Beyblade Random Thoughts

How am I supposed to have known that they had already been posted?

Also, I thought "Beyblade Videos" thread had been inactive for awhile, and didn't want to search for it.

Whatever, sorry
(Mar. 26, 2010  2:50 AM)Pich Wrote: Also, I thought "Beyblade Videos" thread had been inactive for awhile, and didn't want to search for it.

it's on the first page and constantly has been for as long as i can remember
(Mar. 26, 2010  2:50 AM)Pich Wrote: How am I supposed to have known that they had already been posted?

(Mar. 25, 2010  9:25 PM)Aqua Wrote: Both of those videos have been posted multiple times.

That statement was meant to be a "by the way" sort of thing. I was just letting you know that those videos had been posted a few times before . I didn't expect you to know that, especially since you are not as active here anymore.
-------------

You should have known to post that in the "Beyblade Videos" thread though.
Man there's so many rare plastics and hms on YJA at the moment. Really makes me wish that I had the money to buy themUnhappy
I was watching a video with Galaxy Pegasis, and I have two things to say about it: It looks smaller, and does it have a new setup? Because it doesn't look like it has a Clear Wheel.
(Mar. 27, 2010  3:37 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: I was watching a video with Galaxy Pegasis, and I have two things to say about it: It looks smaller, and does it have a new setup? Because it doesn't look like it has a Clear Wheel.
Have you even read the Galaxy Pegasis thread ? It does have a Clear Wheel, and it is called Pegasis II.

Also it should be about the same size as all the other Metal Fight Beyblades ...
(Mar. 28, 2010  4:35 PM)フェルグラント Wrote: I don't know if this is posted but I think the launcher looks cool.

http://ameblo.jp/wbba-bey/image-10465871...24548.html

http://ameblo.jp/wbba-bey/image-10465871...24545.html

I'm sure that's fine to post in Random Thoughts.

And that's a really cute launcher! The pink stones are really smexxxy!
at work today there were ALOT of dvds from the orginal beyblade series coming in which is kinda odd i thought they stopped producing the dvds years ago,could this possibley be because beyblade is coming back Confused
(Mar. 27, 2010  4:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Have you even read the Galaxy Pegasis thread ? It does have a Clear Wheel, and it is called Pegasis II.

Also it should be about the same size as all the other Metal Fight Beyblades ...

Sorry, Kai. I should've looked through some threads and watched some videos about it first before writing it.

Also, I don't know why, but I love watching the Beyblade types videos from the BeyChannel. I don't know why, I just feel like setting it to HD and watching it over and over and over again. (It's a good thing I'm doing it now, I'm leaving Sonic Gems Collection on so I can unlock everything in the Museum.)
(Mar. 29, 2010  5:09 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: Also, I don't know why, but I love watching the Beyblade types videos from the BeyChannel. I don't know why, I just feel like setting it to HD and watching it over and over and over again.

Thanks! This was definitely my favourite video to make. I'm glad people found it useful.

I hope BeyChannel has some new content soon, it hasn't been updated since I resigned ...
Well, I hope so too. You should write something new also, because a 3-month old message sounds like the perfect thing to bring peoples' sprits down :\.

EDIT: Wow. We're on the 200th page! I just wanted to acknowledge that.
(Mar. 29, 2010  5:30 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: Well, I hope so too. You should write something new also, because a 3-month old message sounds like the perfect thing to bring peoples' sprits down :\.

EDIT: Wow. We're on the 200th page! I just wanted to acknowledge that.

I don't work at WBO anymore, so ...
I <3 Galaxy Pegasis it owns! Also brad works for battle strikers now...
Quick question. For those of you in the USA have you seen any beyblades at your local Toys R US recently. If you have which beyblade and how much for it? I expect to see some leftover stock about now so what store did you see them at?
(Mar. 29, 2010  5:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Thanks! This was definitely my favourite video to make. I'm glad people found it useful.

I hope BeyChannel has some new content soon, it hasn't been updated since I resigned ...

Beynval and I have been talking about new video ideas, and I believe that Kai-V and him will be shooting one sometime once we have more details sorted out. Grin
(Mar. 29, 2010  11:36 PM)SilverWind Wrote: Quick question. For those of you in the USA have you seen any beyblades at your local Toys R US recently. If you have which beyblade and how much for it? I expect to see some leftover stock about now so what store did you see them at?
ask this question in the ask a question get a answer thread here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...read-Rules
also if u want to buy, u usually need to buy from online. check here if u want to buy something: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace

also i hope new vids will be made!! maybe on about how to customize blades for certain types.
(Mar. 30, 2010  12:03 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: also i hope new vids will be made!! maybe on about how to customize blades for certain types.
Hm, that would be good to correspond to some physics articles ...
we need a beyblade podcast Smile
(Mar. 31, 2010  1:24 AM)FOOF! Wrote: we need a beyblade podcast Smile
Agreed.

That sounds pretty cool!

That'd be the greatest thing since Launcher Grips!
Beyblade podcast? Sounds like an OK idea to me considering the amount of activity in Japan (That Anubis going for 1,000,000 yen +shipping and that large tournament)
Are the BMFs in Canada yet? Did the people in Canada just forget to tell us they're on the shelves?
If they were on the shelves, they would have told us.
Be patient when they arrive we'll be informed, Ok? ToysR'us have already said they won't have any BMF on their shelves until at least the end of April.