Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 22, 2010  4:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: do i really need to explain how a six day tournament is awesome?

Imagine all the broken beylaunchers.
Guess that's where the owners come in, selling them.

BEYLAUCHERS! GET YOUR BEYLAUNCHERS HERE! I could totally see this at a tournament.
you'll be seeing giant bins full of broken launchers on trucks shipping them out and trucks sipping in new launchers daily.
Blader Woodstock

Ya know, my Beylauncher has a little metal ring around the place where the handle hits the rest of it. It hasn't broken yet. I don't remember seeing a metal ring in the pics of the Storm Pegasis starter, perhaps this is a new TT Innovation just recently made?

Well, i think that they should make even WEAKER beylaunchers so that they could sell more, like, one per blader a week.
(Feb. 22, 2010  9:57 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Blader Woodstock

Ya know, my Beylauncher has a little metal ring around the place where the handle hits the rest of it. It hasn't broken yet. I don't remember seeing a metal ring in the pics of the Storm Pegasis starter, perhaps this is a new TT Innovation just recently made?

Well, i think that they should make even WEAKER beylaunchers so that they could sell more, like, one per blader a week.

When I read the, I got my Beylauncher out, and it had a metal ring on it, too! Maybe it's a change made in korea, since I got my S. Pegasis for allatkorea03 on Ebay.

Edit: Maybe the U.S. Beylaunchers will be like this, too. I didn't take a great look at the photos. BTW, Firelord, do you WANT to pay more money?
The metal ring has always been there, to reduce the friction of the cord therefore preventing it from fraying.

Yes, but then people like you would complain about the poor(er) quality of product ...
You can't stop me from complaining, that's just ridiculous.

So it was always there. Thanks!
(Feb. 22, 2010  10:00 PM)♥ Wrote: The metal ring has always been there, to reduce the friction of the cord therefore preventing it from fraying.

Yes, but then people like you would complain about the poor(er) quality of product ...

I didn't know that about the ring, but what do you mean by "people like you"?
I was talking to Firelord, not to provoke, just highlighting how a lot of people will complain regardless.

Besides, Firelord took it well and in the way I intended it, anyway.
(Feb. 22, 2010  10:10 PM)♥ Wrote: I was talking to Firelord, not to provoke, just highlighting how a lot of people will complain regardless.

Besides, Firelord took it well and in the way I intended it, anyway.

Okay, just asking. And thanks for the info on the Beylauncher!
[Image: HPIM0079.jpg]

Thought it was time for another stack-a-thon. I've improved by one. Next goal 1 more!
No... You goal is... all the blades plus a triple beef baugga!
It's hell've alot easier with battle strikers :p
(Feb. 22, 2010  10:53 PM)Khel Wrote: [Image: HPIM0079.jpg]

Thought it was time for another stack-a-thon. I've improved by one. Next goal 1 more!

Hey, nice job Khel! How'd you do that?
Remove the bottoms and start stacking...
Hmm, cool! Gotta try that, when I get more MFB's. And i realized the MFB works for Beyblade Metal Fusion... as Metal Fusion Beyblades!
(Feb. 22, 2010  11:33 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Hey, nice job Khel! How'd you do that?

just wondering how this isn't so, so obvious from the picture
On my computer, it's really fuzzy. Hard to see every little detail.
My friends and I were trying that at lunch today.

We decided to do it like in the youtube video- spinning, bottoms intact, remove faces while spinning.

We got 2 beyblades.
I tried that with my Storm Pegsis. Needless to say, I failed very miserably. When i finally got it of, the entire thing came apart Unhappy
As a matter a fact, as soon as we started (and began to fail despite using Dark Bull H145SD, the most unmoving beyblade available. It doesn't have the best defense, or stamina, but it never seems to move.), i joked, in my announcer voice:

"Join us next week as we attempt to make a stack on top of a Storm Pegasis 100RF!"
Lol, what a coincidence! I need more MFB's to try this, though.
I got up to 3 on my first try. Will try more later.
(Feb. 22, 2010  10:53 PM)Khel Wrote: [Image: HPIM0079.jpg]

[Image: img0586ahl.jpg]

My personal record haha.