Beyblade Random Thoughts

Got all my parts ready for dyeing tomorrow, each of them have been put on cable ties, and faces have been put in a small detergent bag and weighted in the corners with 2p pieces (that have been cable tied and cut off to hold them in the corners).
I'll post pictures or possibly video as I go along the dyeing process, and try and make a tutorial on it after.
I'll be using black RIT powder dye on GB145, DF145, WB, and a few miscellaneous faces.
I'll try it all out on a face key first just to see how well the plastic takes to the dye.
Lol when i first read your post ellz i thought you meant the term die instead of dye and awesome if it turns out well i'll try it myself.
Today GF got Takara and Sonokong beypointers to swap points.

I thought that was impossible!
WOW! I just might have to try that if i buy sonokong....
I wonder if the Beypointer is used a lot in Japan a lot? I'm starting to get really excited, more and more people at my school are slowly getting into Beyblade again because I told them that it was coming out again. There is about 10 people I know that play Beyblade at my school.
(Mar. 06, 2010  9:48 AM)Raykon Wrote: I wonder if the Beypointer is used a lot in Japan a lot? I'm starting to get really excited, more and more people at my school are slowly getting into Beyblade again because I told them that it was coming out again. There is about 10 people I know that play Beyblade at my school.

Good to know that the people at your school had their Bey-Hearts re-ignited.Joyful_2
A lot of people in my school say that they're getting back into it- and then don't.

I like the people who mock me better. At least they aren't liars.

I've got 3 bladers at my school. One kid claimed he could beat GF with his Plastic Zeus, and one kid promised to bring in his plastics out of curiosity and never did.

And then some people showed false interest. At least that's not lying, they make it very clear of the fact that they think bey is for a... select group of... unaccepted people. If you asked them, i'm sure they'd give you a more colorful response.
(Mar. 07, 2010  1:17 AM)firelord767 Wrote: A lot of people in my school say that they're getting back into it- and then don't.

I like the people who mock me better. At least they aren't liars.

I've got 3 bladers at my school. One kid claimed he could beat GF with his Plastic Zeus, and one kid promised to bring in his plastics out of curiosity and never did.

And then some people showed false interest. At least that's not lying, they make it very clear of the fact that they think bey is for a... select group of... unaccepted people. If you asked them, i'm sure they'd give you a more colorful response.

Bey-Hearts...De-ignited?Tired
I just found the "OTC beyguide" in my old files. I didn't know I had it. Pretty nifty Smile
AHAHA awesooome
(Mar. 08, 2010  7:58 PM)Minion Wrote: I just found the "OTC beyguide" in my old files. I didn't know I had it. Pretty nifty Smile

I have never seen this OTC beyguide. Can I have a peek?
(Mar. 08, 2010  8:10 PM)Khel Wrote: I have never seen this OTC beyguide. Can I have a peek?

yeh me too!Grin
the graphics on it look so dated now ; _ ;
Thanks for the nostalgia though.
I really enjoyed reading that for some reason. I agree, that does seem really outdated now haha.
Very cool, don't remember this being around! ♥
It appears Buzztoy had sold out of Burn Phoenix and the HWS reshuffle stamina and defense sets. Mine is not getting shipped out ill the end of the month. Unhappy
Can't believe I just found my 7 year old Beyblade. (Dranzer S) I was just looking through some old junk that I was going to chuck out and I found it. Guess I got 58 Beyblades now Cool
Just bought the SONOKONG Earth Virgo GB145BS from eBay seller alphardcompany for US $13.95 plus US $7.00 shipping fee, and will receive it 10-20 days later. Very excited about getting the 2nd mold of the Earth Wheel and GB145. Pinching_eyes_2
Just wondering but why wouldn't you just buy it from allatkorea? His price is $1 cheaper anyway. This is the wrong thread, it should go in the recent purchases thread.
Hasbro really screwed up this time. Then again, what did I expect.
Care to elaborate a little more?
(Mar. 11, 2010  6:31 AM)LLawliet435 Wrote: Hasbro really screwed up this time. Then again, what did I expect.

Yeah, I cringed during some of those youtube videos. They don't seem to sell the product well.
Bucket stadiums, electronic tops, wind-up launchers, same old song and dance.

Plus the reactor chamber prototype just looks plain ugly in my opinion.
... So what about everything else that is not the superfluous merchandise almost 'outside' of the actual toyline ? I think only the Beystadiums are arguable, but they might be better than the previous ones. Hasbro can have their sideline products and accessories ...

There is also the fact that they decided not to release the Metal Wheel System, but not much need to be so negative otherwise.