Beyblade Random Thoughts

Actually, I believe that's happened to me before as well; the Ripcord was already broken, even the though the product was Takara, NIB.

It might have something to do with age, some of these products are 4-5 years old; I think it would be quite likely that Ripcords would be far more susceptible to breakage after all these years.
OK, stupid idea here, but what i =f you superglued the ripcord?

OK, back to reality. I know how the checking the maibox EVERY WAKING HOUR feels, becouse i got my imcompatible rubber grips and beypointer, like, 5 years before my Sagittaro 145S and Right Launcher came. Then i know what it was like to have the bey, be it Sag or Wolborg HAUNT YOU when you go to bed everynight, and it sets on your desk, and YOU CAN'T USE IT BECOUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A RIPCORD.

Man, atleast MFB ripcords and 1st Gen ones are compatible.
About 10 minutes ago, my mom said she has a surprise that came in the mail. And just a couple minutes ago, I was finishing a snack, and in the garbage, there was a box from Toys n' Joys, it's probably that Drago Random Booster 3 that we ordered over 3 months ago.
(Nov. 30, 2009  10:25 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: About 10 minutes ago, my mom said she has a surprise that came in the mail. And just a couple minutes ago, I was finishing a snack, and in the garbage, there was a box from Toys n' Joys, it's probably that Drago Random Booster 3 that we ordered over 3 months ago.

toysnjoys always takes forever
(Nov. 30, 2009  10:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: toysnjoys always takes forever

Yeah, but they said they never got the order. (You're probably right, though.)
Actually, in the box there's a paper saying it's Lightning L Drago. Is it any good?
(Nov. 30, 2009  10:34 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: Yeah, but they said they never got the order. (You're probably right, though.)
Actually, in the box there's a paper saying it's Lightning L Drago. Is it any good?

Yes.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-Light...go-CH120RF
(Nov. 30, 2009  10:25 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: About 10 minutes ago, my mom said she has a surprise that came in the mail. And just a couple minutes ago, I was finishing a snack, and in the garbage, there was a box from Toys n' Joys, it's probably that Drago Random Booster 3 that we ordered over 3 months ago.

I finally got It!!!! (Via begging) A Lightning L Drago.
So after some conflict with a JP seller, I got and paid for my invoice on MOJ and it's currently on its way. Should be here soon and I'll have it listed priced and listed on Ebay.
What was the conflict?
Apparently they paid the seller too much to a seller because the seller didn't have one of my items in stock (even though it was listed on YJA) that I won, so they needed time to rectify it before sending me the invoice.
(Nov. 29, 2009  7:45 PM)firelord767 Wrote: OK, stupid idea here, but what i =f you superglued the ripcord?

This doesnt work because superglue cant take all that pressure
(Dec. 03, 2009  6:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://lifestyle.ca.msn.com/holiday-guid...749&page=7

Neat, even if the facts are wrong.

On holiday i had this book and it had all the best toys and 2003 had Beyblades
I Just hate when I use my RF and it gets all dirty in my Stamina Stadium lol

It makes it looks so not brand new lol.
(Dec. 05, 2009  3:24 AM)LDrago Wrote: I Just hate when I use my RF and it gets all dirty in my Stamina Stadium lol

It makes it looks so not brand new lol.

So clean your stadium.
lol Thats funny cause thats what I'm doing right now

Hmmm should i just use like a damp Paper Towel?
Someone just asked me to open up one the Random Boosters I am selling to reveal what is in there. I don't think I should, it kinda brings appeal to the item. I've seen it a lot on MOJ for certain things, but I don't think I should it for my item...

It's more convenient and less tedious for me to not open them up since I'd have to take new pictures and end listings and put up new ones and all that jazz...
I would only open it up once he's paid for the item. A booster that is unknown is worth more than a booster that contains garbage. Likewise, a booster that contains a rare Bey is worth more than an unknown one ...
I just found my missing dragoon MS. Been missing it for a month.
[Image: xo40uc.jpg]
The Capricorne clear wheel from the A&B reshuffle may become my favourite clear wheel to use once I get mine.
It's such a lovely purple.
That is pretty slick, but that clear RF...!
Wow
[Image: ClearPegasisStuff.jpg]
Using the Pegasis clear wheel from the DS game, the 105RF from the HWS reshuffle, the clear Pegasis face and the Stardust version of Storm, you can make what is quite possibly the prettiest Storm Pegasis ever. Grin
I really want all the parts for it now. Tongue_out
I saw the clear Pegasis Face on Mama-Bey, really pretty.
that would be sick.

I love it when you have the separately colored parts to make a full blade. Like the Rock Leone I made, however that's not as cool.
So I actually tried to use an attack type for the first time since like September.

Words cannot describe how much I suck right now. It's quite embarrassing.
(Dec. 08, 2009  4:49 AM)Khel Wrote: So I actually tried to use an attack type for the first time since like September.

Words cannot describe how much I suck right now. It's quite embarrassing.

haha ive found with attack types in the mfb attack stadium sometimes its alot better to do a straight shoot and it just bouces around and kos my defence combo alot easyer then with a slideing shoot when it just goes over the ridge and self ko's or my it just seems to not go as fast as it should