Beyblade Random Thoughts

Wow, thats a lot. Is this in any specific order?
bey brads striker legacy does this mean you've quit beyblade completely?
(Dec. 27, 2009  10:27 PM)bey tempest Wrote: bey brads striker legacy does this mean you've quit beyblade completely?

Honestly, Strikers has little to do with it, though I do enjoy it a lot more ... I'd felt sort of bored of Beyblade for a while, I felt Tomy was leading the line in a very wrong direction. However, working on the WBO gave me a reason to keep playing Beyblade. After resigning, my interest started to dissipate.

I still follow Beyblade and I do play it sometimes, but overall I prefer playing Battle Strikers.
(Dec. 27, 2009  10:25 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Wow, thats a lot. Is this in any specific order?

Chronological.
Toys n Joys had my hws reshuffle set on backorder so I got rhs b-daman, I seriously wanted Killer Gemios!
(Dec. 27, 2009  11:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I felt Tomy was leading the line in a very wrong direction.

I still follow Beyblade and I do play it sometimes, but overall I prefer playing Battle Strikers.

Chronological.
This is my thought to a literal "t". Reusing metal wheels has in all honesty killed the game.
Reuse of metal wheels makes me so upset when a new wheel is released, and you only have one way to get it, while other wheels are everywhere else. Reuse makes common parts seem rare.
honestly i couldnt care less as there is new parts eventually
(Dec. 28, 2009  12:26 AM)bey tempest Wrote: honestly i couldnt care less as there is new parts eventually

Well, let's use Earth Virgo as an example. An entire Random Booster with no new Metal Wheels, no new Bottoms, just a new Clear Wheel and Track that you only have a 1/8 chance of getting. Come on, what a load of garbage.
(Dec. 28, 2009  12:26 AM)bey tempest Wrote: honestly i couldnt care less as there is new parts eventually

Let's not forget Rock Orso; 60 bucks for a new plastic clear wheel and a stadium? What the heck?!

Takara-Tomy can't wait till "eventually" to release new parts. Reusing common parts, like the tip, track, etc. is understandable, but the metal wheel is the part that makes the most contact; it has very important attributes that will affect the outcome of the fight. For that reason, they should at least try to make it unique (unless you want to dark wheels going head to head every time).
Yeah, exactly. Coming from someone who works on a project like Beyblade, I understand the manufacturing and design constraints that stop them from making new tips and tracks etc. every time, and I don't think anyone expects that. However, re-using Metal Wheels in "new" tops is inexcusable IMO.
I don't mind if good wheels are reused like flame and storm but I don't like when rubbish ones are reused that have no uses like dark
(Dec. 28, 2009  1:46 AM)megablader2 Wrote: I don't mind if good wheels are reused like flame and storm but I don't like when rubbish ones are reused that have no uses like dark

Neither Flame nor Storm are particularly great, and the original Beyblades they come with are much better than their re-issues.
yeah but they're in competitive combos for MFB so they are still useful.
(Dec. 28, 2009  2:26 AM)megablader2 Wrote: yeah but they're in competitive combos for MFB so they are still useful.

Yeah, but why not just buy Storm Pegasis and Flame Sagittario over the crappy re-releases?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v8rMNXrdDs
I want a case like this to store my mfb...
Ughhhhhhhhh extreme jealousy...
Does anyone know where I can get a similar box?
HOLY carp

all those hidden wheels and faces are tournament prizes, this dude is intense!
Bleh, I just want the case.
LOL
It's like in these actions movies where they give the hero a metallic case full of cash but under the money... THERE IS A BOMB.
yeah.
Why not leave a comment asking where he got it LOL
Dude's in Japan, probably will answer
AKIHABARA.
Whenever I see a similar case, I will buy it.
Ugh that and the case I saw when I visited MEGA. That's really bling bling and it really gives a collection justice.
Right now my mfb are stored in my mfb attack stadium, accumulating dust and... spiders. LOL
Ah, this is what I had seen before :
http://www.superdelivery.com/j/r/pd_p/1790429/

Not a lot of places to stock beyblades though.
%^&, so these are the <<fake>> bey-carriers you were talking about.
Nice, but a bit too small... I like how the guy in the video stores and organizes his mfb, I want the exact same thing !
I use a mooncake tin and cardboard cut to fit for slots...

for a carrier. xD
(Dec. 28, 2009  6:26 AM)Beynval Wrote: %^&, so these are the <> bey-carriers you were talking about.
Nice, but a bit too small... I like how the guy in the video stores and organizes his mfb, I want the exact same thing !
Separations like his should be relatively easy to get.
(Dec. 28, 2009  6:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, this is what I had seen before :
http://www.superdelivery.com/j/r/pd_p/1790429/

Not a lot of places to stock beyblades though.

Seen quite a few of these on YJA, haha. There's also a DBZ themed one or something, can't really remember.

[Image: beycase.jpg]

Pretty content with BEYCARRIER HARD TYPE though; although there's not too much space haha.
Argh, I wish Azuma would ship my stuff.
It's been over a week since I got the invoice/sent in the last payment.

I want new stuff to play with.