Beyblade Random Thoughts

The beyblades I ordered still haven't arrived. Its been two weeks now.
ahahaha not a single one of them is smiling
(Oct. 28, 2009  11:49 PM)TMF128 Wrote: The beyblades I ordered still haven't arrived. Its been two weeks now.

Where did you order these from ?
At things like summer smash and regents rumble, people were laughing and smiling who got knocked out in the first round! I really don't get it, how can everybody look so completely down trodden at an event that they've chosen to go to?
Got to admit, 4th place does look a little bit like he's being held against his own will though.
You never know they could have been forced to go to the tournament, highly unlikly though .
(Oct. 28, 2009  11:57 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: At things like summer smash and regents rumble, people were laughing and smiling who got knocked out in the first round! I really don't get it, how can everybody look so completely down trodden at an event that they've chosen to go to?

crying on the inside though ;[

I guess having your picture taken might be pretty bewildering for someone their age?
They look strangely unhappy.

Anywho I forgot how fun HMS can be. Shot a few grip flat core combos against some MFB

Samurai Upper/Defence Ring (17 Gram CWD)/GFC can still woop some carp.
This has probably been said, but hey, this is what I think:

If Takara Tomy doesn't start working and if they keep making carpy parts, people will loose their interest on MFB (some people have already started to loose interest).

I don't think they're taking their work seriously. They don't even care about what bladers say or think. They just ignore us and "move on" by releasing the same parts...

IMO, they should just go back to the original MFB system and make the new wheels left and right spin.

I also think they are starting to make the beys based on looks and not giving a carp in some cases. What happed to awesome designs like Circle Upper, Samurai Upper, Bearing Core and Metal Change Core? I'm sure we're all wishing for a REAL Bearing Bottom or Metal Change Bottom.

Takara Tomy, you're letting the bladers down in many ways...
they don't care, have you seen what kids use in tournaments in japan? the kids don't care, either
(Oct. 29, 2009  5:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: they don't care, have you seen what kids use in tournaments in japan? the kids don't care, either

Yeah you're right. Unhappy
That being said, they are definitely handling this fad-style. Would not be surprised to see it not last past the first season of the anime.
The kid in green on the bottom-right picture looks pleased!, Well at least someone enjoyed it! Wink
Number 2 looks the most pleased, but even that is a stretch.
TakaraTOMY and their kind, all they care about is money. This hobby deserves a better class of blader. And we're going to give it to them! Lets put a smile on those Korean faces : )
(Oct. 29, 2009  6:07 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: TakaraTOMY and their kind, all they care about is money. This hobby deserves a better class of blader. And we're going to give it to them! Lets put a smile on those Korean faces : )

Or you can just play Battle Strikers, the project worked on by people who really do love this stuff.

Grin
Tried, but Target didnt have any!
(Oct. 29, 2009  6:17 PM)Corey Wrote: Tried, but Target didnt have any!

PM me the info on the store and when you checked Smile
(Oct. 29, 2009  6:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Or you can just play Battle Strikers, the project worked on by people who really do love this stuff.

Grin

When they stop looking like a child went mental with a mega bloks theme set, a spinning top and a hot glue gun, I'll be there.
(Oct. 29, 2009  6:45 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: When they stop looking like a child went mental with a mega bloks theme set, a spinning top and a hot glue gun, I'll be there.

scathing
*sigh* fine, I'll be there when you make one with an easter island head theme, k?
That, or the highly controversial "last supper" striker.
i wonder what would if you put a beyblade agenst a battle striker, how meny mili-seconds would be counted befor the battle striker is compleatly Destroyed?
(Oct. 29, 2009  9:13 PM)flamedramon Wrote: i wonder if you put a beyblade agenst a battle striker how meny mili-seconds would be counted befor the battle striker is compleatly distoid?
i wonder what would if you put a beyblade agenst a battle striker, how meny mili-seconds would be counted befor the battle striker is compleatly Destroyed?

about 10 seconds
because ther only made of plastic with a little magnet in side
is ther any thing that maga block hasn't ripped off
(Oct. 29, 2009  9:18 PM)flamedramon Wrote: because ther only made of plastic with a little magnet in side

Okay, yes we know :\
It would depend on which Battle Striker you used and which Beyblade you used. Depending on the match-up, the Battle Striker can win as well. That being said, I don't see how that is relevant ...

Yu-Gi-Oh! cards have bigger numbers than Magic, Yu-Gi-Oh! must be a better game.

I wonder why everyone here has to turn every mention of Battle Strikers into "BUT CAN IT BEAT A BEYBLADE" ...