Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 13, 2010  1:50 AM)Khel Wrote: Yeah once you get used to MFB sizes, plastics just look large and clunky in comparison.
how big are the MFB beyblades are they about the same size as the HMS beyblades or are they bigger then HMS but smaller than plastic
about the same size as HMS you could say. The larger ones at least.
(Mar. 13, 2010  3:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You are incorrect. Quetz is still very strong but not game-breaking and Virgo has been outclassed by Earth and Thermal.
wow looks like i need to update my parts and customs encyclopedia and my classed and out classed journal
(Mar. 13, 2010  4:45 AM)Khel Wrote: lol that would be an interesting twist, but It's probably in a box somewhere on my rez (I hope)

I think I've gotten the feel of the suspension now. Pretty quick to get used to, only thing I'm concerned about is if it's placing too much pressure on the spring within the launcher. Guess only time will tell.
what does the suspension even do i have heard so many rumors about what it does im not sure what to believe
(Mar. 13, 2010  4:47 AM)stormpegasus Wrote: what does the suspension even do i have heard so many rumors about what it does im not sure what to believe

Read Crimson's review on http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-58-Be...ion?page=8
urgh cant find my libra >_> realy anouying its got my only C145 on it i hope it shows up soon
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/image-10480869...39004.html

mmmmm I want one of those. Looks tasty.
"Frosting L-Drago" looks delicious.
I just checked and my beyblades i'm getting from buzztoy decided to take a nap in new jersey and just now decided to come to where i live darn now i have to wait to monday

i can't wait to get storm pegasis, rock leone, flame sagitario, rock aries, flame libra, and thermal pisces
(Mar. 13, 2010  7:32 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: I just checked and my beyblades i'm getting from buzztoy decided to take a nap in new jersey and just now decided to come to where i live darn now i have to wait to monday

i can't wait to get storm pegasis, rock leone, flame sagitario, rock aries, flame libra, and thermal pisces
wow that sucks but don't worry they will obviously get to your house eventually
Ack my metal face order got cancelled
Why?
(Mar. 13, 2010  8:26 PM)Jsc Wrote: Ack my metal face order got cancelled

Dude you should so get your money back for that, and maybe a little bit of compensation with it tehe.
If they ran out of stock, you should complain to them and ask for either a refund + compensation or make them give you a free beyblade item of your choice (a single beyblade of course)

if they plan out canceled for no reason, get your full refund back and don't ask for a different item
Most likely what will happen he'll send you a message saying they don't have any in stock and then he'll ship it to you when he gets more in stock and he'll give you a relatively cheap item for free like a light launcher. That happened to me once with buzztoy. He wouldn't give you a free bey cause that's kinda too much money.
I think buzztoy really needs to manage his inventory better. He shouldn't list carp he won't have in stock for weeks.
Jsc: Sorry that happened to you,man. I've ordered from him in the past,maybe he's having trouble with his supplier. It happens.

On another note...that "BeyDeck" thing (reference BB-75 and some other items)...I think I have an educated guess on what it is.

If the BeyDeck "entry" set gives you three different Beys,then obviously you need 3 Beys. I think this is a sort of "tag" match where you launch Beys in one after the other until your whole team is knocked out (think a Pokemon battle,but with Beyblades). This idea comes from an old Hasbro insert promoting a 3 VS 3 style of play,that they might be using here. Though,it could just be me.
(Mar. 14, 2010  12:26 AM)BlackAce Wrote: On another note...that "BeyDeck" thing (reference BB-75 and some other items)...I think I have an educated guess on what it is.

If the BeyDeck "entry" set gives you three different Beys,then obviously you need 3 Beys. I think this is a sort of "tag" match where you launch Beys in one after the other until your whole team is knocked out (think a Pokemon battle,but with Beyblades). This idea comes from an old Hasbro insert promoting a 3 VS 3 style of play,that they might be using here. Though,it could just be me.
... Or TAKARA-TOMY wants to encourage having different Beyblades at a tournament, something like that ?
MAybe. But I was just shooting in the dark based on what we know already.
Well BB-75 has 2 harder to get TT blades Earth Virgo(Though SK released it as a starter the TT verison is rare) and rock orso(Previously only avaliable with the extreme stadium)
So i think TT wants to re-release older/harder blades and @ the same time promote the new pegasus
(Mar. 13, 2010  8:26 PM)Jsc Wrote: Ack my metal face order got cancelled

I just ordered from him a few hours ago, I hope that won't happen to me Lips_sealed
(Mar. 14, 2010  2:53 AM)Yotsuba Wrote: I just ordered from him a few hours ago, I hope that won't happen to me Lips_sealed

what did you order? cause i think he's only Out of Stock on metal faces
I ordered a bull h15sd, pegasis 145, and earth aquila 145. I just hope my order isn't canceled because I don't want to put up with all of the hassle to get refunded.
(Mar. 14, 2010  3:04 AM)Yotsuba Wrote: I ordered a bull h15sd, pegasis 145, and earth aquila 145. I just hope my order isn't canceled because I don't want to put up with all of the hassle to get refunded.

hmm orignal bull + pegasis idk if he has them in i'm guessing yes since you probably bought from his site
As for aquila he defitnly had those in stock
(Mar. 14, 2010  3:09 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: hmm orignal bull + pegasis idk if he has them in i'm guessing yes since you probably bought from his site
As for aquila he defitnly had those in stock

Yes, I did buy them from his site since I'm just not to comfortable using Ebay. Thanks for the assurance.