Beyblade Random Thoughts

Someone does need to test them out.

If anything it makes a good beater stadium. This is all presuming the cost isn't too high.
This kid's youtube background is pretty nifty. Nice anime reference

http://i2.ytimg.com/bg/AOkLl76WgvahvtttD...v=4b867aa1

it's bb18libra
I really hope that C145 broke from regular play...
(Feb. 27, 2010  1:59 AM)Khel Wrote: This kid's youtube background is pretty nifty. Nice anime reference

http://i2.ytimg.com/bg/AOkLl76WgvahvtttD...v=4b867aa1

it's bb18libra

Chocked_2
Either that kid has 2 C145s or one of them broke in battle.
If he broke it on purpose he's dumb.
The one attached to the bey F.Sagg is normal nothing wrong with it by the looks of it. Also the other C145 is broken and it doesn't look like it has been broken in battle since one of the 3 claws hasn't snapped and the other 2 have.
(Feb. 27, 2010  10:04 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: The one attached to the bey F.Sagg is normal nothing wrong with it by the looks of it. Also the other C145 is broken and it doesn't look like it has been broken in battle since one of the 3 claws hasn't snapped and the other 2 have.

Wut!? That made no sense. The tips of two snapped of and one must have been pulled out on purpose.
Was just thinking it'd be brilliant if the online battle system that Hasbro are putting up will have a point system that can be exchanged for non-virtual prizes.
The chances of this are obviously incredibly low, but it'd be a nice touch none the less.
That would really aid in retaining interest. I doubt kids only care about ranking and achievements; I know I don't.
"Cuz pour lidderasee iz kewl!"

Way to be pessimistic Firelord... If in the end it isn't good, don't play it.
(Feb. 28, 2010  12:30 AM)The LVJ Wrote: "Cuz pour lidderasee iz kewl!"

Way to be pessimistic Firelord... If in the end it isn't good, don't play it.

regarding this, i stupidly deleted firelord's post by accident

firelord's original post:
firelord767 Wrote:So in a nutshell, "Let's make Beypointers digital and watch the firelord squirm". Thanks, Hasbro.

Beyblade Battles, being code based, is going to be horrible. C145 will probably add to the beyblade's STAMINA. JUST BECAUSE IT COMES WITH F SAGITTARIO.

Heh, watch L LDrago CH120RF be fail because of it's height.

Beyblade Battles is going to be raw phail, more phail than misspelling the word "Fail" as "Phail" unintentionally.

I bet the Metal Series Flash Game on Takara's site is on to outclass this.
Yo this is weird.

Both my poison serpent and Earth Aquila were shipped the same day from allatkorea03. They were in separate boxes but have been marked to have been shipped on the 17th. Earth Aquila arrived last Monday, and Poison serpent hasn't.

Bizarre.
Chances are that every parcel is probably thrown in to a large pile, and they'll just ship what ever is closest to them when they're throwing it on the ship, plane, or train.
Give it time, and it'll probably come.
If not, then maybe paying the few extra dollars for insurance might be worth while in the future.
Pretty sure I'm gonna sell all my Bey including MFB.
That's a bit sad to know. Won't you keep a few or at least see where the line goes?
Not even keeping the core few?

In awesome news. Poison Serpent arrived. It's not that ugly (except the clear wheel stickers). Poison does look smaller than a lot of other wheels. I guess that's to make SW145 more effective.
Of course I'll see where the line goes, but I honestly haven't really, really played since I moved to Montreal back in September.
Come to AN and that might change Wink

(sorry I had to do that)
"oh hey guys, i need a vacation day to go to a tournament for a product we are competing against"

i bet this will go well
Brad, "The Canadian Candidate." Dumb Rimshot

Sleeper agent, much.Wink
You really oughta give Anime North a go, Brad. You never know, your Bey-Heart just might be reignited.

You could just take the da off saying "That you'll be having some fun," or "Getting together with friends." Neither are lies.
I won't push the topic further. I was merely throwing a joke.

But as per selling your beys, I'd hold on to the till fall/winter. I have a feeling your returns might be nicer.
http://mfbeyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_F...blade_Wiki

Yo, look at thisGasp No real info, from what I've seen, but...
(Mar. 03, 2010  2:32 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: http://mfbeyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_F...blade_Wiki

Yo, look at thisAngry No real info, from what I've seen, but...
... This is DranzerX13's wikia, I believe, and it focuses on the anime and manga, while we want to write mostly about the hobby.
Hmm, okay, well I said I didn't look at it much, but it took me by surprise...

And I edited my post. The Angry face was meant to be a Surpirsed face, my bad :p