Beyblade Random Thoughts

Weight order, from Libra to Wind, eh? I never thought of that... now i feel stupid.

Do i see a Quetz in that stack?
(Feb. 23, 2010  3:33 AM)Beynval Wrote: [Image: img0586ahl.jpg]

My personal record haha.

I SHALL SURPASS YOU VALENTIN! I still consider it close to even since we had the same amount of metal wheels and light wheels don't throw the balance of the entire structure as much. Also there is a quetz in my stack. It's at the very top (a gold one as well)

Also I just realized there was a message on my answering machine telling me a package had arrived. Presuming what I ordered first arrived first that means it is my poison serpent and Earth Virgo. Thing is Housing is closed now, but I'm headed there first thing in the morning. Eee

EDIT: So I opened the packet and all I saw was Earth Virgo....

I guess he didn't ship them together like he said.
So observing my Earth Virgo it looks like its Earth metal wheel uses a different mold. It looks similar to the Purple limited edition. Unfortunately I'm nowhere near a scale, but I am near a camera so these pics will have to suffice

Old Mold from my Earth Aquila 145WD (Sono-Kong)

[Image: HPIM2315.jpg]

[Image: HPIM2318.jpg]

New Mold from Earth Virgo GB145BS (Sono-Kong)

[Image: HPIM2314.jpg]

[Image: HPIM2317.jpg]

Side by Side

[Image: HPIM2316.jpg]

[Image: HPIM2319.jpg]

The wings have definitely been reinforced. This is going to add weight. However there are more holes in the centre of the wheel, so I'm not sure how much weight that knocks off. Pretty neat eh!
Khel, this is the EXACT same mold as the Purple Earth Aquila one. Compare them.Joyful_2

[Image: yoshilb64img600x4501266.jpg]
Image from theflightyellz

EDIT: Khel, did you buy this Earth Virgo from that awesome allatkorea guy? I'm planning to get one Earth Virgo from him for the Earth wheel. It'll be a lot easier to get than the purple aquila.
The new mold is so significantly different! Very cool find.
I'm curious to see how these changes affect things like Earth's balance. I found the original Earth wheel to have exceptional balance. Hopefully this retains it; I won't have time to thoroughly test till Friday-Saturday. Hopefully someone else who gets it has an electronic scale. Also it is a really good looking bey.

And blargh where is Poison Serpent! Unhappy
Since the mold of the SonoKong Earth is identical to that of the limited Earth Aquila, think I might just keep the WBBA version I ordered mint for collection purposes.
Can always just spray another earth wheel metallic Purple if I really wanted to.
(Feb. 23, 2010  5:42 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Since the mold of the SonoKong Earth is identical to that of the limited Earth Aquila, think I might just keep the WBBA version I ordered mint for collection purposes.
Can always just spray another earth wheel metallic Purple if I really wanted to.

That's exactly what I'm doing. I was hoping that the new mold would come with Earth Virgo.
I'm going to give that stacking thing a go. Generally I suck at those things but eh. I have to buy a new stadium now, my Endurance stadium has a crack which probably will creep up and get bigger. So just to be sure I won't be able to battle I am buying an attack stadium. They need to make the stadiums a little bit better imo.
OMG IM SO HAPPY!!! I FINALLY FULFILLED MY GOAL!!! Joyful_3 I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FULFILL THIS GOAL FOR A WHILE NOW I JUST FULFILLED IT YAY!!! Joyful_3
What? We don't even know what your goal is!
Conisdering the last few posts were about stacking Beys, I'd say it was a Bey-Stacking goal.
(Feb. 24, 2010  2:02 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Conisdering the last few posts were about stacking Beys, I'd say it was a Bey-Stacking goal.
Considering he never posted about how he wanted to accomplish a Beyblade tower in the last five pages of this topic, it still makes no sense, and there is basically nothing in his post to assume he meant that ... Which brings no compassion from anybody who reads the post.
A couple months ago, I was playing Beyblade V-Force: Super Tournament Battle (Yes, that Gamecube game). And I was BeyBattleing, when it said lightning attack, but in it's Canadian (Or British, I'm not sure) form (Ligtning, or something similar to that), in an American copy! I understand that Nelvana, a Canadian company, would spell it like that, but I don't understand why they left it like that.
there's no "canadian" way to spell "lightning"
Well, then it's just messed up. It was Ligtning or Ligntning, something like that.

I also didn't realize there is a thread for this game until a couple minutes ago. Sorry.
(Feb. 24, 2010  2:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: th_BMF5.jpg]

nostalgia, anyone?

Yes. But only for Sagittario and Leone.Wink
more like old pegasis

old leone was sick too tho
(Feb. 24, 2010  2:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: more like old pegasis

Old Leone was really sick. Aesthetically I actually prefer the redesigned Pegasis.
(Feb. 24, 2010  2:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: more like old pegasis

Sick as in power or aesthetics?
i love those claws
(Feb. 24, 2010  3:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i love those claws

Okay, I'm counting that as aesthetics. Sagittario is also very good looking with the Bow and arrow design. I <3 Sagittario!
it looks the same as the production one though haha