Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 02, 2010  5:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Pretty sure I'm gonna sell all my Bey including MFB.

Hmm... selling ALL of them?!
Well, if you really are then I'm looking forward to buy a Pre-HWS Libra from you, Maybe just the wheel, so it'll be cheaper but it's unlikely you'll do that.
So yeah, hope you will return to Beyblading soon.

(I hope this isn't another joke from WBO.)
(Mar. 03, 2010  2:21 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: Hmm... selling ALL of them?!
Well, if you really are then I'm looking forward to buy a Pre-HWS Libra from you, Maybe just the wheel, so it'll be cheaper but it's unlikely you'll do that.
So yeah, hope you will return to Beyblading soon.

(I hope this isn't another joke from WBO.)

This is no joke. I have like ten Libra Wheels so I wouldn't mind selling some, anyway, LOL
(Mar. 03, 2010  3:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is no joke. I have like ten Libra Wheels so I wouldn't mind selling some, anyway, LOL

... BEY-SPIRIT SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME HYPER IGNITE!
wait.. any idea how much you are going to sell one of them. I hope it's going to be cheap because I had so much trouble finding one with a good price (approx. $15USD- $20USD including shipping). Looking forward to be one of your customers.Joyful_2

EDIT: hmm...on a second thought, it would be unlikely for you to sell your Libra at such a low price.
haha is $20 a low price for libra these days? amazing
(Mar. 03, 2010  4:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: haha is $20 a low price for libra these days? amazing

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-eBay-Top...#pid244579
Like others have said, I'd just hang on to a few Beyblades you might come back to the game one day. I've nearly saved up $28 for that stadium, so finally I will eventually have more options at what I blade in.
(Mar. 03, 2010  4:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: haha is $20 a low price for libra these days? amazing

I saw a red RBV2 one selling for over 5000 yen on YJA the other day.
I wonder what it would be like to have a Beyblade movie with the original Beyblade characters and the metal fight Beyblade characters.....? Maybe with the dark sacred spirits only... darker? >w< I think that'd be cool
(Mar. 04, 2010  4:11 AM)Original_BB_4ev Wrote: I wonder what it would be like to have a Beyblade movie with the original Beyblade characters and the metal fight Beyblade characters.....? Maybe with the dark sacred spirits only... darker? >w< I think that'd be cool

This thread is for Beyblade the hobby/ game, not the anime. Next time, use this thread.

Including the shipping, then yes.
Illegal modification ahead!

So after many many months of loyal service to me, I finally retired one of my RFs.

Now, I had a brain wave, and decided that instead of just throwing it out, I would see how I could play around with it and have a little fun.,
I removed the rubber, and made "Wide Hole Flat", but since the edges were rounded, it slipped off the tornado ridge and ended up KO'ing itself 99.99% of the time.

Then I noticed something, the mechanical pencil I was using had an eraser with a very similar size to the RF rubber.
[Image: 2ymstwi.png]
Voila, Eraser Flat...
It's wider than RF, and will clean up any paper you launch it on!

Of course it's completely illegal, but I think I'll use it for just messing around with. Smile
Gotta love that white tip.
LOL I might try that since some of my RF's are pushing a year old. How fast does it move?
I really wish I didn't just try out "Storm Aquario 100EF"

It reminds me of my good ol buddy GRIP FLAT CORE ULTIMATE MODE.

Ugh, this is what I wish R2F was going to be.

Edit: And I'm not quite sure, but it seems to be much more controlable than regular RF. I guess it's because of the texture of the rubber?

Edit 2: Also, it's stamina is absolutely abysmal. Tongue_out
Call it RFUV/RFUM ... ;]

Looks really neat, haha.
lol eraser tip thats pretty cool i guess. i like what you said about the launching it on paper thing, but i dont understand why we all use rubber flat instead of flat. rubber flat can whare down and flat doesnt. so why dont we just use flat instead ?
because the attack potential of RF is greater than F.
[Image: a14t52.png]
Comparison between "RFUM" and "GFCUM"

Takara-Tomy... are you reading this? Make this officially, please!
(Mar. 05, 2010  12:26 AM)Khel Wrote: because the attack potential of RF is greater than F.
well yeah but doesnt flat have more control than rubber flat. (sorry if I'm being annoying)
F is less likely to run over the Tornado ridge and KO itself. However if you can control RF it holds the flower pattern movement longer than F due to the increased friction. It just makes attack types more potent.
(Mar. 05, 2010  12:31 AM)Khel Wrote: F is less likely to run over the Tornado ridge and KO itself. However if you can control RF it holds the flower pattern movement longer than F due to the increased friction. It just makes attack types more potent.
oh well i guess how good it is is based partially on the style of the blader. and i guess that it also depends on your opponent. and doesn't rubber flat have less stamina than flat ?
Use the Ask a Question thread. And yes it does, but stamina is not the important factor in deciding an attack type bottom.
ok so my friend has a custom MFB beyblade and we had our science teacher use it to show us some tricks and stuff with it useing stuff like the laws of speed and friction and he was able to show us a trick with my friends custom beyblade where this trick is great for attack types where it makes it look like you have 2 beyblades in the arena i can post pictures tomorrow and give the full details but all this launching technique is is that you have to have a very high amount of torque and this is probably more difficult to master than the sliding shoot so if you have enough torque while you launch your beyblade in a specific way the gravity and the air will massively increase the spin and speed of the beyblade during the drop so that it will circle the arena fast enough that it looks like you have 2 beyblades in the arena and it is probably more effective than the sliding shoot alot more powerful and is good against all types of beyblades tomorrow i will post up some pictures of how to launch but i think this should be put up in the beywiki because of how powerful it is but it is extremely hard to do probably the hardest thing for even a master to do so ta ta for now
Your science teacher seems pretty good. But your English teacher isn't doing a lovely job.

Periods and paragraphs are wonderful things.
(Mar. 05, 2010  2:45 AM)Khel Wrote: Your science teacher seems pretty good. But your English teacher isn't doing a lovely job.

Periods and paragraphs are wonderful things.
lol I hate my english teacher. but i don't even think that my science teacher has touched a beyblade before this. but wow he was good we were wondering how badly it would hurt if we touched, it so we just waited until it stopped spinning. but anyway like i said i will post up picks of the launching technique tomorrow i would do it now but it's getting late, and im looking up some anime shows on youtube. but I'm trying to find out how my teacher gave it that much torque it was either more than i can give it or it must have increased more than i thought it did during the drop.
Messin around with Poison Serpent SW145SD vs. Quetzalcoatl 90WF and it's awesome to see SW145 connect with Quetzalcoatl. The metal wheel makes direct contact with the track making for some very powerful KO's. Quetz is usually the winner, especially if it connects very early on.

Also Gemios vs Poison Serpent is fun to watch. Creates some insane recoil.