Beyblade Random Thoughts

your system would cost a lot if it was for everyone who wants beypoints wouldn't it? I mean, with your idea of seperate colours as well... Lots of money would be needed. And how would you change their beypoints on the card? Because you said it would be printed on the card.
(Apr. 06, 2010  1:09 PM)momiji manju Wrote: your system would cost a lot if it was for everyone who wants beypoints wouldn't it? I mean, with your idea of seperate colours as well... Lots of money would be needed. And how would you change their beypoints on the card? Because you said it would be printed on the card.
You print and reprint, I suppose. Then you find the material for a card, because a piece of paper is bad design, etc.
xD...at every single event? nice lol.

on a seperate note : D my earth aquila has arrived after only 4 days to syd from dimsum2u! This is really good because i was hoping for it to come in time for holidays. ( still in high school...should probably be studying for HSC/ATAR, but points that dont start with bey are for losers D: <)
I was thinking last night and I really want to get a HWS before september. but should I get one off of YJA or should I just wait and get a hasbro from canada.
Just want to say I'm happy Earth Virgo is available via Sonokong, it's the only MFB I want right now. Star sign wtf.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI25uG4l4...eature=sub

This guy really goes unnoticed on YouTube. He has VIDEOS of ALL THE NEW BEYBLADE RELEASES i mean, he just uploaded a review of Ray Unicorno and recently a video of Galaxy pegasis. its better than watching Japanese Kids launch beyblades incorrectly.
so should I get a HWS beyblade imported from japan or should I just wait and get one imported from canada.
Get one imported from Japan. Some of the realeses there won't be out for a while.
(Apr. 06, 2010  8:57 PM)mezz Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI25uG4l4...eature=sub

This guy really goes unnoticed on YouTube. He has VIDEOS of ALL THE NEW BEYBLADE RELEASES i mean, he just uploaded a review of Ray Unicorno and recently a video of Galaxy pegasis. its better than watching Japanese Kids launch beyblades incorrectly.

He hasn't told us anything which couldn't be deduced from the watching "Japanese Kids launch beyblades incorrectly", tbh.
(Apr. 06, 2010  9:19 PM)beybattler Wrote: so should I get a HWS beyblade imported from japan or should I just wait and get one imported from canada.

if you're going to import, which is what you should do IMO, i'd say import from dimsum2u, so far he's been really great, and fast shipping too. xD in the..purchase consultation part of the site there's a discount for WBO members in dimsum2u's special offer topic (pretty sure it says something liek that xD still sketchy on everything around the site)
(Apr. 06, 2010  11:33 PM)momiji manju Wrote: if you're going to import, which is what you should do IMO, i'd say import from dimsum2u, so far he's been really great, and fast shipping too. xD in the..purchase consultation part of the site there's a discount for WBO members in dimsum2u's special offer topic (pretty sure it says something liek that xD still sketchy on everything around the site)
well the canadian site for walmart.com is the same as americans. so when they come out in canada go on walmart.com and click site2store and you have free shipping. so thats a smart idea and since thats cheaper I will probably do that.
oh ok xD im from aus, so i don't know about all that stuff
(Apr. 07, 2010  12:15 AM)momiji manju Wrote: oh ok xD im from aus, so i don't know about all that stuff
oh well importing it from canada will probably be the cheaapest option for me. but the problem is my patience sucks so yeah.
(Apr. 07, 2010  12:34 AM)beybattler Wrote: oh well importing it from canada will probably be the cheaapest option for me. but the problem is my patience sucks so yeah.

Well, if your talking about speed, Japan would be fastest. At the most it will take two-three weeks for it to get to you. Beyblades won't even be out in Canada by then.
(Apr. 07, 2010  1:44 AM)SilverWind Wrote: Well, if your talking about speed, Japan would be fastest. At the most it will take two-three weeks for it to get to you. Beyblades won't even be out in Canada by then.
but I thought that they will come out in canada this month.
(Apr. 07, 2010  1:50 AM)beybattler Wrote: but I thought that they will come out in canada this month.

Late this month, as in probaly not until the last week, and if your in the US it would take a while to ship it to you.
is someong going to change the storm pegasis to galaxy pegasis or atleast fit it in somewhere.
^ what do you mean? Why would they change it if they're two different beyblades o.o
oh i c, sorry for the confusion. Was there plans for this?
(Apr. 07, 2010  4:46 AM)FOOF! Wrote: is someong going to change the storm pegasis to galaxy pegasis or atleast fit it in somewhere.

i think the banner should have all the MFBs on it, that would look wicked
(Apr. 07, 2010  12:35 PM)Ô€oʇɐʇo Wrote: i think the banner should have all the MFBs on it, that would look wicked

Yea... that would be too much.

Let's try to stay on topic now.
so back on topic, is it ever going to happen?
(Apr. 07, 2010  2:03 PM)FOOF! Wrote: so back on topic, is it ever going to happen?

It's pretty appropriate for the launch of BMF in America that it be there.
Yeah I don't think it really needs to be changed right now anyway. Just out of curiosity, has anyone here been a member on the Beyblade.com forums? I just want to know what they were like. Probably filled with Bit beast stuff?