Beyblade Random Thoughts

Completely the japanese take the emperor's birthday very seriously a lot of their calendar revolves around it.

I apologise if I have been barking up the wrong tree but this is the impression I got.
(Dec. 22, 2009  9:12 PM)Benkei Wrote: Completely the japanese take the emperor's birthday very seriously a lot of their calendar revolves around it.

I apologise if I have been barking up the wrong tree but this is the impression I got.

(Dec. 22, 2009  8:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: japan is not the same as your country, more gifts are given on new years
it's just a random date which is quite near to new years that's all.
i almost bought a fake zeus on ebay... darn you TT Hongli!! good thing i was outbid >_>
I'm selling a real one on Ebay.
http://ameblo.jp/getta86/image-104140918...77217.html

More interesting Sonokong Topblade sets ...
Would be better if storm pegasis was paired with L L drago cause then you could make a top tier attack MFB.
I think it's supposed to be a good set vs evil set
L L Drago and storm pegasis would be better good vs evil set
(Dec. 23, 2009  7:13 PM)megablader2 Wrote: L L Drago and storm pegasis would be better good vs evil set

If one set is supposed to be good and one evil, how does this work exactly ...
(Dec. 23, 2009  4:31 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I'm selling a real one on Ebay.

...you're the one selling a zeus for 28 bucks?
The usernames aren't a massive giveaway or anything ...
LOL oh yeah. i never look at the usernames xD only the feedback % under it. but is zeus really worth that much? o-0
one of my beypointers came with 3000 points on it from bb20 is that normal?
(Dec. 23, 2009  8:03 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: LOL oh yeah. i never look at the usernames xD only the feedback % under it. but is zeus really worth that much? o-0

it is super rare so i don't think that much is too much to ask
(Dec. 23, 2009  8:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: it is super rare so i don't think that much is too much to ask

oh alright... .-. ive spent over 100 bucks on beyblades this month... cant wait til next month.... xD ahhhh kinda hesitant to buy beyblades right now
(Dec. 23, 2009  8:14 PM)bey tempest Wrote: one of my beypointers came with 3000 points on it from bb20 is that normal?

did they both? Or just one? If not both, it certainly can't be right. Even both sounds a little fishy....

I would reset it just in case.
it was just one but there my 1st and dont know how to reset it.
Uh, i think that little white button will do the trick if you poke it with a pencil. If tha doesn't work, look for other little white buttons poke-able with a pencil.

Next time try to use the Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Topic. I hadn't even realized that this was Random Thoughts.
do you think it would be weird if a random teenager walked into a primary school from off the street and started battling the students at beyblade?
I was teaching Beyblade with my friend to these new people in my street(4 people)yesterday , they like Beyblade a lot and they plane to get their own Beyblades Grin Making their 7 Beybladers in my street Smile I'll try and introduce them to WBO.
(Dec. 24, 2009  9:02 AM)Robsta Wrote: do you think it would be weird if a random teenager walked into a primary school from off the street and started battling the students at beyblade?

what the hell man
(Dec. 24, 2009  9:02 AM)Robsta Wrote: do you think it would be weird if a random teenager walked into a primary school from off the street and started battling the students at beyblade?

A person would really have no life to pick on little kids.
(Dec. 24, 2009  2:56 PM)Hybrid Wrote: A person would really have no life to pick on little kids.

Playing Beyblade with kids is picking on them? Speechless