Beyblade Random Thoughts

when beyblades go get released in america, won't it still be a long time until galaxy pegasis 105r2f comes out in america? I mean, won't they release the beyblades in chronological order with the anime? Or at the very least, won't release a massive hunk of beyblades just to keep up to date with takara's production. It would be pointless in a sales perspective if they released lots of beyblades that no one would know about, because the vast majority of people (especially in the target age group) would know about the anime before hand, or the series in general.
(Apr. 08, 2010  9:43 AM)Raykon Wrote: Yeah I don't think it really needs to be changed right now anyway. Just out of curiosity, has anyone here been a member on the Beyblade.com forums? I just want to know what they were like. Probably filled with Bit beast stuff?

http://forums.beyblade.com/boards/index....ba&act=idx Wink
They will release blades in waves. It will be about a year at least till hasbro releases galaxy pegaus.
yeah, i thought it would take a while before hasbro releases galaxy pegasis.
sorry if im inturrupting but wat are you guys talkin about
About the Galaxy Pegasis? Well it started off about changing the WBO banner to Galaxy Pegasis instead of the current Storm Pegasis. And now it's about when Hasbro will release Galaxy Pegasis outside of Asia.
Galaxy Pegasis is becoming really elusive,even in Japan! Some sites (including Amazon) are charging upwards of 3000 yen for it.

Must be a "Libra-class" Attack Bey to be that desireable.

Also,I'm testing my card idea with a small group of my blader friends (who unfortunately can't join the WBO because they live where internet is scarce),I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes.
It is sad that Sonokong started to make Q as a flat tip.
oh i completly forgot about that
right now G peg is still pretty new, so i'm guessing most places haven't ordered enoguh to meet demand, and the fact that it's the main character's bey, not necessarily that it's a libra class attack bey. just think back to the days of the plastic gen where it was almost impossible to find a good bey in the big chain stores(at least in aus) or any at all around christmas!

...also it looks awesome
Yeah but it has the potential to be is what he's saying.
(Apr. 09, 2010  2:17 PM)momiji manju Wrote: right now G peg is still pretty new, so i'm guessing most places haven't ordered enoguh to meet demand, and the fact that it's the main character's bey, not necessarily that it's a libra class attack bey. just think back to the days of the plastic gen where it was almost impossible to find a good bey in the big chain stores(at least in aus) or any at all around christmas!

...also it looks awesome

agreed, i'm sure its performance has little to do with this
(Apr. 09, 2010  2:17 PM)momiji manju Wrote: right now G peg is still pretty new, so i'm guessing most places haven't ordered enoguh to meet demand, and the fact that it's the main character's bey, not necessarily that it's a libra class attack bey. just think back to the days of the plastic gen where it was almost impossible to find a good bey in the big chain stores(at least in aus) or any at all around christmas!

...also it looks awesome

We'll just have to wait and see (it's actually 'test') if Galaxy Pegasis is a Libra-Classed Bey or not when a member of the WBO get's to test it (Quetzalcoatl-classed would sound more suitable in a way).
umm I was on YJA and I saw aquila and poison serpent. and they are both 500 Yen. (each) is that like when you go on ebay and its a trick or are they cheap because they are season 1 and its currently season 2. (sorry if this is the wrong place)
(Apr. 10, 2010  1:12 AM)beybattler Wrote: umm I was on YJA and I saw aquila and poison serpent. and they are both 500 Yen. (each) is that like when you go on ebay and its a trick or are they cheap because they are season 1 and its currently season 2. (sorry if this is the wrong place)
There are probably a few days left before the end of the auction, I suppose.
(Apr. 10, 2010  1:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There are probably a few days left before the end of the auction, I suppose.
only 6 days left is that such a short time or something?
The maximum is 7 days, so there is a really a long time until it ends.
in my opinion that's a long time, but so far I've only used e-bay, so I'm not too sure. Though usually the prices of popular beyblades skyrocket in the last few minutes...ninja bidding. xD though it still rises before than by quite a bit.
I'm still trying to decide if I want to wait until the end of the month and get a hasbro beyblade, or get one off of YJA. but I will probably just use YJA because I refuse to wait like FOREVER!!! just to get aquila and poison serpent.
yeah I just had a thought and I'm going to order some of the 4 layer system beyblades. because I can just get the HWS from hasbro in like september and they're skipping the pre-HWS so I'm going to order a few of them.
beybattler:Good call on Aquila. Hasbro's most likely to nerf the domestic Earth wheel's performance (if not ALL metal wheels). Serpent...at least you get an SD out of the deal?
It's probably gonna work out more expensive buying them from YJA than on ebay. Just buy them off ebay.
(Apr. 10, 2010  2:23 AM)megablader2 Wrote: It's probably gonna work out more expensive buying them from YJA than on ebay. Just buy them off ebay.
I'm justing going to use toyking they seem to have some pre-HWS that I have some interest in for around $7 so I'm just going to use that
(Apr. 10, 2010  2:25 AM)beybattler Wrote: I'm justing going to use toyking they seem to have some pre-HWS that I have some interest in for around $7 so I'm just going to use that

If you are going to use toyking, you will have to pay $30+ for shipping. Shipping is really expensive. ebay and theintoy are probably your best options for Metal Sytem Beyblades.
(Apr. 10, 2010  2:28 AM)Aqua Wrote: If you are going to use toyking, you will have to pay $30+ for shipping. Shipping is really expensive. ebay and theintoy are probably your best options for Metal Sytem Beyblades.
ok thanks again aqua. (wow you know alot)
I'm on theintoy right now because I decide to just get some HMS instead. but I can't decide so should I get poison serpent, burn phoenix, or earth aquila. it's a hard choice because I like them all so much. but I'm thinking that I might choose burn phoenix, but I don't know how good he is so yeah. which one should I get.
Earth Aquila is the only competitive option out of all your choices.