Beyblade Random Thoughts

... It's an aztec serpent God, try using google
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Quetzalcoatl

(Jun. 28, 2010  9:18 AM)Climax Wrote: Quetzalcoatl is not [Image: barney.jpg].
lmao
strange i have my dinasour book with me and it showed quetzecoalt as a winged dinosaur that has a wing span as long as a bus
(Jun. 28, 2010  9:53 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: strange i have my dinasour book with me and it showed quetzecoalt as a winged dinosaur that has a wing span as long as a bus
That is a Quetzalcoatlus.
I just realized that despite his title, theflightyellz is no longer ranked number one. When did that happen?
ispanico86 Match Data Wrote:Last Match: Jun 21 2010, 08:12 PM

I assume, haha.
Rats... Right, we need another UK tournament =_=
I'm still the only blader who currently has a chain of 9 ranked battles undefeated
Hah. I was just going to go test the difference in spin time between Hasbro and TT Beylaunchers when I realized I don't have anything to measure time with.
Once I get my Attack Stadium I'm gonna see if I can get a couple more people who want to go play in a tournament and try to have WBO tournament here in Thunder Bay.
Well, I have seen the anime and noticed how tall Ginga is! Seriously see him compared to Madoka...
(Jun. 28, 2010  7:12 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: 1 mississippi 2 mississippi...

Yeeeeeeeeah... I don't think I'm going to count for over two minutes multiple times. I'mma get a stopwatch or something from my friend later.
Pick a horrid stamina blade?
MF Dark Wolf 90 RF (or Q)?
I love how it's cheaper to get a takara Dark bull than a hasbro one on the internet atm. Unhappy
(Jun. 28, 2010  7:27 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2010  7:12 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: 1 mississippi 2 mississippi...

Yeeeeeeeeah... I don't think I'm going to count for over two minutes multiple times. I'mma get a stopwatch or something from my friend later.

http://www.online-stopwatch.com/full-screen-stopwatch/
(Jun. 28, 2010  7:23 PM)FlamingAura Wrote: Well, I have seen the anime and noticed how tall Ginga is! Seriously see him compared to Madoka...
This topic is for Random Thoughts on the Beyblade hobby, since it is placed in the Beyblade General forum. For Beyblade Anime Random Thoughts, look at the Random Beyblade Anime & Manga Random Thoughts thread ... That just sounded idiotic.
(Jun. 28, 2010  9:28 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I love how it's cheaper to get a takara Dark bull than a hasbro one on the internet atm. Unhappy

Well when shipping comes into play it still cost more, but the only reason for it is because they had it for awhile now and the price of old tops are bound to drop at some point unless it's rare.
No it costs me £7 for dark bull shipped but at least over £10 for the hasbro one. Also no the price could actually increase due to lots of people buying them.
i cant believe this carp is still alive and kicking and least of all to see the prices inflate so much. i was hoping to get some cheap dranzer blades to complete the collection i have always wanted since six years ago. now i can barely find half of them. sucks.
printing out some new face stickers at work, they're looking pretty sick Grin
I'll take some pics when I get back.
Someone should put a picture of Kai-V's face and put it on a face.
I hope that makes sense.

I assume they're nothing like TT's faces right?
Hah, that reminded me of the Brad day icons.
(Jun. 29, 2010  3:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2010  7:23 PM)FlamingAura Wrote: Well, I have seen the anime and noticed how tall Ginga is! Seriously see him compared to Madoka...
This topic is for Random Thoughts on the Beyblade hobby, since it is placed in the Beyblade General forum. For Beyblade Anime Random Thoughts, look at the Random Beyblade Anime & Manga Random Thoughts thread ... That just sounded idiotic.

Well sorry! >w> There is nothing wrong with being idiotic anyway.
(Jun. 29, 2010  1:39 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Someone should put a picture of Kai-V's face and put it on a face.
I hope that makes sense.
What hahah ?
(Jun. 30, 2010  12:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2010  1:39 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Someone should put a picture of Kai-V's face and put it on a face.
I hope that makes sense.
What hahah ?

That would be great. Now if only we had a picture of Kai-V's face... Tongue_out