Beyblade Random Thoughts

uhmm... april has ended and still no 'blades... ???
None of us like it any better than you do, the situation is that they'll get here when they get here.
At this rate it's unlikely they'll come out any earlier than the week before the anime release.
(May. 06, 2010  4:55 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: What the... http://www.c-player.com/_images/archive/...PU34/large

ahahaha outstanding
You know the show "Imagine-Nation" on NHK world? No? Well this week they've done a report on beyblade (would find the video, but i'm not sure if someone's uploaded it yet):

Quote:Main Feature: BEYBLADE
The Beigoma, the old Japanese name for the spinning top, is again enjoying a boom in Japan this year in its modern reincarnation as the Beyblade. TAKARA released the first Beyblades in 1999 as a more advanced version of the ever competitive, enhancable top. Beyblades are plastic and players buy and recombine accessories to build their own ideal weapon. The toy was a megahit in primary schools from 1999 to 2004 when it was featured in a popular comic book and then TV cartoon series and more than 1.5 million tops were sold. TAKARA suspended production in 2004 as the boom subsided but then introduced a new Beyblade series in metal in September, 2008 - the Metal Fight Beyblades. The revival has also been helped by a new TV cartoon serial launched in April, 2009. Is this only a toy? Don't underestimate the amazing popularity! A recent Beyblade tournament at Makuhari Messe drew 10,000 young bladers. The golden tie-up of toy maker, comic book, animators and videogame designers has produced a new boom that is sweeping primary schools. We report on how the product was created and what it now means to these combatant children.

http://www.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/tv...index.html (May have been expired the week after this post)
damn... They should though, right? X_X" at least, eventually i mean, it's in the anime.
(May. 06, 2010  8:58 PM)Darkone Wrote: uhmm... april has ended and still no 'blades... ???

The spinning tops could be in stores on June 20th, and they'd still would be telling the truth. All we can do is wait at this point.
(May. 06, 2010  11:01 PM)To Wrote:
(May. 06, 2010  8:58 PM)Darkone Wrote: uhmm... april has ended and still no 'blades... ???

The spinning tops could be in stores on June 20th, and they'd still would be telling the truth. All we can do is wait at this point.
Yeah atleast we know which beyblades will probably be in the first wave.
(May. 06, 2010  11:05 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(May. 06, 2010  11:01 PM)To Wrote:

Yeah atleast we know which beyblades will probably be in the first wave.
Well, in a previous post i posted a site that says they will get them on July 28th...I don't know if this is official though ...But no one will no for sure until they come so just be patient ..EDIT: here is the link http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Beyblade-Met...1___365115 *this is for the U.S release i think....*
Small note, but an interesting one.
The user name option for sign-ups to beybattles.com is based around the available wheels.
Two of the options are Counter and Cyber, so we should be seeing a standard release of both Counter Leone and Cyber Pegasis if this is an indicator.
It also shows multiple other metal wheels that are either new, or renamed versions of pre-existing wheels.
Hyper, Night, Fury, Torch, Thunder and Shadow seem to be the main differentials, assuming that 'Evil' is the renamed version of 'Killer'.
[Image: nzoxt0.png]
(May. 07, 2010  12:25 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: It also shows multiple other metal wheels that are either new, or renamed versions of pre-existing wheels.
Hyper, Night, Fury, Torch, Thunder and Shadow seem to be the main differentials, assuming that 'Evil' is the renamed version of 'Killer'.
[Picture.]
Hm, that is quite weird, especially since they do not even list Galaxy, Gravity, etc. yet.

Yes, I had assumed, when Hyper, Night and the others had not yet been added as Metal Wheel names, that Evil was the dub for Killer.
Gasp! Light Wheels!? *hopes not*
(May. 07, 2010  1:21 AM)NAP Wrote: Gasp! Light Wheels!? *hopes not*
There are too many. TAKARA-TOMY only has four at the moment.

Hasbro really should not be putting this information without explaining anything ...
couldn't log in even though I took a screenshot of my account info and it says it wasn't found on the system... I also gotta put 4 digits now too.

[ShadowAries0444]
Well I had to make three accouts until I remebered to use the copy/paste concept to put my username in the username slot. I already got Rock Aries, Assembly Chamber, and Launcher Grip on my MEtal Fusion buy list when the toys are here in America but I still can't decide on a second blade at all (no being off topic entended) plus I got a pic of one of the tops to be released in August as my avatar.
(May. 07, 2010  2:09 AM)Tsubasa Otori Wrote: I already got Rock Aries, Assembly Chamber, and Launcher Grip on my MEtal Fusion buy list when the toys are here in America but I still can't decide on a second blade at all (no being off topic entended) plus I got a pic of one of the tops to be released in August as my avatar.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB
Well Virgo and Quetzcoal sadly aren't going to be available in America but i really want Rock Orso, Flame Libra, and Storm Capricorn too (hey Storm Capricorn happens to be the blade of my zodiac sign.) so still going to have a problem.
Did you read the thread that I posted? Virgo and Quetz were definitely not the only Beyblades listed there.

Rock Orso, Flame Libra, and Storm Capricorne suck, btw.
(May. 07, 2010  12:25 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Small note, but an interesting one.
The user name option for sign-ups to beybattles.com is based around the available wheels.
Two of the options are Counter and Cyber, so we should be seeing a standard release of both Counter Leone and Cyber Pegasis if this is an indicator.
It also shows multiple other metal wheels that are either new, or renamed versions of pre-existing wheels.
[Image: nzoxt0.png]

Ya I noticed this too. Does anybody think that Hasbro might take Pre-HWS and make them into MFB (Counter and Cyber). Ex. Capricorne=Hyper, Escolpio=Shadow
(May. 07, 2010  2:42 AM)SilverWind Wrote: Ya I noticed this too. Does anybody think that Hasbro might take Pre-HWS and make them into MFB (Counter and Cyber). Ex. Capricorne=Hyper, Escolpio=Shadow
... Obviously I dislike Hasbro right now because of this sort of fountain of baseless speculations we will get.
(May. 07, 2010  2:42 AM)SilverWind Wrote: Ya I noticed this too. Does anybody think that Hasbro might take Pre-HWS and make them into MFB (Counter and Cyber). Ex. Capricorne=Hyper, Escolpio=Shadow

No, too much work for them lol This is really just baseless speculation.
(May. 07, 2010  2:42 AM)Aqua Wrote: Did you read the thread that I posted? Virgo and Quetz were definitely not the only Beyblades listed there.

Rock Orso, Flame Libra, and Storm Capricorne suck, btw.

I did see the Hybrid ones, hey I can't help liking the blade that represents my zodiac sign and I do like the gimmick plus I haven't done tests yet so I need to do tests myself as well, I'm just glad i have at least one blade on my Metal Fusion buy list. Well I am glad that beybladebattles.com finally has more username options for people that forgot their usernames.
tbh i think they are just made-up names guys
probley recoloured metal wheels or metal wheels they change the name for to put with other clear wheels or something so people dont get confussed like storm peg,storm capricorn and storm aquiro
I see them as metal wheels that Takara Tomy thought about but didn't make.
I think they're just extra names so there can be more variations in user names.