maybe name it "Mold Variation Testing" so that test results of the different molds of different Wheels can be posted there (Earth Molds, Ray Molds, Burn Molds).
(Jul. 21, 2010  5:21 PM)Diamond Wrote: Make a new thread?
Maybe name it "Mold Variation Testing" so that test results of the different molds of different Wheels can be posted there (Earth Molds, Ray Molds, Burn Molds).

Earth and Burn only...I'm buying a new Burn tomorrow....(this afternoon....)
(Jul. 21, 2010  5:22 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Earth and Burn only...I'm buying a new Burn tomorrow....(this afternoon....)
I'm not so sure about the new Mold arriving in HK yet...

Anyway, I look forward to your test results!
(What a pity I broke my 1st mold of Earth. Unhappy )
(Jul. 21, 2010  5:25 PM)Diamond Wrote: I'm not so sure about the new Mold arriving in HK yet...

Anyway, I look forward to your test results!
(What a pity I broke my 1st mold of Earth. Unhappy )

Burn mold 2 has arrived, my friend bought one last week, and it's mold 2.

I exchanged my Earth mold 2 to a Earth mold 1, so I can do tests, haha
(Jul. 21, 2010  5:26 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Burn mold 2 has arrived, my friend bought one last week, and it's mold 2.

I exchanged my Earth mold 2 to a Earth mold 1, so I can do tests, haha
Thanks for the update!
I guess I'll have to go shopping tomorrow, and post some test results too, hah.

BTW, you're such a lucky guy, I want Earth Mold 1...
(Jul. 21, 2010  5:28 PM)Diamond Wrote: Thanks for the update!
I guess I'll have to go shopping tomorrow, and post some test results too, hah.

BTW, you're such a lucky guy, I want Earth Mold 1...

I will need a new SD also, to have 2 mint SDs battling,

(Jul. 21, 2010  5:31 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I will need a new SD also, to have 2 mint SDs battling,
Okay, we'll look forward to seeing some test results tomorrow.

(Jul. 21, 2010  5:31 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
This is not a chat room, please refrain from posting these kinds of things in threads. :\
Kinda mad that the hasbro MFB shortened the ripcords.
You guys think The bottom Q will ever have potential?
(Jul. 21, 2010  2:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/keitnk/image-1059625346...37189.html
They seem to have a good time ...

LOL, i clicked on the pciture afew times then i saw err? Hydra, Or Gaia Man?
err, i dotn remember, but i know i seen it somewher when i was younger... i didnt like it abck then and i still think its stupid...
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:39 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Woah, this just got unstickied.
This happens when a moderator or Committee member posts using the Quick Reply box, I believe. Somehow, the check box for "Stickied" gets unticked or something, but I have noticed that it almost always happens when theflightyellz posts here ...
(Jul. 21, 2010  10:48 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: You guys think The bottom Q will ever have potential?
Highly unlikely.
Q isn't a competitive part, but it's fun to experiment with.
Same goes with H145.
(Jul. 21, 2010  10:48 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: You guys think The bottom Q will ever have potential?

I doubt it. It provides agressive movement, but when a Beyblade has "jumped", even if it is the aggressor, it gets knocked out really easily.

It's like providing Upper Attack for your opponent.
(Jul. 22, 2010  12:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This happens when a moderator or Committee member posts using the Quick Reply box, I believe. Somehow, the check box for "Stickied" gets unticked or something, but I have noticed that it almost always happens when theflightyellz posts here ...
Keep forgetting it does it, although quite frankly it shouldn't do it in the first place Tired
And why is it only me :\
(Jul. 22, 2010  11:04 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Keep forgetting it does it, although quite frankly it shouldn't do it in the first place Tired
And why is it only me :\
Actually, considering you had not posted yesterday at the time it got unstickied, I think it might happen to Diamond as well. I just know it never happens to me, hah.
pfft, amateurs