Beyblade Random Thoughts

what to you mean preforming like a dream
(Dec. 24, 2009  7:52 PM)Benkei Wrote: It's not self KO'ing.

thanks
(Dec. 24, 2009  7:27 PM)Hybrid Wrote: what to you mean preforming like a dream
hybrid, with the way you launch, you either need to learn the slide shoot of you want to use a mint or out of the box rf, or just wear it down until it stops self ko-ing or recoil alot
ahhh that's better. thank you
yeh my rf's working alot better now its worn down is what i was saying.
(Dec. 24, 2009  8:37 PM)bey tempest Wrote: yeh my rf's working alot better now its worn down is what i was saying.

THanks but you were a little late.
i know i was a bit late , anyway im contemplating using it because i don't want to ruin its performance now that its good.
(Dec. 24, 2009  2:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: what the hell man

Its just that when beyblades come to australia they're going to sell out, every kid will be battling eachother with one and ill be sitting at high school thinking how lucky those kids are. So instead of sneaking out of school at lunch and recess with randoms i can sneak out and go to a local primary school and teach them the way of the beyblade
oh btw got my quetz today best christmas present ever!
I was talking about dragoon grip attacker, dranzer auto balancer and draciel s.
XD one of the MFB's I gave my GF. She painted it and decided to video it rather than take pictures of it. I'll have actual pictures of it soon I guess, if she like, ever gets around to taking them pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syZ_oqltwBw
Yeah it's definitely Capricorne. Really creative design.
That was the most beautiful customized beyblade I have seen, you and your gf are really creative

=]
i dislike it, horrible on a bey better for wallpaper lol, but it was a great job.
That was very tastefully done. I like it.
Can't wait for pics, i'm not allowed on Youtube (XD) so i've gotta wait. I trust it is gonna be good, though.
its a rose design black and red colouring.
Ah thanks, that sounds pretty good!
wait a sec, your parents let you join the wbo and mfg but not aloud to watch videos on youtube? thats hilarious lmao.
I can't believe toysnjoys decided to take a week to ship out my stuff -_____-
(Dec. 26, 2009  10:16 PM)bey tempest Wrote: wait a sec, your parents let you join the wbo and mfg but not aloud to watch videos on youtube? thats hilarious lmao.

It's possible that he isn't aloud on Youtube because of the downloading. Storm Pegasis should be here in 2 days for my birthday.
(Dec. 27, 2009  1:04 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: I can't believe toysnjoys decided to take a week to ship out my stuff -_____-

sometimes they take months. consider yourself lucky
(Dec. 27, 2009  3:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: sometimes they take months. consider yourself lucky

i see why they don't have the best reputation now >_>...
Combos/parts that I pioneered the competitive use of in the international Bey community:

Triple Wing
Wide Defense in Smash combos
Triple Wing + Wide Defense + HMC + SG Metal Flat
Tiger Defense/War Lion + Ten Balance + Wolborg SG with Bearing Stinger Shaft
10bBistool
Wing Cross + Ten Heavy + Metal Ball Base 4x Metal Balls
Metal Ape + Grip Weight Core
MF Libra C145WB
MF Libra CH120RF
MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF
competitive use of CH120 in general

my legacy to you :3