Beyblade Random Thoughts

Imo you could teach them a trick or two.
(Dec. 24, 2009  2:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Playing Beyblade with kids is picking on them? Speechless

knowing you'll win and taking their points is really mean.
Taking their points wha? When did he say that?
i think he means through bey-pointers lol
I wonder if you were to melt rubber on a flat if it would act as a rubber flat.
(Dec. 24, 2009  4:40 PM)Hybrid Wrote: I wonder if you were to melt rubber on a flat if it would act as a rubber flat.

lol you must be a pro rubber melter to get it to work that well i think Tongue_out.

also since i dont like double posting too often, ill just edit it on here:
I cant stop staring at your avatar Hybrid @_@
Just realised something dranzer, draciel and dragoon each have blades which were in the original series not at all or for a very short time but driger doesn't.
say wha? ive seen non-series esque drigers around.. i think.. and also that those 4 bitbeats are based on the 4 gaurdian gods with the 7 constellations legend that goes around asia >_>... they happen to use that type of stuff in a lot of animes ive noticed
(Dec. 24, 2009  5:51 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Just realised something dranzer, draciel and dragoon each have blades which were in the original series not at all or for a very short time but driger doesn't.

all there blades were in the series what are you on?
(Dec. 24, 2009  4:58 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: lol you must be a pro rubber melter to get it to work that well i think Tongue_out.

also since i dont like double posting too often, ill just edit it on here:
I cant stop staring at your avatar Hybrid @_@

I stare at it and i get dizzy @ @
U
____
its attracting my gaze, thats a bit annoying.
(Dec. 24, 2009  6:15 PM)bey tempest Wrote: all there blades were in the series what are you on?

LOL hes talking about like master dragoon, master dranzer, metal draciel. etc.
come to the Spinning boy and Give him your beyblades @_@
well thats not dranzer ,dragoon and draciel their entirely different bit beasts and blades lol
(Dec. 24, 2009  9:02 AM)Robsta Wrote: do you think it would be weird if a random teenager walked into a primary school from off the street and started battling the students at beyblade?

You could get charged for tresspassing (if its during lessons) but anyway, shouldn't talk about stuff like this on WBO.

Hybrid, your avatar is gonna annoy people and make some people motion sick xD

Oh, and also Hybrid: Your avatars name is Spinga, not ginga! Tongue_out
(Dec. 24, 2009  6:20 PM)Hybrid Wrote: come to the Spinning boy and Give him your beyblades @_@

o___0..................yeahhh uhm..... yeahhhhhhhhhh POINTLESS POST OF RANDOM THOUGHT FTW
must give storm pegasis .... ugh noo cant do it to valuable, dont look into his eyes! lol
how dare thee remind me of my storm pegasus that hasnt arrived and probably wont arrive until the end of vacation!! yes i actually used "thee"
lol i ordered my and it won't come after my vacation too
wow thee have to wait till end of vacation ouch but ive got my storm anyways lol
im not going my rubber flat its too valuable. instead i use my pegasis105f's flat. Im only going to use the rubber flat for beypoint battles.
K...Calm down with the randomness of his avatar.
itll be good to practice with the RF before you decide to use it in a point game.... because i heard its very inconsistent. and way to rub it in our faces tempest xD
you're right im kinda scared cause ive heard bad things about it breaking.
heres some more rubbing my rf has been worn down so much that its performing like a dream Smile