Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 01, 2010  10:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Those aren't sets, Kai-V -- those are wholesale cartons.
They wrote "set", but I meant the pictures of the "sets" anyway.
So it looks like these could be the first Beyblades released by Hasbro, then...
  • Storm Pegasus
  • Storm Aquario
  • Dark Wolf
  • Dark Bull
  • Rock Leone
  • Rock Aries
  • Dark Gasher
surprised they left flame sagittario out and lightning l-drago out of the first batch
Safety Warning: This Product is for Adult Collectors. It may contain sharp points, small parts that are choking hazards, and other elements that are not suitable for children under 16 years of age.

lol
(May. 01, 2010  10:33 PM)Aqua Wrote: So it looks like these could be the first Beyblades released by Hasbro, then...
  • Storm Pegasus
  • Storm Aquario
  • Dark Wolf
  • Dark Bull
  • Rock Leone
  • Rock Aries
  • Dark Gasher

Is Dark Gasher the BMF name for Dark Cancer?
(May. 02, 2010  1:23 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: Is Dark Gasher the BMF name for Dark Cancer?
Yes. It was posted in the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic several times, and it appears in many pictures.
(May. 02, 2010  1:23 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: Is Dark Gasher the BMF name for Dark Cancer?

Yeah.

I don't think anyone expected Hasbro to keep it "Dark Cancer" lol
(May. 02, 2010  1:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes. It was posted in the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic several times, and it appears in many pictures.

The Cancer clear wheel has the word 'CANCER' written/ molded on it. [Image: cancerclearwheel.jpg]
Will Hasbro make a new mold that replaces the molded word with 'GASHER', and will that change the weight/ performance of the clear wheel?
(May. 02, 2010  1:25 AM)Aqua Wrote: I don't think anyone expected Hasbro to keep it "Dark Cancer" lol

I understand. It wouldn't be a nice sight to see kids playing at the park yelling stuff like: 'Go kill 'em Poison Cancer!' 'Don't lose! Killer Cancer!'
(May. 02, 2010  1:53 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: The Cancer clear wheel has the word 'CANCER' written/ molded on it. [Image: cancerclearwheel.jpg]
Will Hasbro make a new mold that replaces the molded word with 'GASHER', and will that change the weight/ performance of the clear wheel?
They will probably change it if they noticed it, however weight and performance variations should be very negligible ...
(May. 02, 2010  1:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They will probably change it if they noticed it, however weight and performance variations should be very negligible ...

I see...
It would be awkward if Hasbro didn't notice it. Pinching_eyes_2
This is the clearest picture we have by the way :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/BMF_30.jpg
(May. 01, 2010  10:33 PM)Aqua Wrote: So it looks like these could be the first Beyblades released by Hasbro, then...
  • Storm Pegasus
  • Storm Aquario
  • Dark Wolf
  • Dark Bull
  • Rock Leone
  • Rock Aries
  • Dark Gasher
Hmm. only 7. wonder why they didn't add Flame Sagittario and Lightning Ldrago.

EDIT: I wonder what the tracks and tips will be?
(May. 02, 2010  3:00 AM)beybattler Wrote: I wonder what the tracks and tips will be?
They are the same, from what we have seen.
lol i can see a c in the clear wheel
(May. 02, 2010  12:37 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: lol i can see a c in the clear wheel

C and G can look quite simlar tho esspically when the picture isnt very clear
http://www.beybladebattles.com/
is looking amaaaazing...
Seriously, this is really sloppy.
Why on earth would they do a video link to a site that's barely even been built, followed by two links taking you to a non existent Hasbro page, and a ToysRUs.ca page that has no Beyblades.
(May. 03, 2010  12:10 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: http://www.beybladebattles.com/
is looking amaaaazing...
Seriously, this is really sloppy.
Why on earth would they do a video link to a site that's barely even been built, followed by two links taking you to a non existent Hasbro page, and a ToysRUs.ca page that has no Beyblades.
We can only hope they are just making BeybladeBattles right now and that, unlike me, they do not "make things slightly invisible" in case this happens.

It will be quite good if there is really a French version though.
Fingers crossed, it just seems like they've made a rush to get the release details down without actually releasing anything :\
ahahahaha what the hell
I do not know if they added new pages or if they really were just more difficult to find, but I am further into the side, about to 'register'. It seems the username you choose is made of "Thermal Pisces [a number]", for instance. You can choose amongst all the Wheel parts.

And I think they changed "Killer" to "Evil", hah. All the other names seem to have been left intact.

EDIT : Obviously there is nothing at the end in the "Beylocker", however I am supposed to be registered as 'Evil Gasher 606'.
EVIL GASHER HAHAHA
I will be the best.

Also, theoretically, I have a link to download the 'Let It Rip' song, but for some reason it says that it is downloading a BMP file even if it is called 'Let_It_Rip.mp3', so nothing can open the file.
Have you tried renaming the downloaded file to .mp3?
Could you PM me the link if possible?
(May. 03, 2010  4:56 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Beyblade Metal Fusion items pre-orders. Names of the first sets/assortments can be seen.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu....&company=3
I already posted that link, except almost half of the items were missing.

The "Faceoff" sets' names are interesting.