Beyblade Random Thoughts

Oh man, I just noticed that "RA" is actually written on that face. That's insanely clever Ellz.
(Jan. 13, 2010  9:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Oh man, I just noticed that "RA" is actually written on that face. That's insanely clever Ellz.

I read this, starred at the face for a couple of seconds, and THEN realized. Nice.

It's a shame TT doesn't mix it up with faces.
Miingno will probably scan those stickers anyway, so you will have clear versions of them whenever he sends them to me.
(Jan. 13, 2010  9:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Oh man, I just noticed that "RA" is actually written on that face. That's insanely clever Ellz.
I do my best Smile
(Jan. 13, 2010  10:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Miingno will probably scan those stickers anyway, so you will have clear versions of them whenever he sends them to me.
Cool, might have to vector a few of them up at some point.
CoroCoro seems to indicate that there will be a new Pegasis (revealed) next month, however they do not mention a new generation from the little I have seen, and they also talk about a "unicon bey" ... Anyway, hopefully there is something really new soon.
(Jan. 14, 2010  4:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: CoroCoro seems to indicate that there will be a new Pegasis (revealed) next month, however they do not mention a new generation from the little I have seen, and they also talk about a "unicon bey" ... Anyway, hopefully there is something really new soon.

ooooo i hope its not some bs wheel like UNIVERSE PEGASUS with the storm wheel just painted black.....
(Jan. 14, 2010  4:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: CoroCoro seems to indicate that there will be a new Pegasis (revealed) next month, however they do not mention a new generation from the little I have seen, and they also talk about a "unicon bey" ... Anyway, hopefully there is something really new soon.
Hopefully it'll bring about the release of a new series (since when one characters blade is upgraded, the rest tend to follow).
Fingers crossed this will mean the release of a new rubber attack bottom.
Any chance that by unicon they mean unicorn?
(Jan. 14, 2010  9:35 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Any chance that by unicon they mean unicorn?

Almost definitely.

I somehow doubt this will be the release of the new system ... more like a final upgrade for Pegasis before the series ends.
(Jan. 14, 2010  9:35 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Any chance that by unicon they mean unicorn?
I thought about this last night, hah. It is.
Awesome on the unicorn part Smile
As for Pegasis, at least we have some hope in the upgraded attack parts department.
If it comes with HF though, I'll cry.
This has me more excited than anything else in Beyblade since I rejoined the game. This is because I rejoined part-way through HWS life cycle. I'd be interested to see where they go with the new series. I envisage a 5 layer system where the track is split into two, or a sub-attack ring system like has been seen before. There has not been a bottom with three letters yet but if there was a new rubber bottom it could be called WRF (Wide rubber flat) or perhaps just WR (Wide rubber). Obviously this is mere speculation...
"Wide rubber" is a terrible name for a bottom...
And don't get your hopes up too much, nothing is set in stone yet.
Terrible maybe, but we've just seen a bottom be named Jog Ball so I don't think you can count it out. I can imagine TT naming a bottom wide rubber regardless of wether it makes sense in the west.
That Jog Ball looks terrible. I was hoping for a new Metal Wheel (Unicorn). Maybe an upper attack wheel or a better attack wheel. I don't like how there are such little competitive options..
Wait, did i just never find out or is a MFB movie coming out this year!?
http://www.bey-movie.com/
This is what they show for now :

[Image: MFB_NewPegasisBlue.jpg]

Obviously nothing particularly interesting besides perhaps the new colours and the different shapes on either side of the pegasus head.
Oh, cool! They're releasing STORM SJHDSFDSHGSIDUGHDIUB 105RF
I kinda like the coloring :o... i hope its a new wheel.... with better attack qualities than quetz
Paper Pegasis H145Q

(paper is just a rock wheel painted white)
(Jan. 15, 2010  3:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Paper Pegasis H145Q

Light Wheel,Because Rock painted white Was clay I thought.

Plus, I think Maybe Unicon Launcher Means it can Spin in Two Directions.Like Universal, Or Unify
There is no "Unicon launcher". I misinterpreted it for "unicorn", and what CoroCoro was saying is "unicorn bey".
is pegasis going to evolve into a unicorn
(Jan. 15, 2010  3:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Paper Pegasis H145Q

Great, all we need now is a Scissors wheel!

And the "unicon" blade will likely be a unicorn blade, nothing to do with the launchers.
(Jan. 15, 2010  3:14 AM)Zeox Wrote: Plus, I think Maybe Unicon Launcher Means it can Spin in Two Directions.Like Universal, Or Unify

This is an interesting Idea. Maybe Unicon is the name of the new series. Because remember that the thing that stops MFB (apart from L Drago and LL Drago) going in left is the beyblade itself not the launcher. So maybe these new beyblades can go in right or left.