Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 31, 2010  1:40 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: Are the BMFs in Canada yet? Did the people in Canada just forget to tell us they're on the shelves?
I live in Canada. Am I really the sort of person who keeps information all to myself ? Hm ?
(Mar. 31, 2010  1:40 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: Are the BMFs in Canada yet? Did the people in Canada just forget to tell us they're on the shelves?

NO STOP ASKING WHEN THEY ARE OUT YOU WILL KNOW WHEN THEY ARE
I'm hoping that MFB will be released so that specific types of combo can be made like in the previous generations like spin stealers.
So with my help, I have gotten a friend I know to try and organize a School near me a Beyblade tournament promoting Metal Fight Beyblade.
(Apr. 02, 2010  10:09 AM)Raykon Wrote: So with my help, I have gotten a friend I know to try and organize a School near me a Beyblade tournament promoting Metal Fight Beyblade.

Sounds good. I might have to come up when its held Joyful_2
no one around my area has beyblades any more except me so i couldn't have a tournament
(Apr. 02, 2010  10:15 AM)jjsonickid Wrote: no one around my area has beyblades any more except me so i couldn't have a tournament
Well, you could just try and ask your friends or people you know in your area about Metal Fight Beyblade and show them this website. And then once they see this site it might convince people.
that's a good idea actually i might just do that
Why do people call beyblades "he"? It's a piece of plastic...
(Apr. 03, 2010  2:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Sunfire disks are back ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Tr_Ro0YNo

Do they produce sparks or are they just giant metal wheels?
EDITConfusedpelling mistake
they really need to make spark disks but with the actual metal wheel, not a big golden metal wheel. i have had these before when i had plastics, they were fun to play with especially since u can see sparks!
(Apr. 03, 2010  2:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Sunfire disks are back ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Tr_Ro0YNo

What does it do? I've never heard of this.
(Apr. 04, 2010  1:28 AM)SonicManEXE Wrote: What does it do? I've never heard of this.

it destroys beyblades
(Apr. 04, 2010  1:28 AM)SonicManEXE Wrote: What does it do? I've never heard of this.

They are basically fake weight disks that give the Beyblade a major advantage and can sometimes cause sparks.
hey, everyone! xD pretty happy that i got one of my friends to get back into beyblade, we played for 4 hours with some of his old ones vs my ones. It was pretty funny though because we were at a picnic with about 20 other of my friends and they were all kinda suss about it, but happy i got him into it! I'm gonna try and get him to join WBO later
(Apr. 05, 2010  12:12 AM)momiji manju Wrote: hey, everyone! xD pretty happy that i got one of my friends to get back into beyblade, we played for 4 hours with some of his old ones vs my ones. It was pretty funny though because we were at a picnic with about 20 other of my friends and they were all kinda suss about it, but happy i got him into it! I'm gonna try and get him to join WBO later

Good to know that WBO is getting another new member. Joyful_2
I made a concept for a possible WBO-exclusive replacement to the Beypoint card if anyone's interested in taking a look...

The concept is similar to the Beypoint Card,but a little less complex.At official WBO events, people can bring in the cards as well as proven records of all the ranked battles they have participated in (written,digital,whatever) and the staff will edit their card. The card will have the user's WBO ID and number of WBO points,as well as SOME (not all) of their WBO faces. The color of the card is determined by their birthday (keeping with the zodiac/constellation theme of MFB) and with that, a big MFB face that corresponds to that person's birthday will be on the card as well. THe card will be sized to fit in the 3-Segment Launcher Grip.

However,don't get excited,as this is an UNOFFICIAL CONCEPT. I'm just pitching it to you,the members of the community, to get some reactions.

EDITConfusedorry,few technical issues with the pic.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

The Beypoint System and the profiles online seem a lot less complicated to me, hah.
I was just thinking in terms of letting us have something similar to the BeyPoint Cards so the 3 Segment Grips aren't ENTIRELY useless. But it's a concept,and not all concepts make it off the drawing board.
(Apr. 06, 2010  12:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The Beypoint System and the profiles online seem a lot less complicated to me, hah.
although. it is a pretty good idea. maybe we should do that.
(Apr. 06, 2010  12:41 AM)BlackAce Wrote: I was just thinking in terms of letting us have something similar to the BeyPoint Cards so the 3 Segment Grips aren't ENTIRELY useless. But it's a concept,and not all concepts make it off the drawing board.

I'm sure the WBO would appreciate it if you funded the production of these cards.
(Apr. 05, 2010  12:12 AM)momiji manju Wrote: hey, everyone! xD pretty happy that i got one of my friends to get back into beyblade, we played for 4 hours with some of his old ones vs my ones. It was pretty funny though because we were at a picnic with about 20 other of my friends and they were all kinda suss about it, but happy i got him into it! I'm gonna try and get him to join WBO later

So another Sydney member? Tongue_out hope he joins WBO soon!
yeah maybe, we played beyblades again today, he said he would join later xD hoping that means sometime tomorrow, not sure though. xD proud to say my Dragoon G managed to beat wolborg, driger F and a few others.

Also to Raykon, have you added me on msn yet? Cos a few ppl have, not sure which one is you if u hav xD s'all cool
(Apr. 06, 2010  2:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm sure the WBO would appreciate it if you funded the production of these cards.

How much would it cost to fund them?