Beyblade Random Thoughts

lol do they really?

I was hoping they would be like the HMS launchers. Unhappy
(Dec. 21, 2009  6:49 AM)Khel Wrote: lol do they really?

I was hoping they would be like the HMS launchers. Unhappy
That is exactly what they are hahaha. Launching mfb with the electronic launcher definitely has about the same feeling than launching HMS with the dual launcher. At first, me and Kei couldn't tell the difference between the G-Winder and the ripcord of the electronic launchers haha
But ughhh it looks so sweet, especially the L drago one T_T!!!
so then why does it suck?...

Is it weak or something?
(Dec. 21, 2009  6:57 AM)Khel Wrote: so then why does it suck?...

Is it weak or something?
No games in LCD screenUnhappyUnhappy nooooooooooooooooooooo.
LOL

Seriously, probably because I've been expecting a bit more of these <<electronic launchers>>.
I mean the only electronic feature of this is the beypointer! haha
And I still have to figure how you can record your launch RPM.
Games...

As long as it feels like the HMS shooter and is comparable to the beylauncher in power it's a must have for me. Let us know of your comparison between the two when you get the chance.
yo val, can i borrow those?
Yo Brad, anytime.
(Dec. 21, 2009  3:02 PM)Beynval Wrote: Yo Brad, anytime.

OK come down to MEGA right now LOL
LOL Okay wait a bit im going to take a shower
Have played a little bit with the electronic launchers, theyre I think only as good as the beylaunchers =.=
are you serious ... you dont have to come down right now LOL

that being said, if you want to im sure you can come down and we can show you what we're doing right now

also if they're as good as the beylauncher without the dumb string things, that's an improvement
Haha I was joking, that sounds really exciting but I can't today unfortunately Unhappy Just ask your colleagues if I can go visit MEGA and bring a few stuff for you guys sometimes this week Grin

And yeah from a few launchs and quick comparisons to the beylauncher, they approx. have the same launch power... Only after you pull the ripcord you can still hear the motor inside turning... It's really frustrating as it is useless and it's probably making it look weaker than it actually is. I think it was also the case with the plastic generation electronic launchers.
should be fine if you do it tomorrow or wednesday
It would be cool if a voice controlled beyblade was made. ;o RC ones failed so this might be kind cool. Not going to happen though. o_o
(Dec. 21, 2009  6:05 PM)Medz Wrote: It would be cool if a voice controlled beyblade was made. ;o RC ones failed so this might be kind cool. Not going to happen though. o_o

i cannot see this being very accurate
Can somebody PLEASE enlighten me on where to apply the eye (red) stickers of Storm Pegasis?
Uncertain
^^ look at the pegasis in the banner. seems like a bad place to put them but there you go

http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/entry-10416778766.html

Smile
Whenever i get a hybrid wheel the stickers fall of D:
stickers suck
I find it funny that loads of new MFB stuff is being released the day after christmas.
(Dec. 22, 2009  8:57 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I find it funny that loads of new MFB stuff is being released the day after christmas.

japan is not the same as your country, more gifts are given on new years
oh okay that makes sense
Is the 26th the Emperor's birthday? That would make a lot of sense.
(Dec. 22, 2009  9:07 PM)Benkei Wrote: Is the 26th the Emperor's birthday? That would make a lot of sense.

are you serious