Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 12, 2010  4:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I just noticed that TAKARA-TOMY issued a new "warning" about the modifications done to Beylaunchers, and apparently they are using a rotation speed (RPM, whatever) that is as good as is allowed by the "strict safety standards" in Japan. So, just because I seem to remember people always wanting more "RPM", there will probably not be any considerably faster launcher made by TAKARA-TOMY, from what I understand.
Awww thats a shame, Atleast theres the new Hasbro launcher coming out that may give us more "RPM"
There are many auctions on YJA which advertise modified Beylaunchers, and I saw a Gravity Perseus set with one going for about 3900Y.
We're going to have to start checking string lengths at tournaments...
It was something we'd never really bothered to do before, as this wasn't exactly a widely considered modification.
If it's gotten to the point where Takara-Tomy are actually putting out a message about it, and they're now readily available on YJA we'll have to consider it further as well.
Maybe they want the strings as long as they are in the show?
(Jul. 12, 2010  4:17 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It wouldn't be hard for a casual player to add a longer string to the beylauncher.

bb18libra actually did this.
Blader DJ has a Twitter, hah :
http://twitter.com/blader_dj
(Jul. 12, 2010  2:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Blader DJ has a Twitter, hah :

Oh wow! That's amusing/amazing.
(Jul. 12, 2010  2:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Blader DJ has a Twitter, hah :
AMAZING!
I shall follow this amazing guy on Twitter!
3, 2, 1, Go......TWEET!DJ 2002 - Yeah!
(Jul. 12, 2010  2:43 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: I should make a twitter for Ginga.

Done.
https://twitter.com/TheRealGingaH
Gah, I want to do more testing, but I'm wary of wearing out all of my bottoms before the High Park tournament. =/
This would probably be classed as speculation so I'll post it here:

Does anyone else think Meteo L drago might come with the beylauncher LR? I think it might, since it's a a main character's bey, and it would be a bit of a waste to release the beylauncher LR with only one beyblade.
(Jul. 13, 2010  2:04 PM)momiji manju Wrote: This would probably be classed as speculation so I'll post it here:

Does anyone else think Meteo L drago might come with the beylauncher LR? I think it might, since it's a a main character's bey, and it would be a bit of a waste to release the beylauncher LR with only one beyblade.
Unlikely.
If Meteo L Drago is multi-directional, then it will probably be called Meteo LR Drago, haha.
I hope it's a newly designed BeylaucherL, not the old one.
Ah, what a shame.

@Okiblader: What do you mean by newly designed? As in completely new, or just a new look?
(Jul. 13, 2010  2:04 PM)momiji manju Wrote: This would probably be classed as speculation so I'll post it here:

BeyLauncher LR? There are beyblades that can spin either direction like the HMS blades?
(Jul. 13, 2010  3:11 PM)FaytSaratome Wrote: BeyLauncher LR? There are beyblades that can spin either direction like the HMS blades?
Yes.
At the moment, Gravity Perseus is the only pair (of Clear Wheel and Metal Wheel) that can spin both directions.
I wanted to make a video of MF Lightning LDrago CH120 (Track height:145)RF VS. MF Earth Aquario GB145WB, but it really makes me angry, continuously 4 draws. I immediately gave up at that time...=_='''
(Jul. 13, 2010  3:01 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Ah, what a shame.

@Okiblader: What do you mean by newly designed? As in completely new, or just a new look?

Just a new look, I have no clue how they would make a new design (as in mechanism) for it.
Black would be nice Smile
(Jul. 13, 2010  3:59 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I wanted to make a video of MF Lightning LDrago CH120 (Track height:145)RF VS. MF Earth Aquario GB145WB, but it really makes me angry, continuously 4 draws. I immediately gave up at that time...=_='''

Oh boy. That must have sucked... I'm guessing they were just both being knocked out?
just askin is round shell ms good? Also can someone find me a vid on it?
ah soz for posting wrong place lol
In the new Bakushin DS game, I think, there will be a new special Beyblade : Big Mac 320YEN hahah.

(320 or something like that, hah.)

Again, I do not know if I can post the picture, however Miingno will send me the scans eventually anyway.
320? o.O
320!!! No way thats true
It is essentially just a Big Mac with no spinning top shape at all, hah.