Beyblade Random Thoughts

... Placed good it is Blading BenX. Placed good it is.

Just noticed that this actually must be fairly metallic, since the gold print on the face seems to have a level of shine to it (providing this isn't just photo shopped).
(Mar. 19, 2010  11:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Since I am not certain it will be a gift related to the Bey Ta 2 Go machine anymore, I will simply post this bigger image here :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...tGuide.jpg

I do not think those two boxes are the Deck Cases. Those words are not written anywhere as far as I know. The silhouette of Thermal Lacerta can be seen ... It is indeed red.

The box just looks like some toy that comes with corocoro (cardboard box to store your beys?).

The Gold Peggy can be won in a scratch off that comes with the book.

I wonder what that mysterious bey is in the bottom left corner? It looks a little bit like Virgo. Maybe it's some news on the second Bey in the revival series?
(Mar. 19, 2010  11:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The silhouette of Thermal Lacerta can be seen ... It is indeed red.

She is referring to the bottom left, Shikamaru.
(Mar. 19, 2010  4:24 PM)♥ Wrote: She is referring to the bottom left, Shikamaru.

Oh, ok. It's scoop on Lacerta.
(Tch. I was hoping for Virgo re-release.)
But this is exciting as well. Lacerta makes more sense since we're approaching April...
(Mar. 19, 2010  4:23 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: The Gold Peggy can be won in a scratch off that comes with the book.
=_= I hope you're wrong, or this will not fare well.
They've already taken Anubis from us, they shall not take this.
I think that (while maybe not for the gold Pegasis) we will see a more open release for Anubis. Moulds are far too expensive for them to only release a couple of thousand.
If they were just for 1st, 2nd and 3rd, we're talking closer to a few hundred.
But you're right, that'd be an extremely costly limited release.
The only bonus I can see them getting from it would be a pretty large increase in tournament attendance, particularly those who would have skipped out on them otherwise.
we will likely see a re-release similar to the way they re-released quetz with the DS game
Galaxy Pegasis Black Hole Version :
http://ameblo.jp/egnat/image-10486451031...61866.html
It comes with GB145 and some Bottom. The underside of Galaxy can also be observed.

There are other scans on that page, however I think they are not all important. This is from the Galaxy Start Guide, by the way. It just got released.

As for Anubis, as far as I know the original colour is not included in those three prizes, so it still has to be given somehow, and the Quetzalcoatl campaign should be finished soon.
I can't see which Bottom Galaxy Pegasis BHV has...

P.s. Thanks Kai-V!
(Mar. 20, 2010  3:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Galaxy Pegasis Black Hole Version :
As for Anubis, as far as I know the original colour is not included in those three prizes, so it still has to be given somehow, and the Quetzalcoatl campaign should be finished soon.
3rd place is the original coloring that we saw for it, but with the addition of the purple strip on the wheel to mark it as 3rd place from what I can tell.
(Mar. 20, 2010  3:40 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: 3rd place is the original coloring that we saw for it, but with the addition of the purple strip on the wheel to mark it as 3rd place from what I can tell.
They would certainly not constantly show us the picture of a third-place Bey in CoroCoro, especially if it were to be released only in tournaments like that.
It's definitely the same color as 1st for both the gold and the blue used on the wheel, thought it was more bronze when I originally saw the scans.
The only major difference is the ranking strip, and a minor detail being the lack of stickers on the clear wheel.
[Image: o0800060010411813940.jpg]
[Image: t9cccp.png]
Man the black hole version of galaxy pegasus is sweet. Wish we knew what the bottom was.
oh okay that's a bit annoying since that part sucks. New wheel, good track and then give it a suckish bottom.
I was hoping for an all black version of Galaxy pegasis with R2F, but I guess this is alright. I don't know if I shall pick one of these up now though.
I just ordered an earth virgo from all@korea, can't wait for it to come Pinching_eyes
Wrong thread, this should go in the recent purchases thread in bey marketplace.
(Mar. 20, 2010  7:01 PM)Khel Wrote: I was hoping for an all black version of Galaxy pegasis with R2F, but I guess this is alright. I don't know if I shall pick one of these up now though.
GB145 is still a pretty useful track, and Galaxy is shaping up to be pretty decent too.
But I think you're ignoring one very key factor.
This factor being that it looks freaking awesome.
Would look even more awesome with a good bottom.
From the image that Kai-V posted, I initially thought that Galaxy Pegasis' (Black Hole Version) bottom was a metal ball bottom... That would've been nice.
Wishful thinking, but yeah. That would have been a really nice addition.
Kind of a good thing it wasn't in some ways, since the odds of any of us ever getting it are slim to none.
Then again, I'm sure we would have seen a reprint of it at some point if it were a new bottom.
Sent a e-mail to a local hobby store about importing MFB to there store. Hopefully they will reply ...